This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

This forum is a place where I can vent about all of the idiots who claim to be Christian Israel Identity, and then go off making up crazy hare-brained doctrines, while at the same time they lambast or excoriate others who don't sign on to their idiotic ideas. If you have ever sent me an email promoting some such idiotic idea and have scoffed at or shunned scholarly examination and discourse on the matter, you may well end up here too!

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Vandal wrote:Last time I checked YELLOW AND BLUE, not brown and blue, make green.


I think you are talking about the color wheel we learned in grade school, NOT eye color genetics. If you would like to learn what eye color your children will have, here is an excellent automatic calculator for determining this. Kind of fun to use:

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eye ... lator.html

Vandal wrote:Would you please define this term, PURE GENEALOGICAL MARKERS and tell me who coined it...


As in the Bible, there are GEOGRAPHICAL designations and GENEALOGICAL designations. The DNA test you appear to have taken simply looks at AVERAGES in a given geographical area and says nothing about purity of ones Adamic seed, only that your DNA matches the average DNA for that geographical area during a particular time when averages were taken. The pure Genealogical markers I am talking about is exactly what God judged Noah with, it is not my fault if modern genetics/DNA testing is not as refined as that of God. How in the world is modern Science supposed to accurately judge purity of race/genealogy when most of them think we came from Negroids anyway? Much of science is built on fallacies that lead to ever more fallacies.

JamestheJust wrote:All races do not blush. They do not show blood in the face.


Come on James you honestly dont know that Asians blush? Or Arabs? Or Jews? The ONLY reason blood is not shown in ones face is if their skin is too dark. This statement of yours is ridiculous and is just plain wrong James. We need a little more "Just" in JamesTheJust.

JamestheJust wrote:until you divorce yourself from your universalist ideas and come to understand the true meaning of the scripture.


Sorry James, I have NEVER been a Universalist nor have I ever worshiped a Jew God or Jew prophets in my entire life. Have you? I have been an agnostic my entire life because I could not stand the utter stupidity of those around me who worshiped the sick Jew religion I had known as Christianity my entire life. I come to Christian Identity from a purely Biological standpoint/view with ZERO brainwashing/bad-theology to overcome from prior theocratic instruction, as many here may have. The Devil and Flood are just 2 supernatural exaggerations DSCI has correctly pointed out in my opinion (many things like this attract me to CI); however, there are many other supernatural exaggerations I see as well, that those raised with a theological background will most likely never be able to see or overcome.

Furthermore, the true meaning of details within scripture are unique to the individual, unless one is just repeating word for word what someone else tells them. There are 100's of various Christian Cults that view scripture differently and even in CI there are differences. The only way masses of people can completely agree with each other when reading Biblical stories and parables is if they are in a CULT, led by a leader, who instructs all in what exactly to believe. For those not in these types of cults, the overall message can certainly be agreed upon, especially if one can just agree with what "seeds", "gentiles" or "branches, trees" are in reference to.

For instance, to me, the word "SPIRIT" is not some magical non-physical inner being or soul but rather ones worldview, how one views the world, a biblical racial worldview, team spirit, racial awareness, someone who has “heart” or passion in their views/actions etc.. My definition may differ from others, especially those who have been instructed with a particular theology since birth but I would say my definition makes much more sense in 99% of biblical usages.

Just because we love our own does not mean we have to dislike all others, as the Jew does and the Talmud instructs. To me, the Bible stipulates violence when they harm us or corrupt/invade our Nations but not just for the sake of violence against non-Israelites, as one finds in Talmudic passages that twist the Bible for pure evil against any "Goy". Sometimes particular members within CI get a little too close to the Jews/Talmud vision of the world for my taste. Visiting other races and cultures in their own Nations is not a problem for me, as long as my seed is used only for my race.
TheAryanPathtoHELL
 

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby JamesTheJust » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Oh for the love of YHWH, you really do have way too much pride. You'll never learn as long as you take up the entire room of study.

Come on James you honestly dont know that Asians blush? Or Arabs? Or Jews? The ONLY reason blood is not shown in ones face is if their skin is too dark. This statement of yours is ridiculous and is just plain wrong James. We need a little more "Just" in JamesTheJust.
And AWDAWM means to SHOW blood in the face. What part of "show" don't you understand. If your hypothesis is correct that darker skinned people blush (and I do not accept that) they certainly do not SHOW it.

Sorry James, I have NEVER been a Universalist nor have I ever worshiped a Jew God or Jew prophets in my entire life. Have you? I have been an agnostic my entire life because I could not stand the utter stupidity of those around me who worshiped the sick Jew religion I had known as Christianity my entire life. I come to Christian Identity from a purely Biological standpoint/view with ZERO brainwashing/bad-theology to overcome from prior theocratic instruction, as many here may have. The Devil and Flood are just 2 supernatural exaggerations DSCI has correctly pointed out in my opinion (many things like this attract me to CI); however, there are many other supernatural exaggerations I see as well, that those raised with a theological background will most likely never be able to see or overcome.
You have said a lot in order to say absolutely nothing, or can you remove your prideful self from your frame of reference long enough to realize that your interpretation of the word "world" is INDEED universalist. Stay focused on the issue and stop trying to make excuses for the FACT that your interpretation of the word "world" is universalist. It doesn't matter one whit if you are agnostic, atheist, jew-deo "christian" or buddhist for that matter. The issue is your interpretation of the word "world".

The definition of the word is NOT interpreted by anyone except the actual people of that time. It is not conjecture. It is not a guess. Again it is a FACT. You will learn, if you actually do stick around and listen, that we do not state opinions as fact unless we preface our opinion as...opinions, or possible interpretations. In this case however, the definition of the word "world" is established. It does not mean the entire world, as we understand it today and it certainly does not mean non-Adamic nations.

Quite frankly, I don't know what to think of you. I am glad that you are searching. And YAH has certainly led you in the correct direction. But honestly; you are a pain in the ass.
Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall, hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all. Hail him who saves you by his grace, and crown him Lord of all.
JamesTheJust
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 am
Location: Arizona

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby Les » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:42 pm

JamesTheJust wrote:Oh for the love of YHWH, you really do have way too much pride. You'll never learn as long as you take up the entire room of study.

Come on James you honestly dont know that Asians blush? Or Arabs? Or Jews? The ONLY reason blood is not shown in ones face is if their skin is too dark. This statement of yours is ridiculous and is just plain wrong James. We need a little more "Just" in JamesTheJust.


And AWDAWM means to SHOW blood in the face. What part of "show" don't you understand. If your hypothesis is correct that darker skinned people blush (and I do not accept that) they certainly do not SHOW it.
Quite frankly, I don't know what to think of you. I am glad that you are searching. And YAH has certainly led you in the correct direction. But honestly; you are a pain in the ass.


:lol:

maybe non-whites, including jews (funny how jews like to consider themselves both white, and non-white, depending on the survey taken) , get angry/embarassed, but since they do not SHOW it, they are not the ones that YAHWEH created for His people.

AryanPath likes to research 'science', but I thought in the last decade I have read/seen documentaries, there have been reports/statistics proving that after death, we weigh considerably less, and that is not including the loss of breath.
That to me signifies at least one proof that we,True Israelites, have a "soul" or "spirit" within us.
Les
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby matthewott » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Furthermore, the true meaning of details within scripture are unique to the individual, unless one is just repeating word for word what someone else tells them.


Brad, this is proof positive that you still do not have a grasp on the 2 Seedline message of Scripture. The Bible is not about the Talmudic premise of individualism. The true meaning of the details within Scripture IS the 2 seedline message! It is about our recognition as individual Israelites that we are all a part of one nation, one special family, with two goals in mind; to love Yahweh above ALL else, and to love our brethren as ourselves. Yahweh did not have the books of the Bible written so each Israelite can read it and interpret it how it suits them. This is exactly why you have been so turned off to modern Christianity. The jews have had 2000 years to pervert the Christian message...so you have a lot of catching up to do in order to truly understand the magnitude of this perversion. They have divided and conquered. They have been able to convince our brethren, such as yourself, that we are "individuals" with no collective consciousness. You also infer that we have nothing more in common with each other than outward physical traits, and even then many of us are disqualified as Israelites under your unscriptural premises.

For instance, to me, the word "SPIRIT" is not some magical non-physical inner being or soul but rather ones worldview, how one views the world, a biblical racial worldview, team spirit, racial awareness, someone who has “heart” or passion in their views/actions etc.. My definition may differ from others, especially those who have been instructed with a particular theology since birth but I would say my definition makes much more sense in 99% of biblical usages.


