This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Second coming of Yahshua

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

Second coming of Yahshua

Postby Adam88 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello everybody,

I have been away from the forum for a while. But I was able to study all of Fincks historical studies. Finck has in my opinion a factual style of writing. Nothing wrong with that because he gives us the necessary information. Our task to build further on the foundation which Finck has laid and hopefully will lay in the future.

Not a long time ago I was listening to a podcast with Don Fox and William Finck about Jacob's trouble.

In one of these podcasts it seemed like William Finck was denying the literal second coming of Yahshua. I dont know which podcast it exactly was.

In acts chapter 1 verse 11 you read that the second coming of Yahshua will be in the same manner as His flight to heaven.

My question: what can we expect?
Adam88

Re: Second coming of Yahshua

Postby Teutonic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Adam88 wrote:Not a long time ago I was listening to a podcast with Don Fox and William Finck about Jacob's trouble.

In one of these podcasts it seemed like William Finck was denying the literal second coming of Yahshua. I dont know which podcast it exactly was.

I listened to the series in its entirety but i dont remember Bill ever saying anything along those lines, i would go back and figure out which one it was and how far into the podcast such a topic came up.

As far as end-time prophesy and the Second Coming, I posted a similar question not too long ago: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=8772

But from what I understand, we really dont know what to expect aside from what Scripture tells us, but we know that we're quickly approaching that point in history, IMO.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Adam88 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:02 pm

I apologize. Finck was not denying, but seemed to be receptive for an other kind of explanation of the second coming.

I hope I can find out where it was where he spoke about this subject.

Thanks for your comment.
Adam88

Postby Adam88 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:19 pm

I listened to the series in its entirety but i dont remember Bill ever saying anything along those lines, i would go back and figure out which one it was and how far into the podcast such a topic came up.

Beginnings and ends Part 4 with Don Fox is the title of the podcast. Check out from 02:17 till about 02:18
Adam88

Postby Teutonic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:46 pm

Adam88 wrote:

Beginnings and ends Part 4 with Don Fox is the title of the podcast. Check out from 2:17 till about 2:18

Ok. Now i see what you're saying, where they are talking about the prophesies concerning the return of Christ- specifically chapter 19 of Revelations? The discussion is whether we are to take such passages literally or allegorically.

That I'm not sure, perhaps someone else can shed some light on this.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Adam88: I edited your post so it's clear that it's at 2 hours, 17 minutes - 18 minutes and not 2 minutes 17 seconds.... :)

I missed that one too. I've not heard that before. I really need to read Christreich.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:52 pm

Christ is literally returning to earth, just as it says in Acts chapter 1, and I have no doubt of that.
But at what point that happens, we cannot tell with certainty. So whether His leading His people to victory over his enemies as it is described in the Revelation includes His literal presence or not, I will not pretend to know. Read Revelation chapter 19 in concert with Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 and perhaps you may see what I mean. Arguments may be made that He returns sooner or later. But Christians must know that He will return.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby fistofyahweh » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:25 am

wmfinck wrote:Christ is literally returning to earth, just as it says in Acts chapter 1, and I have no doubt of that.
But at what point that happens, we cannot tell with certainty. So whether His leading His people to victory over his enemies as it is described in the Revelation includes His literal presence or not, I will not pretend to know. Read Revelation chapter 19 in concert with Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 and perhaps you may see what I mean. Arguments may be made that He returns sooner or later. But Christians must know that He will return.

So is he going to come back with a space armada with exotic technology and weapons and appear over all parts of the earth with exotic spacecraft hovering over cities.... or is he going to float down from a cloud in 2000 year old attire, the way he left his followers after Pentacost?? nobody seems to know..

How bad does it really have to get to get his people to figure out who they are?? Does a nuclear war have to happen to get his people to realize who they are?? WWII era Germans and other White ethnic people were murdered and raped by the millions and Yahshua didn't show up for them..

Even if we have a total global financial collapse, and tens or hundreds of millions of his people die, will that trigger his return?? I'm starting to believe it wouldn't... The entire present day Adamic/Israelite race could die off... but that's just a physical death.. Their spirits all return to Yahweh upon their death right?

I'm a bit confused and angry... You know if a parent punishes and chastises a child for everything they do, they tend to resent their parent and grow further apart from them. If a parent chastises a child for whatever he/she has done wrong and uplifts them with some kind of reward it builds a better parent/child bond..
If Yahweh is using non-whites and the Jews to punish us for hundreds of years, without cutting us a break from time to time and perhaps supernaturally opening our eyes in mass, how the hell is anyone really going to wake up and realize who they are??

Coming in a flesh body as he did 2000 years ago to fulfill the law and to start a new covenant with his people makes sense for that era... People back then were simpletons.. Their burdens in life weren't anything like we have now.. They could do without a lot of things and still make it.. They had real money in the form of gold or silver.. They bartered if they didn't have gold or silver..

Try living without electricity, a car, a bank account, or the internet for a period of time and most of everyone I know would probably be dead in a year.. And in that time, with millions dying off, how many would actually wake up to who they are??

Personally, I wish Yahweh would just stop with the cryptic return time and just show up, kick ass with killing off his and his peoples enemies, lay down they law again, enforce it, and then tell his people to live as he has instructed or be prepared to live in contempt.. Get started with the 8th day of creation with a new heaven and earth and proceed to whatever he plans for us for eternity...

Hopefully, this entire scenario from Adam to Present day isn't some exotic VR simulation that's been going on for eternity in an infinite loop, which is what I fear. We're now on some millionth cycle which just keeps repeating with various different outcomes... :cry: :roll:
fistofyahweh

Postby Nayto » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:25 am

fistofyahweh wrote:I'm a bit confused and angry... You know if a parent punishes and chastises a child for everything they do, they tend to resent their parent and grow further apart from them. If a parent chastises a child for whatever he/she has done wrong and uplifts them with some kind of reward it builds a better parent/child bond..
If Yahweh is using non-whites and the Jews to punish us for hundreds of years, without cutting us a break from time to time and perhaps supernaturally opening our eyes in mass, how the hell is anyone really going to wake up and realize who they are??

Yet it is a lesson we haven't learned after being punished and saved many times. Do you think it is all that unjust that we continue to be punished to this day in spite of our colossal failure as a race?

We still have the promise and hope of eternal salvation for our entire race, so it really isn't all that bad. More than that, we have the privilege of being a part of the select few to know the truth in a time where truth is a crime. We all want to see things come to an end, but our race has not fully learned that lesson yet. I'm sure in the next life we will see with clarity how wise God was to do it the way He has done.

fistofyahweh wrote:Hopefully, this entire scenario from Adam to Present day isn't some exotic VR simulation that's been going on for eternity in an infinite loop, which is what I fear. We're now on some millionth cycle which just keeps repeating with various different outcomes... :cry: :roll:

I hope that was a joke, lol.
Nayto

Postby Adam88 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:24 am

wmfinck wrote:Christ is literally returning to earth, just as it says in Acts chapter 1, and I have no doubt of that.

Ok, I understand. He will return but some passages for example about His dwelling among His people could be allegorical. Thanks.
Adam88

Return to Christian Identity Directions