This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pizzagate

Pizzagate

Postby teahtephi » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:24 pm

Thought I would draw your attention to Pizzagate - ‘Reality Calls’ – a courageous British blogger and YouTuber has been exposing Pizzagate on Red Ice Radio – revealing the powerful pedo rings traced through the release of the Podesta emails. Quote ‘These emails were found to contain strange references to pizza and hotdogs. Eventually, internet sleuths were able to determine that these were actually codes for something else. This led to the discovery of Comet Ping Pong, a pizza shop in Washington D.C. with intimate connections to The Democratic Party…. this pizza shop, despite seeming normal from the outside, appears to be the front for an elaborate pedophile network.' The degeneracy uncovered includes cannibalism, missing children and Obama and the Clinton Foundation. Worth a visit to listen to the first hour open to non members. Will this be enough to lift the lid on these world wide pedo networks? http://www.redicemembers.com/secure/rad ... hp?id=1210
teahtephi

Re: Pizzagate

Postby Kentucky » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:06 pm

These pedophile rings are nothing new. John de Kamp, former senator from Nebraska, wrote 'The Franklin Coverup,' which dealt with satanic Republican perversion cults. Kathy O'Brian's book, 'Tranceformation of America' documents her own victimization of powerful people in the upper echelons of government. Then there's the Bohemian Grove in California catering to the lusts of global elitists. And let's not forget the Roman Catholic Church and their priesthood of pedophiles that goes on to this day. Now through Wikileaks, it looks like Bill and Hillary were involved in satanic ritual murders and pedophilia. It's all very sick. I think they've gotten away with it, because most people can't believe such wickedness exists.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Kentucky wrote:It's all very sick. I think they've gotten away with it, because most people can't believe such wickedness exists.

Yes, didn't J. Edgar Hoover make a statement once (about the "communist" conspiracy) about how people are handicapped in their ability to believe in a conspiracy so large that they simply dismiss it?

The following video surfaced in the wake of "Pizzagate". What's interesting about it is that the interviewer observed that people in general have no problem believing that unspeakable cruelty and violence occur, even to children; however, once people are told that the violence is associated with satanic cults, they strangely become skeptical. Satan has done a wonderful job convincing the average person he doesn't exist.

I seriously doubt this type of ritual child abuse occurred in England prior to the readmission of the jews in the 1600s.

"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Les » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:09 am

In the early 1990s, an ex-Jesuit told me where to go in Toronto, if I wanted to see jews committing ritual murders on children, or if I wanted to see child prostitutes.
But both places were under police protection.

He said he would not go with me, and I was risking my life if I did.

Since after asking skinheads to help me protest abortion clinics and they refused, I knew there was nobody I could count as backup, for anything. so I never investigated, as there was nothing to be gained except possibly my death.

In 2003, there was a public meeting in a library (Etobicoke, Ontario), maybe by Glen Kealey, exposing one of the child prostitute rings.
Funny, how AFTER it was reported in the newspaper The Toronto Star, did the police finally shut it down.
More than likely, it was merely moved to another location.
Les

Postby Gaius » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Deepest sympathy to any child falling in the hands of these depraved demons.
Better indeed a millstone round their neck and cast in the deepest sea.
Praying every day for YHWH's vengeance on these and all His/our enemies.
The millstone will seem mildly merciful by comparison.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby brucebohn » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Gaius wrote:Deepest sympathy to any child falling in the hands of these depraved demons.
Better indeed a millstone round their neck and cast in the deepest sea.
Praying every day for YHWH's vengeance on these and all His/our enemies.
The millstone will seem mildly merciful by comparison.

Thank you Gaius.. This is a horror that has saddened and angered
me for some 25 years now. I was corresponding with the wife of
the late Gordon Kahl ( murdered by ZOG in early 80's) who was
being represented by John DeCamp , author of the
"Franklin Coverup". She shipped me a rather large box , copies of
this explosive book, and I only recently ran out.
This is a reality that is very, very hard for me to accept!
Yahweh Bless those of our brethren that have met this fate.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Ben88 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:06 pm

There is a video in which John de Nugent lumps Trump in with the VIP pedophiles who are almost entirely jewish. He is a self admitted good friend of the Clintons and Bill is implicated in a lot of these things. No dirt has come out on Trump yet though? Maybe he is not involved or maybe the truthers (Wikileaks etc) are controlling what gets released.

On a side note I read an article once that accused both David Duke and John de Nugent of being plants to steer white nationalism in the wrong direction. They are both ex military apparently and I'm not sure about John de Nugent but as we all know Duke claims the jews are the people of the old testament.
Ben88

Postby wmfinck » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:46 pm

Ben88 wrote:There is a video in which John de Nugent lumps Trump in with the VIP pedophiles who are almost entirely jewish. He is a self admitted good friend of the Clintons and Bill is implicated in a lot of these things. No dirt has come out on Trump yet though? Maybe he is not involved or maybe the truthers (Wikileaks etc) are controlling what gets released.

On a side note I read an article once that accused both David Duke and John de Nugent of being plants to steer white nationalism in the wrong direction. They are both ex military apparently and I'm not sure about John de Nugent but as we all know Duke claims the jews are the people of the old testament.

DeNugent is a narcissistic quack who insists on creating his own religion.

his racial judgement is also questionable. http://zogbots.org/content/john-de-nugent-racist
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Ben88 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:32 am

wmfinck wrote:
Ben88 wrote:There is a video in which John de Nugent lumps Trump in with the VIP pedophiles who are almost entirely jewish. He is a self admitted good friend of the Clintons and Bill is implicated in a lot of these things. No dirt has come out on Trump yet though? Maybe he is not involved or maybe the truthers (Wikileaks etc) are controlling what gets released.

DeNugent is a narcissistic quack who insists on creating his own religion.

his racial judgement is also questionable. http://zogbots.org/content/john-de-nugent-racist

Thanks for the info. It's a good site.
Ben88

Postby Gaius » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:37 am

brucebohn wrote:

Thank you Gaius.. This is a horror that has saddened and angered
me for some 25 years now. I was corresponding with the wife of
the late Gordon Kahl ( murdered by ZOG in early 80's) who was
being represented by John DeCamp , author of the
"Franklin Coverup". She shipped me a rather large box , copies of
this explosive book, and I only recently ran out.
This is a reality that is very, very hard for me to accept!
Yahweh Bless those of our brethren that have met this fate.

Thank you for this information, Bruce, and sorry for your long knowledge of this horror as you rightly call it, truly a burden of sadness/anger ... Looked up your book, still sold on Amazon.uk; may buy several copies to give to folk;
some reviews https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-review ... geNumber=1

One reviewer mentioned a Yorkshire tv documentary on this, called "Conspiracy of Silence".
It was never broadcasted on air (how surprising ... !!) ... but the rough cut is available on YT --

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Next

Return to Descent to Sodom