This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Peter's Denial

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Peter's Denial

Postby CrochetRacist » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Matthew 26:72 But again he denied with an oath, “I do not know the Man!”

IMO White people who proclaim "I'm not racist" are doing exactly what Peter did.
CrochetRacist

Re: Peter's Denial

Postby Nayto » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:48 pm

Matthew 25:34-40 wrote:34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:42 pm

White judeo-christians will go to great lengths to help the most vile nigger beasts. These same hypocrites would leave you and me to die in the street because we're racists.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Please keep my wife in your prayers. A non-White has brought up "racism" with HR at her company, over a casual conversation regarding the election. I would like to say more, but can't at this time. thanks

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Nayto » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Kentucky wrote:Please keep my wife in your prayers. A non-White has brought up "racism" with HR at her company, over a casual conversation regarding the election. I would like to say more, but can't at this time. thanks

Mark

It has happened to me as well and I've been called a racist at work a few times already. At least in my case, these things blow over quickly. It's ironic, because if they only knew what my actual views were.

We'll pray regardless though. Maybe I underestimate the severity and it can't hurt to make sure!
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Kentucky wrote:Please keep my wife in your prayers.
Mark

Certainly.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:43 am

Staropramen wrote:
Mark

Certainly.

Here also.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby brucebohn » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:27 am

Kentucky wrote:Please keep my wife in your prayers. A non-White has brought up "racism" with HR at her company, over a casual conversation regarding the election. I would like to say more, but can't at this time. thanks

Mark

Of course Mark.....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby CrochetRacist » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Mark

Certainly.

Will do too.
CrochetRacist

Return to New Testament Discussion