Without a true understanding of what "SPIRIT" is, then you CERTAINLY cannot understand the 2 seedline message. It is not just about the Adamic race vs. the Serpent race, as you claim in it's simplicity. If one's spirit is simply one's views, what do I have to look forward to? Why do I want to keep suffering and put my family in a position of ridicule and persecution if there is no spiritual life to look forward to?

If you wish to continue serious discourse here, you DEFINITELY need to do more scriptural study. The Bible is not just some book to reference every now and again...it's contents are those to which all else needs to be held to...especially your views! You can't just "take an interest" in the Bible and pick out what you want to use to support your premises...you are just as guilty as the judaeo-xtian theology you claim to despise!

The entire contents of the Bible is THE TRUTH, not whatever bits and pieces you choose. If you choose the Bible as your witness...YOU BETTER BELIEVE IN IT.

Yah Bless,
Matt

P.S. Please read my signature at the bottom and take it to heart!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
User avatar
matthewott
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: Millersburg PA

One's paradigm

Postby Zenas » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 am

_______________________________________

For instance, to me, the word "SPIRIT" is not some magical non-physical inner being or soul but rather ones worldview,


Really? And from what source do you base your "worldview" upon?

Certainly not Scripture.
User avatar
Zenas
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Aryan Path, you still have not addressed your twisting of my words. You only whined that I called you a liar. But you made a lie. Now fix it, rather than whine like a little pussy about my "name calling". Only then can we proceed with any gentlemanly discourse. It isn't about insults, and it isn't about opinions. It is about your obvious lack of reading skills, or your lack of care for whether or not you read accurately before you start running your mouth.

I am not going to waste my time with some idiot who either twists my words, or simply doesn't understand them and therefore shouldn't even be debating here in the first place. If you cannot read my simple prose, how the hell do you think you understand Scripture, or genetics?
Image
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
User avatar
wmfinck
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:09 am

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby bamaman » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:07 am

Brown eyes does not make one a tare. The white race has a variety of eye color.
Aryan Path, you need to do more research and stop being divisive. I feel that you
are either a troll or you are just misinformed and really have not committed yourself
to diligent research. You seem to make assumptions before you actually do some
serious research and then make accusations about things you do not know about.
You need to research things out real good and then you can have a decent discussion.
I honestly feel like you are trying to start trouble. My mom is pure Irish and has brown
eyes, does that make her a tare, hell no. Now my mom is no angel and she has done
something I can never approve of and for that I shun her. She is at least pure white
when she was young she was either a red head or brunet and has brown eyes. My
dad has blue eyes and he had light brown hair. I have hazel eyes and was born with
blond hair which is now light brown. I am surely n o tare, it is insulting to go around
calling people with brown eyes a tare. Brown eyes is a normal white eye color as with
blue, green, hazel, gray. You have to be careful when you point fingers at your own
kinsmen if you are indeed white, Mr. Aryan Path.
bamaman
 

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby TheAryanPathtoHELL » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:28 pm

I agree on the whole premise of the Bible as a racial book (its not called a FAMILY BIBLE for nothing) but then to see people completely take my words out of context continues to amaze me.

1. Asians, Jews and Arabs DO SHOW blood in the face. Is that short enough to read now? Whites are NOT the only ones to SHOW blood in the face; to say otherwise, is disregarding real life that we can see with our own eyes.

2. Spirit is not the same as a Soul, two different words and concepts. Again, try reading Biblical passages with my definition of Spirit (racial awareness and healthy Biblical racial worldview etc.) and it makes much more sense. I understand those raised in JudeoChristianity believe Spirit means so and so just like many other words they were taught such as Gentile or Seed or Fruit or Flood or Satan etc.... Us Israelites can change our Kinsman's "Spirit" by educating them and making them racially aware of who they are, just like Jesus and the Disciples were doing. Hitler did this as well.

3. I understand the Bible is not about individualism but family, in no way do I think our Family Bible is Universalist; although, I believe all races are better off by not mixing their seed outside of their race. As the Bible instructs, like kind with like kind.

4. Many people on here say "World" in the Bible has a local meaning. I agree. As such, the entire Earth and all races are not here for OUR (Israelite) pleasure and subjugation as the TALMUDIC parasites have turned it into and what I hear from several people on here. I have no problem sharing this Earth with others and having them propagate within their own kind, within their own Nations.

