This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Overcomers

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Overcomers

Postby Nayto » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:03 am

The goings on of a certain thread as well as Mark's sermons on overcomers* has prompted me to think about our future in CI. The question I have is basically this: What will it take from us to bring about the Kingdom of God on earth? As discussed recently and even many times, the baseline is to order our own lives according to God's law, be a light unto our kindred and to help the poor wherever we can. In essence, we must remove ourselves from the world, as is elaborated on by Mark in the sermons.

If the above baseline has been achieved in the life of an individual, where does he go from there? How do we get Israel to wake up and fight the beast system? Mark mentions that the spirit of Elijah would be the theme of those overcomers in the end times. This is a relatively well known aspect of our belief but I suppose we need to consider Elijah's ministry and how it might be extrapolated. Really climax of this ministry was lone Elijah being the vessel by which God displays His power to Israel over their sinful pagan worship. This is the point which Mark makes which is that the overcomers would more than likely be the vessels of God's power and through this Israel's collective heart and mind might be won over. Mark says the following in part 1:

There have always been overcomers, but it is during this period of time from the fall of Babylon to the Kingdom, that the overcomers will fulfill John 14:12, “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.” So this is something that we have not yet seen on a scale that would make the world take notice and yet it is prior to the Second Coming, because Christ is still in Heaven. People may wonder why verse 14 promises that if we ask anything in His authority, that He will do it, has not come to pass. After all, people ask all the time and don't get what they want. Maybe it's because this is only reserved for the overcomers who would only ask for the things that are within the will of God. Think of it... anything, including the supernatural, will be granted.


Let me just provide verses 12 - 14 for the sake of convenience:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.


Many Christians falsely assume that this is referring to their personal whims. Rather the context is the works Christ does in order to win over the hearts and minds of His sheep. By this I would assume that if our goal is to fight for our people then we should ask for the power to do so. If there is something I have learned in my short seven year time in CI is that God ignores personal whims and listens intently to that which we seek to further His Kingdom.

The way I see it, the first and foremost responsibility of the overcomers is to be reapers, or those who are able to discern between the wheat and the tares:

Matthew 13:30 wrote:Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.


I often think to myself, "How could our work even begin if we can't tell the difference between wheat and tares?" We definitely have some basic methods of knowing in that we judge them by the fruit that they produce, but honestly I don't think that is enough. At the time of harvest we can't weigh up each individual according to his fruits, especially when Israel is in a time of sin. I'll include a small disclaimer here and a possible flaw in my idea here: In the time of Christ His work tended to polarize the views of the Judeans; some Judeans hated Christ and some saw Him for the Saviour He was. This was all as a result of and in spite of His miraculous works. One could argue that miraculous acts would also generate this polarization. The reason I say that this would not be enough is because even satan believes and is fearful. Even the Canaanite woman knew who Christ was, even though she was nothing but a dog.

Where I work we have a new employee who at first looked absolutely White to me. I always nudge the conversation with new people in the way of ancestry and I quickly found out that his father is Madeiran, but he has an Afrikaans (Dutch/German) mother. Those Afrikaans and portion of White genes in Madeirans were enough to cover up in his appearance of being a mongrel. One of my colleagues is Irish, Scottish and Italian. Sadly he doesn't know whether it is northern or southern Italian because that would go a long way in me making an educated guess. This man probably looks "more White" than what I do and shows a level of kindness, reflection and intelligence that I have a hard time thinking he could possibly be a mongrel. These are just two examples from recent times where I might have been fooled or where I am undecided on the race of someone. I am sure we all find ourselves in such situations. Even when looking at a website recently on the relief of White people in poverty in South Africa, when looking at those who are to be helped, I am not sure of the race of some of them. I certainly don't want to give money to mongrels.

The point I want to make is that in my opinion, the first thing we should ask for in order to bring about the Kingdom is to be able to discern between the sheep and the goats. Any effort we make would be inherently flawed if we as reapers are not able to discern between that which needs to be put in the barn and that which needs to be burned. This is not only important in bringing about the Kingdom, but is even vital in everyday life! How can we even execute the will of God in our personal lives and even help our kindred and spread the good news to our kindred if we don't even know who is who? A common thread I see in some CI is that even sentimental and social attachments cloud their vision when it comes to discerning who is who. This matter is so grave that without racial purity we have nothing. This matter should be completely without compromise and with no respect to family, sentimental or social relations. Without going on too much of a digression, if only I had the ability to know who was a mongrel and who was truly White, things would all of a sudden become so much easier.

