This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Ken Lent's Passover, sunset of our April 2nd. (day 14...)

Ken Lent's Passover, sunset of our April 2nd. (day 14...)

Postby wmfinck » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Greetings former solarsabbath.org readers, (that site is no longer part of this ministry)

RE: Passover, sunset of our April 2nd. (day 14, month one, on God’s calendar)

For a reminder -- “jews” weren’t in Egypt as slaves. It was our Saxon ancestors who were. The clergy don’t know their Bibles nor recorded history.

For those of you who have studied the Israel Solar Sabbath and Feast Day calendar which was posted on our now closed former website, here is the schedule for Passover and Unleavened Week, the racial heritage Holy Days of our ancestors lost by the establishment churches of today.

Remember --- Passover is not “jewish” because today’s so called “jews” are not the Israelites of the Bible but rather they are the Cainite/Edomites who have stolen our identity. Today's “jews” are fake Judeans pretending to be us. Passover was held by our Saxon ancestors who were slaves to the Egyptians for many generations until Moses came along and was called of God to bring our Israelite white ancestors out of Egyptian bondage. The “jews” even admitted to Jesus Christ that they weren’t the ones who were in bondage as Egyptian slaves. When Jesus uttered His now famous words “ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free”, the jews responded “We be Abraham's seed, and were NEVER IN BONDAGE to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?” (John 8:33)

Yes the Christless jews, creators of today’s Marxist Communism and world usury banking oppression, could technically claim that they were Abraham’s seed BUT they were only of that seedline by Abraham’s disobedient grandson Esau who married and mixed with racially alien women (Gen.36:2; 28:9) and formed a “bastard” seedline offshoot that has nothing to do with the Israel family line.

The real Israel line came from Abraham’s covenant son Isaac through Isaac’s other son Jacob (Esau’s brother). Jacob did not mix the races, and as the Bible tells us Jacob’s offspring later became the tribes of Israel. On the contrary, Esau’s people settled in Edom and became the mortal enemies of actual Israel. (Gen.36:1; 8) These became Edomites, and these are “jews”(aka -- fake Judeans). Edomite jews of Esau’s family are not Israelites. It was our white Saxon ancestors from Isaac/Jacob/Israelites (not the jews) who were in Egypt and the jews rightly admitted this to Jesus when they said that they were never in bondage! The jews own history research books say that they are Edomites, but the silly clergy won’t read it. (see below)

“the [non-Israelite] Edomites became a section of the Jewish people. "EDOM," Encyclopaedia Judaica (Jerusalem, Israel: Encyclopaedia Judaica Company, 1971) Vol. 6, p. 378
“They [the non-Israelite Edomites] were then incorporated with the Jewish nation…. "EDOM, IDUMEA," The Jewish Encyclopedia (New York & London: Funk and Wagnalls Company, 1904) Vol. V, p. 41

True Passover is SAXON CHRISTIAN because the Feast was symbolically predicting the arrival of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, to our family of people, Isaac's and Jacob’s true Israel descendants. This is why Jesus clearly and exclusively said “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Mat. 15:24). Today’s churches have totally blinded our people as to our heritage and to God’s laws that were given to our ancestors. Jesus said that when the “blind lead the blind they both fall into the ditch”. (Luke 6:39) Therefore you can connect the dots and see why a blinded Christian America is going down the tubes. Saxon Christians don’t know that we are the Israelites of the Bible who made a covenant with God to obey His national laws. (Deut.5:27;33) A covenant is a CONTRACT and we are in big trouble for breaking it.

Here are the times of our first true solar month of the year according to the Scriptural calendar for our Saxon family of people:

The Vernal Equinox which marks the beginning of the Sacred Calendar is on March 20th, Tuesday at 1:14 AM EDT. Following this celestial guideline (rooted in Gen.1:14) the first Sabbath of our next year will be from sunset Tuesday March 20 until sunset Wednesday March 21. The 14th day as given by Scripture (Leviticus 23:5) correlates to our present April 2nd at sunset. This is the Christian Israel Passover. The old animal sacrifices are now done away with since Christ was offered on the cross, and the Passover meal is now our racial national HERITAGE MEMORIAL (not sacrifice) commanded to be kept throughout all of our generations as a statute, not “ordinance“ as mistranslated in the KJV (Ex.12:14) Following the Passover Feast is the week of Unleavened, taking place the sunset of April 3rd until ending on sunset April 10th.

The “weekly” Sabbath at present runs from Tuesday sunset until Wednesday sunset if we want to align it to our present Gregorian calendar (which calendar itself is non Scriptural and didn't even exist until 1582 AD). This will take care of the Solar Calendar times for “Month One” for those of the Remnant who keep God’s Holy Days as we are supposed to do.

email note:

In a few days I will have the yearly pdf "print out solar calendar" ready for the email list that will contain all of the weekly true Israelite Sabbaths and Feast Days from March 2012 through March 2013. Check your emails for the pdf attachment. God bless, in our Savior and King Jesus Christ.

Ken Lent
Faith of the Covenant Fellowship
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Ken Lent's Passover, sunset of our April 2nd. (day 14...

Postby Nester » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 am

How are we able to get on your email list for the calender. Your website is not available.
Nester

Postby Ryker » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 am

Yes, I agree with Nester. How do we get on the email list?

email note:

In a few days I will have the yearly pdf "print out solar calendar" ready for the email list that will contain all of the weekly true Israelite Sabbaths and Feast Days from March 2012 through March 2013. Check your emails for the pdf attachment. God bless, in our Savior and King Jesus Christ.

Ken Lent
Faith of the Covenant Fellowship

I did an internet search for Ken Lent, Faith of the Covenant Fellowship, and Solar Sabbath. Nothing came up for these search terms.

So, for my own reference, I created the following website to attempt to document Yahweh's Solar Sabbaths and Feast Days. If anyone is interested in helping me with this project, it would be appreciated.

http://solar-sabbath.webs.com/
Ryker

Postby Israelite » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Im sorry but i didnt understand the last part. Are sou saying that the Sabbeth is Wednesday? And on the passover what are we to do ?Just Eat lamb? Or rest also ?
Israelite

Postby Ryker » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:12 am

Pastor Lent sent me a link to his calendar which is located as follows. His calendar differs from mine in that the Sabbath skips ahead one day at Pentecost. I don't find any scriptural basis for this practice.

http://ezra98.yolasite.com/

Israelite, check out my website and listen to the studies there.
Ryker

Return to Feasts and Calendar Issues