5. Pride? It's not I who believes others must think exactly like me. Nor do I condemn, "children for the sins of their fathers". This was also a verse I was going to pose for discussion, Deuteronomy 24:16 & Ezekiel 18:17, since Bill & Eli will not get to this until possibly Mid November on Christogenos TalkShoe.

6. It almost sounds like those Whites who DO NOT have a family history of Only Blue Eyes would somehow despise those Whites who DO have a family history of Only Blue Eyes IF they choose to mate only with others like themselves (White family history of Only Blue Eyes). Lets hope not because (IMPO) that could very well be the remaining pure Adamic seed. No one knows for sure, except God, so why destroy that White "Only Blue Eyed" seedline? Its a miracle that is unique and special.

7. In regards to being called a pussy, idiot, liar... whatever Bill. This is a little disheartening since I have never had anything against you. Anyone who has their own opinion is suddenly a pussy, idiot and liar? Do you mind backing that up? Where did I lie? Why am I an idiot for having an opinion (graduating summa cum laude proves this to be false as does my IQ)? Lastly, as a man, one must first stand before me, man to man, to call me a pussy; otherwise, its just internet bravado.

PS. OK Bill, after rereading your statement below I see what you mean. If I remove the paragraph you are referring to, then yes, I will have to apologize to you for not understanding what you were saying. I'm sorry, I now see that you are saying Jews are the mutation; agreed. However, I have never purposely twisted your words or lied about you. In addition, the Blue Eye is a MIRACLE not a MUTATION but the Jew quoted in the article is not going to say that, he is going to turn white to black and call it a mutation. SOP for the Jew, nothing new.

“All blue-eyed subjects had the mutation, and there was very little variation on the genes neighboring it on the chromosome, indicating that the mutation first arose relatively recently.[The only blue-eyed Whites who have mutations are those mixed with jews! - WRF]”

PSS. Bill, I still agree with your statements below regarding who has BLUE EYES and BROWN EYES:

“Danish researchers have concluded that all blue-eyed people share a common ancestor, presumably someone who lived 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. [Yeah, Noah! - WRF]”

"Originally, we all had brown eyes," Professor Hans Eiberg of the University of Copenhagen said in a press release. "But a genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a 'switch,' which literally 'turned off' the ability to produce brown eyes. [No, originally THEY all had brown eyes - WRF]”


And (IMPO) the mixing began...
TheAryanPathtoHELL
 

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby matthewott » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:47 pm

1. Mongoloids, if still pure, DO NOT show blood in the face. Only Asiatics of mixed white blood will partially show that characteristic. Jews are a mixed white race who are very closely related to Arabs, also a mixed white race. The more Adamite in either of them will obviously have a propensity to exhibit this ADAMIC trait. You are lumping these mongrels in with us because some of them show an ADAMIC trait which is ONLY the result of their partial ADAMIC heritage.

2. How do you explain "Holy Spirit"? Is this Yahweh's 'world view' or 'team spirit'? The Holy Spirit is the proper name for the Power of Yahweh, which He imbued in His CHILDREN, the ADAMITES, by breathing LIFE into them. That is specifically called the Breath of Life. Only pure Adamites retain this. All others are nothing but BROKEN VESSELS that cannot contain It (the Holy Spirit, the Breath of Life). I highly suggest that you read Bill's essay "Broken Cisterns" listed on the home page here. I will leave an excerpt here for you to chew on:

Jeremiah states: “For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.” (2:13). And what is a cistern, but a vessel for holding water, or some other liquid? People are often described as “vessels” in both the Old and New Testaments. Husbands are told to give “honor unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel” (1 Peter 3:7). Paul is described as “a chosen vessel” (Acts 9:15). In a prophecy which is surely complimentary to that found at Revelation chapter 18, Isaiah says at 52:11 (compare Rev. 18:4): “Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of Yahweh.” Notice that “thing” was added by the translators, where I would write “touch not the unclean”, certainly not inferring “things”!

Paul writes at 2 Cor. 6:16-17: “And what agreement has a temple of Yahweh with idols? For you are a temple of the living Yahweh; just as Yahweh has said, ‘I will dwell among them, and I will walk about; and I will be their God, and they will be my people.’ On which account ‘come out from the midst of them and be separated’, says the Prince, and ‘do not be joined to the impure, and I will admit you’.”

We who are the temple of Yahweh are we who bear the vessels of Yahweh: for Isaiah was not talking about cups and bowls! Yahweh breathed into the nostrils of Adam “the breath of life; and Adam became a living soul.” Adam, the White man, was endowed with the Spirit of Yahweh, and this applies to the race of Adam’s descendants, for “He called their name Adam” (Gen. 2:7, 5:2). Nowhere else did Yahweh give to any other race that spirit, and Paul clearly says “And if one has not the Spirit of Christ, he is not of Him” (Rom. 8:9). John wrote “All who have been born of Yahweh do not create wrongdoing, because His seed abides in him, and they are not able to do wrong because from Yahweh they have been born.” (1 John 3:9). And so we were told “Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.” (Matt. 7:17-18).

Our genes are the method by which information is transmitted from one generation to the next, just as the seed of an apple can only produce another apple tree, and that of a fig another fig tree, “... Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?” (Matt. 7:16). Paul says of that seed “It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.” (1 Cor. 15:44). Since the Spirit of Yahweh was only given to the Adamic race, and to none other, it is obvious that only Adamic genetics contain the information necessary to raise that “spiritual body”, that “treasure” which we have “in earthen vessels” (2 Cor. 4:7). When Adamic seed is joined to that of the other races, the result is a “broken cistern, that can hold no water”, for which reason we are either sons or bastards (Heb. 12:8), there not being a third alternative. Thus were the “bad figs” (Jeremiah 24) of Jerusalem, who mixed themselves with the seed of the Hittites, Amorites, and Canaanites (Ezek. 16:3, 45), and so became to Yahweh “the degenerate plant of a strange vine” (Jer. 2:21).

3. Here I will just say that it is quite evident from Scripture that we are not to concern ourselves with the other races...unless we are faced with an unavoidable confrontation.

4. I'm glad to see you get this right. 'World' is confined to one's culture, which is confined to one's Nation. I reiterate that we are not to concern ourselves with what the 'other races' do within their own 'worlds'. They just need to stay the hell out of ours.

5. I would have to agree that you ARE being prideful...though you are not alone, I agree. I struggle with 'pride' issues every day. However, your pride issues come from your lack of complete knowledge of Scripture and the imposition of your thoughts and ideas as fact, when they indeed contradict Scripture. As for condemnation of "children for the sins of their fathers", I will first address Deuteronomy 24:16...
"The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin." This is simply a proclamation of SELF RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY. As for Ezekiel 18:17, we might as well read the entire Ch. 18. This chapter goes more indepth about self responsibilty and accountablity. However, in the context in which I believe you wish to address these two verses (one verse, and one chapter actually), pay attention to the fact that FORNICATION is not even mentioned. It is the sin of FORNICATION (race mixing) of the fathers that are visited upon the children for all generations. It is obvious why. The verses you site pertain to pure Israelite fathers and their Israelite children...not mongrel prodigy.

6. It has been proven through science AND the scholarly exposition here that even if a male and female Israelite of the blond haired, blue eyed persuation got married, there is no guarantee that all of their children will come out blond haired and blue eyed! My dad has green eyes and had (lol) dark hair. My mother has dark hair and hazel eyes. Their union produced three blond haired, blue eyed children! Explain that!

7. As for your tiff with Bill, I understand his frustration, and I'm glad you reread, gained a proper understanding and apologized. It takes a real man and humble Israelite to do such. Your reference to your intellectual ability, though, does show your struggle with pride. There are no stupid people here. As a matter of fact, this is the single most intelligent congregation of people I have ever come across in my entire life, and I've been around the block and a part of many "think tanks".

We certainly are not here to chase anyone away. Some are more stubborn than others, and you don't need to be a former judeao-xtian to be carrying extra baggage you don't need! We are here to help you understand that it is necessary to 'travel lightly'.

Yah Bless,
Matt
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
User avatar
matthewott
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: Millersburg PA

Re: Brown Eyes Means One is NOT a Pure Israelite

Postby Vandal » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 am

A couple years ago I heard an interview on NPR. Some Jew-run NGO was in Africa "empowering" the women to make business connections. A black African woman who was excited said that she would be blushing but since she is black, of course she cannot blush. That's what she said in the interview.

If you look on the NPR site you might be able to find this interview.

VV
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Anti-Racism is a Codeword for Anti-White
http://vandal.christogenea.org
User avatar
Vandal
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Bottom of the Barrel: Christian Idiotentity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron