This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

When did the church go wrong?

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Re: When did the church go wrong?

Postby MichaelAllen » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:27 am

CIman wrote:I personally find many "Church fathers" views (at least from the late 2nd/early 3rd century) on certain things and theology to be very appalling.

In the early days there were two schools of thought in Christianity. Alexandria in Egypt and Antioch in Greece. Many, if not most, of the school of Antioch were "converted" jews. Whether they were Judah or jewry at that time... likely both... but the fact is, that school did more damage to the early church than perhaps any other singular thing.

Eventually, the school of Alexandria became what we know as the Roman Catholic Church. I am quite convinced that between the complete takeover of the Bishop of Rome by the Alexandrians and the Islamic conquests in later centuries into Anatolia and Greece, we are probably missing thousands of documents that would set the record straight, or at least straighter than we have it right now.

So, the point is... what are we in Christian Identity trying to do? What is our main objective?

In my opinion, it is the restoration of true, apostolic Christianity - and properly understood, that means the appropriation of the covenants given to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Our enemy doesn't care that we know we are Israel... but they get freaked out when we start acting like it.
MichaelAllen

Postby wehner » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:38 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:
CIman wrote:I personally find many "Church fathers" views (at least from the late 2nd/early 3rd century) on certain things and theology to be very appalling.

So, the point is... what are we in Christian Identity trying to do? What is our main objective?

In my opinion, it is the restoration of true, apostolic Christianity - and properly understood, that means the appropriation of the covenants given to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Our enemy doesn't care that we know we are Israel... but they get freaked out when we start acting like it.

This is the part of your letter I wanted to comment on because it is the main goal of Yahweh in that it involves the establishment of his kingdom....with reference to so called ' churchianity' of this category.

Ive been recently attending an all white old country church in honor of our lords last supper. Although the pastors message did not reflect CI, I was cautious as to how I reacted. The first time I went the sermon was starting a basic series of the O. T..

The purpose of this letter here is to chronicle the events that Yahweh may or may not make after prayer, faith and supplication at hopefully waking up this assembly to their true identity and in the process their awareness of their personal inheritance, ie. The Covenants.

This endeavor will officially begin when the pastor responds to the welcome letter that I responded to today, with an open invitation to call me and set up a date we could meet to discuss each of our core beliefs. This is where the rubber hits the road and things either end quickly, or something takes hold. Because we know that if agreement cannot be established with dual-seedline, then everything else is moot. This information might benefit another brother who is searching for a Christian place that he can physically go to and worship with like minded kin, but is unsure of how he might go about trying to work with the Lord in ESTABLISHING this, His Kingdom, one brother, one sister, one assembly at a time.

So, but for the grace of God, I hope to bring you all some good news.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:50 pm

MichaelAllen wrote:

In the early days there were two schools of thought in Christianity. Alexandria in Egypt and Antioch in Greece. Many, if not most, of the school of Antioch were "converted" jews. Whether they were Judah or jewry at that time... likely both... but the fact is, that school did more damage to the early church than perhaps any other singular thing.

Eventually, the school of Alexandria became what we know as the Roman Catholic Church. I am quite convinced that between the complete takeover of the Bishop of Rome by the Alexandrians and the Islamic conquests in later centuries into Anatolia and Greece, we are probably missing thousands of documents that would set the record straight, or at least straighter than we have it right now.

Sorry all, I misspoke in my previous post. It was the school of Alexandria that had many converso-jews in it, not Antioch.
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:50 am

Bibledove.jpg
Bibledove.jpg (7.08 KiB) Viewed 4160 times

Bibledove1.jpg
Bibledove1.jpg (22.74 KiB) Viewed 4157 times

I think I may have fixed your avatar Wehner.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wehner » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:55 am

I am indebted to William Fink, Arthur Lee, and Clifton Emahieser for I had to combine Bill's, " Baptism in What? " and Arthur's "For God So Loved The World#1-BornAgain" essays as they are very on point. I also sent him a copy of Adam Clarke's commentary on Rahab. I can say it was all well taken and he would like to meet with me again to go over Bill and Aurthur's work. The goal here is to get this entire congregation the entire identity message. But this must be done very carefully. This identity Truth is a hard pill to swallow for some, but if you break it up in smaller pieces, before you know it you've got an entire congregation learning the truth.
wehner

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Good job Wehner, you actually got a mainstream pastor to read some good CI materials and to discuss them. I look forward to hearing how he responds.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby wehner » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:03 am

Having internet problems... Hope this gets in.
The pastor at this local adamic church, after presenting him with our beliefs, IS coming around.
He used the word " identity" at least 15 times in his 20 min. Message. Regarding the identity of king herod and because of his identity as a king, and an imposter Jew, sent out his soldiers to kill all 1St born. ...thanks brothers.
wehner

Postby wehner » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 am

MichaelAllen wrote:
MichaelAllen wrote:

Sorry all, I misspoke in my previous post. It was the school of Alexandria that had many converso-jews in it, not Antioch.

That Catholics claim St. Peter to be their 1St founder and bishop. Until I research more I think that by Yashuas day, there was already the fulfillment of "Israels forgetfulness". Peoples and religions we're all mixed up. Those 40,000 who returned? Yeah they we're mostly true judahite Jews, but why did none of these few(exp. Apostles) revolt against king herod? There had to have been SOME true Israelites who said to themselves,.. Maybe this is true. The 3 wise men knew what time it was... I just find it odd that there was no revolt. Guess it shows just how badly the Israelites had become scarce because of miscegination.
wehner

Postby Gaius » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:21 pm

wehner wrote:Having internet problems... Hope this gets in.
The pastor at this local adamic church, after presenting him with our beliefs, IS coming around.
He used the word " identity" at least 15 times in his 20 min. Message. Regarding the identity of king herod and because of his identity as a king, and an imposter Jew, sent out his soldiers to kill all 1St born. ...thanks brothers.

That's an answer to prayer, wehner; thank you.
Trusting our Father to love His people enough to bring us all the truth of Christian Israel Identity.

I have loved you, saith the Lord ... I loved Jacob ... And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby wmfinck » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:08 pm

wehner wrote:That Catholics claim St. Peter to be their 1St founder and bishop. Until I research more I think that by Yashuas day, there was already the fulfillment of "Israels forgetfulness". Peoples and religions we're all mixed up. Those 40,000 who returned? Yeah they we're mostly true judahite Jews, but why did none of these few(exp. Apostles) revolt against king herod? There had to have been SOME true Israelites who said to themselves,.. Maybe this is true. The 3 wise men knew what time it was... I just find it odd that there was no revolt. Guess it shows just how badly the Israelites had become scarce because of miscegination.

There were revolts. They were put down by the Romans. See, for example, the story of Judas the Galilaian as it was told by Flavius Josephus. The power of Rome kept the Herodians in power, because Rome only cared about what was good for the empire: revenue and trade, and not what was good for the people.

On rare occasion, such as when enough of the people became restless under a wicked ruler, the ruler was replaced. Herod Archelaus is an example. But he was only replaced by members of his own family, Herod Antipas and Philip and Herod Agrippa, the Herods who we see mentioned in the New Testament.

Herod came to power in the middle of a revolt, when he betrayed the side of the Judaeans in favor of Rome, and compounding that with bribery, was later rewarded with the kingdom.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Churchianity