This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings from Oz

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Re: Greetings from Oz

Postby Nayto » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:03 pm

Ben88 wrote:Yeah there is a lot of South Africans in Australia. I suppose we have similiar climates as well. I always like to ask people if I get a chance about conditions over there, I feel for you guys having to live through such oppressive conditions. It is slowly happening here as well though with both blacks from Africa coming here and changes and manipulations to laws and conditioning the perception so that we "have to right wrongs". I do find it fascinating I live in a small town and there are South Africans, English, Scottish, Irish, Germans, Swedish, Dutch, Kiwis of course lol. It is crazy the mix of different people that are here.

It depends on a few things honestly. I've lived in a wealthy town which to this day is largely White. I've also lived in a bad area which was White, but is quickly becoming a nigger suburb. White folk who grow up in good homes and in good areas generally do quite fine here and live a comfortable life. Those who grow up in bad areas generally are lazy and succumb to the ravages of alcohol abuse and smoking, thus condemning them to an even worse off life than what they were brought up with. In Mein Kampf volume 1 Hitler describes this phenomenon very well and I have seen it first hand.

God was graceful enough that I could go to university and get my honors degree (four year degree) and have a decent career. God is good to us in this way and my wife and I live quite comfortably. Other people end up in White squatter camps and such because they were raised poorly, abused drugs or alcohol, etc. I once saw a White girl on the street corner in Pretoria. She looked like a drug addict and was begging for money. My wife actually knew her and explained how she came from a good family but got hooked on drugs. This led to her current life. Economically speaking, I believe there is a lot of potential at least for the time being to live very comfortably here. It's cheap and it is a beautiful country close to my heart. By the same token it won't last much longer and many White people are leaving.

There is of course the farm murders and safety in general. My wife's grandfather was murdered on his farm by niggers. I've been in more than one dangerous situation, but we kind of become jaded to it. It's a big reason I am so focused on strength training in the gym, because it (with God's grace) has helped me before. You've got to be streetwise here and not end up in some nigger area. Just the other day I found myself on my motorcycle in the middle of a nigger riot. It's something I should have seen coming, but I've learned my lessons. God was with me obviously, and the sound of my engine suddenly at maximum revs frightened them off long enough to escape (it is a frightening sound).

Anyway, my point is that it's bad, but it's not that bad. It's as good as you make it really and God is good to my wife and I here. The plan is to emigrate but there have been issues which have delayed my plans. It will happen eventually, God willing.

I'm curious though. We have this perception that Australia is full of draconian liberal politics and no one is allowed to own a gun. What is it really like living there?
Nayto

Postby Ben88 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Nayto wrote:
Ben88 wrote:Yeah there is a lot of South Africans in Australia. I suppose we have similiar climates as well. I always like to ask people if I get a chance about conditions over there, I feel for you guys having to live through such oppressive conditions. It is slowly happening here as well though with both blacks from Africa coming here and changes and manipulations to laws and conditioning the perception so that we "have to right wrongs". I do find it fascinating I live in a small town and there are South Africans, English, Scottish, Irish, Germans, Swedish, Dutch, Kiwis of course lol. It is crazy the mix of different people that are here.

I'm curious though. We have this perception that Australia is full of draconian liberal politics and no one is allowed to own a gun. What is it really like living there?

You are allowed to own a gun. I own a few....how you are allowed to use it on the other hand. You need to apply for a licence then you have to apply for a permit to acquire for each individual gun. The guns have to be locked in a safe when not in use with the bullets in a seperate compartment. Most people can really only own a category A or B which are rimfire and centre fire rifles and shotguns that are not semi auto. The police do random checks (they ring you first though) that your gun safes are adequate and the firearms in your possession match their gun registry. I have never been checked in ten years though. So if you needed your rifle to shoot a snake or their was violent thugs trying to rape your wife and rob you. You theoretically have to unlock your gun safe, open separate compartment with the ammo and go from there. Shooting someone in your home is not considered legitimate either. You would be dragged through the courts. Do you shoot for sport/hunting or are you talking about for protection?
Ben88

Postby Nayto » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:34 am

Ben88 wrote:You are allowed to own a gun. I own a few....how you are allowed to use it on the other hand. You need to apply for a licence then you have to apply for a permit to acquire for each individual gun. The guns have to be locked in a safe when not in use with the bullets in a seperate compartment. Most people can really only own a category A or B which are rimfire and centre fire rifles and shotguns that are not semi auto. The police do random checks (they ring you first though) that your gun safes are adequate and the firearms in your possession match their gun registry. I have never been checked in ten years though. So if you needed your rifle to shoot a snake or their was violent thugs trying to rape your wife and rob you. You theoretically have to unlock your gun safe, open separate compartment with the ammo and go from there. Shooting someone in your home is not considered legitimate either. You would be dragged through the courts. Do you shoot for sport/hunting or are you talking about for protection?

I'm speaking strictly for self-defense. Over here we have that law that life should always take precedence in any situation and you may not infringe on someone's right to live unless they are infringing on your right to live. Is it the same over there? So if someone is in your house, unless they are trying to kill you and you can prove it, you are not allowed to kill them.

What about loading your gun and keeping it with you during the night and putting it back in the morning? I imagine there is not too much crime there though. I've had multiple occasions in life where a gun was handy in the house. My father and step father both have chased criminals away with one.
Nayto

Postby Ben88 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:11 am

Nayto wrote:
Ben88 wrote:You are allowed to own a gun. I own a few....how you are allowed to use it on the other hand. You need to apply for a licence then you have to apply for a permit to acquire for each individual gun. The guns have to be locked in a safe when not in use with the bullets in a seperate compartment. Most people can really only own a category A or B which are rimfire and centre fire rifles and shotguns that are not semi auto. The police do random checks (they ring you first though) that your gun safes are adequate and the firearms in your possession match their gun registry. I have never been checked in ten years though. So if you needed your rifle to shoot a snake or their was violent thugs trying to rape your wife and rob you. You theoretically have to unlock your gun safe, open separate compartment with the ammo and go from there. Shooting someone in your home is not considered legitimate either. You would be dragged through the courts. Do you shoot for sport/hunting or are you talking about for protection?

I'm speaking strictly for self-defense. Over here we have that law that life should always take precedence in any situation and you may not infringe on someone's right to live unless they are infringing on your right to live. Is it the same over there? So if someone is in your house, unless they are trying to kill you and you can prove it, you are not allowed to kill them.

What about loading your gun and keeping it with you during the night and putting it back in the morning? I imagine there is not too much crime there though. I've had multiple occasions in life where a gun was handy in the house. My father and step father both have chased criminals away with one.

We have self defence but there are areas of grey and if your force is deemed excessive you might be in trouble it's not always clear cut. Technically speaking a gun out of your safe loaded is illegal. I do it though. It's kind of like a seatbelt law you have to get caught don't you?
Ben88

Postby Ben88 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:13 am

The crime where I live is minimal. I am in a rural white area though, worst is drugs and stealing.
Ben88

Postby wehner » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:51 am

Ben88 wrote:Hello to everyone here. I have been reading this forum for a number of weeks now and thought I would like to get involved. I have been involved with following the Christian Identity Message for approximately 10 years now. My fathers family was in the world wide church of god and after the church broke up my grandmother came across the British Israel message. She started listening to tapes and reading booklets and also showed my father and myself. We listened to tapes from a Dr Finlay in South Africa and F.W.C Neser. We also listened to tapes from Mark Downey and Don Elmore and some Wesley swift and Sheldon Emry. I listened at first and the message resonated with me although I wasn't 100% sure. When I was 18 I was out of work and didn't have a lot of money so I had plenty of time to read and listen and I was searching for answers. I bought myself a King James Bible and went from there. I remember emailing Mark Downey regarding the Satan issue at that time and to his credit he humoured an ignorant young man such as myself with a response. I then purchased further literature from F.W.C Neser "The Lost Ten Tribes" and "Israel in the New Testament", although he had some errors in his teaching I credit his work with helping to unlock a lot of the bible for me. Mainly that the Old and New Testaments are in complete harmony. I have watched as things have progressed over the years and can only see it as further evidence of the veracity of Yahwehs word. Anyway a rather lengthy introduction but hello to all.

Hello brother Ben.. I'm kinda new too and just want you to know this place is love and respect for each of us. There are many knowledgeable brothers here more than willing to communicate. WELCOME.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Postby Ben88 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:59 pm

wehner wrote:

Hello brother Ben.. I'm kinda new too and just want you to know this place is love and respect for each of us. There are many knowledgeable brothers here more than willing to communicate. WELCOME.

Thank you wehner. Hopefully we can all help each other. Regards Ben
Ben88

Previous

Return to Welcome Pages