This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Kentucky » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:09 am

BrettDeason wrote:Should I not feel strong for not crying? Should I not feel strong for not being sad? Am I strong because I'm not sad and am I strong because I'm not crying. I'm moving on in life. Life moves on. And, I'm moving on with life. My Family thinks I'm a jackass because I'm not crying and because I'm not sad. They don't see me as strong at all. They see me as not caring at all. Am I not strong for not being sad and not crying?

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless

Brett,
It's not a matter of strength or weakness, but rather faith. Nobody can care about your faith than you. Is your family sad because your dad is no longer suffering? Who made them the experts on crying? The world thinks Identity Christians are jackasses. So what else is new? I have a cartoon of a herd of sheep and they're all going over a cliff except for one going in the opposite direction who is saying "excuse me, excuse me, excuse me..."

I am weak, but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I’ll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.

Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

Through this world of toil and snares,
If I falter, Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.

When my feeble life is o’er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o’er
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Teutonic » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 am

Kentucky wrote:
BrettDeason wrote:Should I not feel strong for not crying? Should I not feel strong for not being sad? Am I strong because I'm not sad and am I strong because I'm not crying. I'm moving on in life. Life moves on. And, I'm moving on with life. My Family thinks I'm a jackass because I'm not crying and because I'm not sad. They don't see me as strong at all. They see me as not caring at all. Am I not strong for not being sad and not crying?

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless

Brett,
It's not a matter of strength or weakness, but rather faith.


Exactly. It's not about who's more macho, it's about not pinning all your hopes on this life, on what is transient and fleeting.

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth; but the word of our God shall stand for ever." Isaiah 40:8
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
User avatar
Teutonic
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Weimar America

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Kentucky » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:51 am

Teutonic wrote:
Exactly. It's not about who's more macho, it's about not pinning all your hopes on this life, on what is transient and fleeting.


"If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable" I Cor. 15:19.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Staropramen » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:36 pm

BrettDeason wrote:Should I not feel strong for not crying? Should I not feel strong for not being sad? Am I strong because I'm not sad and am I strong because I'm not crying. I'm moving on in life. Life moves on. And, I'm moving on with life. My Family thinks I'm a jackass because I'm not crying and because I'm not sad. They don't see me as strong at all. They see me as not caring at all. Am I not strong for not being sad and not crying?

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless

Brett,
I did not talk to my father the last two years of his life. I got tired of the BS with my younger brother every time I went to visit them. I gave them an ultimatum: if they want me to come and visit them periodically then they have to demand that Billy leave the premises during the duration of my visit. This would mean that he vacates by noon Friday and doesn't return until after noon Sunday. My father refused to respect my demand and I stopped visiting. Later I stopped talking to him completely. This evidently caused him great stress but it was the right thing to do. I had already proved to my father that I was willing and able to beat the crap out of my brother and eject him for good but rather than be grateful and form an alliance for good with me he instead chose to live in terror of my brother. I felt it was wrong to just "go with the flow" and give my father the false impression that his cowardice was acceptable.

Evidently my mother interpreted my stress causing actions toward my dad as unprovoked aggression on my part. They both suffered from "Stockholm Syndrome" and how dare I stand up to William the Great [douche]! After my father died EVERY time we visited her she asked my wife [not me] the same question: did Allen [me] love his father? She blames me for his demise and hence why she won't speak to me anymore. In her eyes, with the real douche-bag's continual prodding I am the scumbag.

I'm proud to be a scumbag for Christ. To hell with everyone that has a problem with this!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
User avatar
Staropramen
 
Posts: 2026
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Kentucky » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:45 pm

“In thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed” (Gen. 12:3) does not necessarily mean that all families are cognizant of being blessed. Tough love is just what some people need.

All fight for some.

Some fight for all.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby BrettDeason » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:09 am

Thank all of y'all for all of y'alls help and comments and posts. I do greatly appreciate everybody helping.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless Adamic Israelites Who Obey His Laws And Commandments
User avatar
BrettDeason
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:00 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Germanicus » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Looking for solace in my own family crisis,I have just read the entire year and a half narrative following the diagnosis,treatment and ultimate demise of Brett's father and his emotional and family situation.
While my mother dose not have cancer,she has been diagnosed with pneumonia and at 88 with an already compromised immune system I dread this may be the time that all children must face when loosing a parent.
As to not bore you with all the personal details, I ask of my brethren to please respond with Biblical verses to ease my grief at my mothers' eventual passing. Also, she is in upstate New York and I am in southern Louisiana and my sister is taking the best care of her as she can. My mother is not on her death bed,but her condition is not good, I fear she is in her death bed. There is nothing that I can do for her other than pray that Yahweh's' will be done, and try to not let grief overcome me when the time comes.As of now it is a matter of waiting.
Thanks,
Richard
Germanicus
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Kentucky » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Germanicus wrote:Looking for solace in my own family crisis,I have just read the entire year and a half narrative following the diagnosis,treatment and ultimate demise of Brett's father and his emotional and family situation.
While my mother dose not have cancer,she has been diagnosed with pneumonia and at 88 with an already compromised immune system I dread this may be the time that all children must face when loosing a parent.
As to not bore you with all the personal details, I ask of my brethren to please respond with Biblical verses to ease my grief at my mothers' eventual passing. Also, she is in upstate New York and I am in southern Louisiana and my sister is taking the best care of her as she can. My mother is not on her death bed,but her condition is not good, I fear she is in her death bed. There is nothing that I can do for her other than pray that Yahweh's' will be done, and try to not let grief overcome me when the time comes.As of now it is a matter of waiting.
Thanks,
Richard

"And He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Germanicus » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:27 am

Thanks Mark.
Germanicus
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby Ben88 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:50 pm

1 Thessalonians Chapter 4 verses 13-18

[13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
[15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
[18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Ben88
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Open House

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests

cron