In my opinion, this is the very core requirement of what it requires to be an overcomer and a reaper for the Kingdom of God and that is why if we are going to have some supernatural arsenal of weapons, this would be the first one I'd want sitting in my belt. Christ must have known this instinctively in His Godly power judging by the interactions he had with men. Surely this should be the first point for us?



* http://kinsmanredeemer.com/overcomers-what-part-1 / http://kinsmanredeemer.com/overcomers-what-part-2
Nayto
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby EzraLB » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:25 am

Nayto wrote:Without going on too much of a digression, if only I had the ability to know who was a mongrel and who was truly White, things would all of a sudden become so much easier.

In my opinion, this is the very core requirement of what it requires to be an overcomer and a reaper for the Kingdom of God and that is why if we are going to have some supernatural arsenal of weapons, this would be the first one I'd want sitting in my belt. Christ must have known this instinctively in His Godly power judging by the interactions he had with men. Surely this should be the first point for us?


Despite the fact that the Apostles themselves couldn't always tell the difference between the wheat and the tares (Judas is an example), they were still able to carry out their ministry, and I believe that is an example for all of us to follow. We can never know for certain because we are not Christ, who is the only One who could make those distinctions.

The parable of the Wedding Garment in Matthew 22: 1-14 comes to mind. No one at the wedding noticed that there was someone among them that wasn't wearing a wedding garment--pure White skin. But I doubt the parable is talking about an obvious arab or negro--more likely, it was someone like this person you mentioned in SA who is a small part Portuguese. Only the "King" in the parable is able to see what the guests at the wedding could not. That's the position we all find ourselves in.

I know of a Belgian guy who phenotypically looks completely Aryan--blond hair blue eyes, fair skin--yet his last name is Delano, which is a sephardic last name. Clearly, he has jewish ancestry from hundreds of years ago when the sephardic jews escaped the Inquisition in Spain, and settled in the Low Countries as conservos. But because he looks so "nordic," most people, especially most WNs, would welcome him into their ranks as a real Aryan. I might add that there were some conversos among the "French" Huggonauts who settled in South Africa--good luck using your eyes to identifying them as tares at this point.

I came across this article on conversos among the Afrikaners, and I was wondering what your take is on it, Nayto, as I don't presume to known much about SA history--certainly nowhere near what you do....

https://williamdehewitt.com/2015/10/04/ ... d-for-jew/
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
User avatar
EzraLB
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby Nayto » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:45 pm

EzraLB wrote:Despite the fact that the Apostles themselves couldn't always tell the difference between the wheat and the tares (Judas is an example), they were still able to carry out their ministry, and I believe that is an example for all of us to follow. We can never know for certain because we are not Christ, who is the only One who could make those distinctions.


I fully agree from the perspective that we should do the best we can with what we have, but one of the premises of my post is the assumption that we will do greater works than Christ and are moving into the realm of supernatural ministry (check out Mark's sermon for more information).

EzraLB wrote:I came across this article on conversos among the Afrikaners, and I was wondering what your take is on it, Nayto, as I don't presume to known much about SA history--certainly nowhere near what you do....

https://williamdehewitt.com/2015/10/04/ ... d-for-jew/


There are a few things I'd disagree with here and there, but I would agree with the overall sentiment. There has been a lot of controversy regarding the identity of Afrikaans speaking people and the writer is absolutely correct in that "Afrikaner" is just some construct designated to people who speak the Afrikaans language. Yet there is a lot of confusion because you can be blatantly mixed race and speak Afrikaans, so now you are an Afrikaner. This is very prevalent in the Western Cape (old British colony where race mixing was enforced). The "coloureds" (mixed White, nigger and Malaysian) are mostly "Afrikaners". Many mongrels hide under this umbrella and I myself have seen even Jews doing so. In the fight against apartheid there were many so-called Afrikaners who all of a sudden jumped to defend the nigger. I am convinced most of these were jews and even De Klerk, the great traitor, were jews. The jury is still out on whether he was actually a jew, but I believe he was. I remember some of the doctors and professors at my university were such jews.

A decent summary of the situation is that Afrikaners are anyone who speaks Afrikaans and pretends to be of Afrikaans heritage. Then there are the Boers who are Afrikaans speaking Whites who believe in White, Christian separation for the most part. It is worth noting that I have seem mongrels who claim to be Boers. The kind who an ignorant person might think is actually White, but to us are actually mongrels.

It is absolutely correct that jews came along with the French, Dutch and German migrants. Even in General Christiaan De Wet's book, Three Years War, he relates how there were jews among the ranks of the Boer commandos in the Boer War. He is amused by their cowardice and in one particular story a jew tries to buy the cover of a fellow commando while they are under fire. Only a jew could be so pathetic. I read it in Afrikaans, but it's a great book to read if you can get an English copy. It is basically the diary of General De Wet's experiences in the Boer war. You have to go back to the stories of Scripture to find an army that was so favoured by God. The Boers make the battle of France, the battle of Poland and the Winter War all look like child's play. Anyway the point is that jews came across with the original migrants to the Cape colonies and even in the Great Trek there were jews who went with. The Great Trek is when in 1835 the Boers who were sick of British enforcement of race mixing moved Northeast to what is now Pretoria and Johannesburg. They subsequently had the Boer War between themselves and the British in 1899, which is the subject of General De Wet's book.

Happy to talk more about this subject, but I think any further discussion should happen in a new thread. Suffice to say that I absolutely agree that to try to point out mongrels here is a nightmare. As you say, especially those French ones when mongrelization and jewry goes way, way back in France. The same can be said to a slightly lesser extent with the British.
Nayto
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby Kentucky » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:29 pm

"Now after this the Lord appointed seventy others, and sent them in pairs ahead of Him to every city and place where He Himself was going to come. And He told them, The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves" Luke 10:1-3.

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby Nayto » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:52 am

Kentucky wrote:"Now after this the Lord appointed seventy others, and sent them in pairs ahead of Him to every city and place where He Himself was going to come. And He told them, The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves" Luke 10:1-3.

Mark


Do you think this is prophetically referring to us?
Nayto
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:44 am

Nayto wrote:I fully agree from the perspective that we should do the best we can with what we have, but one of the premises of my post is the assumption that we will do greater works than Christ and are moving into the realm of supernatural ministry (check out Mark's sermon for more information).


Compared to the general population, I think people who are immersed in CI--especially those here in our community--do have a much better ability to separate the wheat from the tares. We are far less likely to fall into the trap of inviting mongrels into the sheep fold than 99% of the people out there, especially compared to so-called "White" nationalists, who only care if someone "looks" White enough. I consider that ability that I've acquired a gift from Yahweh that I didn't have when I was younger.

For example, I recall watching "Jeopardy" with my father on a recent visit (I don't watch t.v. much, but unfortunately my parents still do), and I told my father, "Alex Trebek is not White." He said, "Of course he is. He's Lithuanian." And I said, "But he's got something else in him--look at him." So I looked it up, and sure enough, he's got native american indian ancestry. My dad was surprised, "How did you know that?" I just said, "Experience." CI experience, that is.

I also believe that Yahweh does have a hand in bringing together His children in appropriate marriage. I cannot believe that He would leave it all just up to chance that his remnant would be preserved. He has promised us preservation, and I do not question how He will ensure that. What I can say, though, is that compared to average White person out there, I do have powers of observation that allow me, though not perfectly, separate much of the wheat from the tares.

Many studies have shown over and over again--much to the chagrin of the jews--that especially White children are born with an innate racial awareness, and that they must go against their inherited natures to race mix, which I think, I an obvious part of Yahweh's design and plan. When you combine that innate racial awareness with an understanding and acceptance of CI, that's some pretty heavy spiritual armor with which we can do the necessary work to bring about the Kingdom here, as best we can.

However, even if you gave all Whites the ability to discern the wheat from the tares, without an understanding of Scripture, what good would that ability do for apostate Whites? They would still race mix against their natures because of the social programming. For example, it seems that many Whites are race mixing to prove that they aren't racist. What would White Nationalists do if they had that ability? They wouldn't use it for political reasons--do you think the followers of Jared Taylor would all of a sudden stop allowing non-pure Whites into their circles? Doubtful. A huge percentage of members of the Daily Stormer would find out they aren't exactly White. White Nationalism would grind to a halt.

If the White remnant became so small that we needed those abilities to preserve it, Yahweh would somehow grant us those powers. But it seems at this point, there are still enough pure Whites out there to ensure our preservation--so far. But when we sometimes cannot make those distinctions between the wheat and tares, it should serve as a lesson for us--to work harder at making our innate abilities more acute through the study of Scripture and fellowship with like-minded Christian Identists.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
User avatar
EzraLB
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby Kentucky » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Nayto wrote:
Kentucky wrote:"Now after this the Lord appointed seventy others, and sent them in pairs ahead of Him to every city and place where He Himself was going to come. And He told them, The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest. Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves" Luke 10:1-3.

Mark


Do you think this is prophetically referring to us?

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy-part-2

Mark
User avatar
Kentucky
 
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby Nayto » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:07 pm

Kentucky wrote:http://kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy-part-2

Mark


Alright, just give me a day to catch up. :D

EzraLB wrote:Compared to the general population...


I can't fundamentally fault anything you've said, but once again it precedes the premise of my post. Because of this, I'm not sure what the point is you're trying to make. At the risk of putting words in your mouth, I'll take a stab at it:

Do you think that we don't need God's assistance in identifying mongrels? Should we rather rely on our own understanding to do so? The fact is that in our own understanding we can't exactly distinguish between all cases. This is a particular "hobby" of mine and I've gone through the trouble of researching skull shapes, eye shapes, teeth, noses and all manner of features, but I'm still confounded in some cases*. I don't mean to say that it's a hopeless endeavor and that we should give up. On the contrary, we should strive with all our might to identify mongrels with the understanding and means at our disposal. We are still doomed to not be able to render perfect discernment and in order to save our race, perfection is required.

Even aside from the premise which is Mark's articles, in my opinion we should still pray for the ability to discern mongrels and for God to separate us from their company. This is simply the next step to that, where instead of simply ordering our own lives, we are not burdened by that uncertainty in moving forward in the Kingdom. Even at meetings we could instantly spot the betrayers and save ourselves a lot of trouble. How wonderful would that be?! Just fives minutes of reflection on this scenario will show the massive implications it would have for our movement. I know it would have saved me trouble in my own life even. I very much struggle to grasp what possible argument one could come up with against God providing us with the supernatural means to see the goats and the sheep for what they are. To argue against that seems crazy to me.

On the other hand if one had an argument against such a request in terms of timing of the request, on how I interpret Mark's article or even a problem within the article itself, then I would understand more.

* Just out of interest, two such cases come to mind. Firstly, I know a German woman whose parents come from the old Soviet occupied part of Germany. When I look at all her features individually, I can't see anything wrong with her appearance; she seems to be fully White. Yet something about her bugs me and I can't shake it. I'm not sure what to do with that feeling, other than to keep her at arm's length. "When in doubt, it's out" etc. Secondly, I know a man who is part Dutch and part English and his ancestors were settlers here in South Africa. I became friends with this man via my place of work at the time. I later learned, by his own mouth, that he has a colored ancestor. I would honestly never have seen it in him because even retrospectively I analyzed his features and couldn't find anything. After this even I saw his sister in the office (she had come to visit) and it was obvious to me in the sister that she was a mongrel. The average person wouldn't have seen it, but I could see in the wide shape of her face and the shape and placing of her eyes that she had that Malaysian influence in her genes. Not that I'm the authority on identifying mongrels, but I reckon I've become pretty good at it. In the end I created distance with this man and when I left the place of work, I never spoke to him again. If I'm honest, my friendship with him haunts me with pleasant memories to this day. Obviously we are made of sterner stuff than to suffer the whims of emotion.
Nayto
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby Nayto » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:52 pm

Kentucky wrote:http://kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy-part-2

Mark


I agree with the sermon, but the topic seems to be that a reaping is necessary and that it is our work to do so. I'm not sure how it ties in with our ability to identify the tares in the first place.
Nayto
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Re: Overcomers

Postby Teutonic » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:25 pm

When it comes to identifying tares, when all else fails I suppose 'by their fruits you will know them' comes into effect.

I know several people who look white but dont really act accordingly.

For instance, at my work we have a few guys from Germany, one is an industrial engineer the other works in the warehouse. Forget about the awesome work ethic that Germans are known for- these two are lazy as hell. Half the day they spend drinking coffee and watching Youtube videos or Facebook, the other half they're either complaining or being complained about.

Another guy I've known since college, claims he's 100% white but when it comes to money is the biggest Jew you'll ever know. He'll never give anything to you, everything has a price. He's also been known to stab his friends and family in the back if it means he'll benefit from it financially.

Sometimes its hard to tell if they're mixed or just worthless whites.
User avatar
Teutonic
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:38 pm
Location: Weimar America

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron