This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greetings from Oz

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Greetings from Oz

Postby Ben88 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Hello to everyone here. I have been reading this forum for a number of weeks now and thought I would like to get involved. I have been involved with following the Christian Identity Message for approximately 10 years now. My fathers family was in the world wide church of god and after the church broke up my grandmother came across the British Israel message. She started listening to tapes and reading booklets and also showed my father and myself. We listened to tapes from a Dr Finlay in South Africa and F.W.C Neser. We also listened to tapes from Mark Downey and Don Elmore and some Wesley swift and Sheldon Emry. I listened at first and the message resonated with me although I wasn't 100% sure. When I was 18 I was out of work and didn't have a lot of money so I had plenty of time to read and listen and I was searching for answers. I bought myself a King James Bible and went from there. I remember emailing Mark Downey regarding the Satan issue at that time and to his credit he humoured an ignorant young man such as myself with a response. I then purchased further literature from F.W.C Neser "The Lost Ten Tribes" and "Israel in the New Testament", although he had some errors in his teaching I credit his work with helping to unlock a lot of the bible for me. Mainly that the Old and New Testaments are in complete harmony. I have watched as things have progressed over the years and can only see it as further evidence of the veracity of Yahwehs word. Anyway a rather lengthy introduction but hello to all.
Ben88

Re: Greetings from Oz

Postby Nayto » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:33 am

I personally appreciate a lengthy introduction, so thankyou and welcome! Good to see more ozzies around. I sometimes feel like us South Africans are closer culturally to you guys, especially in terms of humour.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:52 am

Hello Ben88, welcome to Christogenea.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Germanicus » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:27 am

Welcome to da party pal!
Germanicus

Postby brucebohn » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:34 am

Ben88, hello and welcome....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:30 pm

Glad to have been of service Ben. And thanks for your intro as well.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Welcome, Ben88.
Thanks for the interesting introduction.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Ben88 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Nayto wrote:I personally appreciate a lengthy introduction, so thankyou and welcome! Good to see more ozzies around. I sometimes feel like us South Africans are closer culturally to you guys, especially in terms of humour.

Yeah there is a lot of South Africans in Australia. I suppose we have similiar climates as well. I always like to ask people if I get a chance about conditions over there, I feel for you guys having to live through such oppressive conditions. It is slowly happening here as well though with both blacks from Africa coming here and changes and manipulations to laws and conditioning the perception so that we "have to right wrongs". I do find it fascinating I live in a small town and there are South Africans, English, Scottish, Irish, Germans, Swedish, Dutch, Kiwis of course lol. It is crazy the mix of different people that are here.
Ben88

Postby Teutonic » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:24 am

Welcome to the forum
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby LouisianaMan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Welcome aboard! I will have you on my prayer list. God Bless you!
LouisianaMan

Next

Return to Welcome Pages