This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Feast of Tabernacles

Re: Feast of Tabernacles

Postby Nayto » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Germanicus wrote:Next issue, calculating the feast days,full moon, new moon? Opinions vary.

I don't think the exact day will be an issue for a lot of people. Just getting together for some CI fellowship in God's name is enough... I hope.
Nayto

Postby Richard1 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:38 am

For what it is worth, the Church of Israel in Schell City, MO hosts The Feast Days. Here's a link:

http://www.churchofisrael.org/commanded-feast-days/

I believe there will always be different opinions on how to calculate The Feast Days. I have issues with Ken Lent's solar calendar and with most lunar calendars so I can't definitively say which days are correct. I believe that we will have to wait for Yahshua's appearing to learn how to observe them correctly. Until then, if we observe them to the best of our knowledge and ability, then I believe YHWH will remove the curses from the True Israelites and return the blessings as He promised in Deuteronomy 28.
Richard1

Postby Staropramen » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Not sure how this wound up in the Welcome pages but I moved it here. Carry on :)
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Previous

Return to Feasts and Calendar Issues