This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby Staropramen » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:58 pm

I posted this in the "impossible beliefs......" thread but it's equally appropriate here;

Staropramen's adventures in judeo-land

Episode #37: Genie-ology vs. Genealogy

So I'm at a flea market today and I approach a table where a seemingly White seller is preaching to a captivated White girl [later identified as Greek]. "Oh, how I love Jesus", "oh, the bible tells us how to understand everything in the world around us" etc. etc. So after a few minutes I walk over and present each one with a Christogenea card. The girl smiles but the preacher looks apprehensive. So I explain that this is a wonderful website full of historical research that corroborates scripture.

Immediately this judeo says "well scripture does say to ignore genealogies". Wow, that was fast. He immediately shot down the notion of history's relevance to understanding the scriptures. I guess he has a personal genie to guide him. So I corrected him by pointing out that he left the word "vain" out of his statement and I explained to him the ancient Greek practices to which this passage refers. Real Christians should welcome discourse on scripture but as we all know judeos are often very dishonest and seek only to manipulate the weak minded.

I then explained that throwing away genealogies completely has caused such confusion that very literal Greek passages have been horribly translated as a result. Case in point the passage concerning Noah, the 8th preacher of righteousness. I explained how this referred to the Melchizedek priesthood and how a proper understanding of this genealogy helps establish that Adam was not Cain’s father.

“Well, Jesus died for everyone”! "No, Jesus did not die for everyone" I replied. So he then starts to elucidate on the real foundation of his belief: experiences. “I was saved from three car wrecks”, etc. etc. I tried to explain the absurdity of basing interpretations on experiences but at that point he basically told me to get lost. Selling the Greek girl some cheap costume jewelry was more important.

As I walked away a spic seller gave me a real dirty look. I hope I wrecked his day!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:58 pm

Nayto wrote:Mark I would have to half disagree with you on your assertion of waiting for the supernatural.

That is not what I said. I said, "We must now look for a supernatural paradigm. You must not be reading my sermons, because I have given sound advice for what we should be doing right now for some time." That should have been interpreted as something active, not passive. I've been just as frustrated (as a young man) not seeing anything visibly happen. That's because I was immature in Christ and not factoring in God's plan for the ages, which is on His time not mine. In fact, I have discussed this in recent sermons to wit: I think the days of conventional ministry are waning and that the paradigm will be that of overcomers, overcoming the world outside the four walls of a church building. But that's another story for another day. Perhaps someone will write a book about it.” Well, that's all it took for our friend in South Africa, Nayto, to ask, “What would it take to hear your version of the story?” And that's all it took for me to get going on the subject, which I've mentioned over the years, but never encapsulated in a sermon. http://kinsmanredeemer.com/overcomers-what-part-1

I am not waiting for the transition between the Church Age and the Kingdom Age, I am agitating the minds of those waiting for change to fulfill their roles as overcomers. During this time, we will see John 14:12 come to pass, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." What Jesus did was supernatural and we likewise are promised this ability if we have the faith. If we can only think in terms of 'arm of the flesh,' then we are not yet mature in Christ to do greater works. We see this phenomenon from time to time among some of our own members here (most notably Staropraman), but not as a constant per se. Our church in KY is a praying church and we witness the miraculous all the time. Our own senior pastor, Don Elmore, was hospitalized in the ICU (intensive care unit for life and death situations) and within 24 hours was walking up and down the hallways asking the doc's when he could go home; they were scratching their heads as to how this could be. You see, Christ didn't win hearts and minds going down the street shouting "White Power." Instead, He healed people, He performed miraculous works.

The overcomers will be there during this period of time, where people are dazed and confused. Their ministry will be the end-time Elijah (Malachi 4:5-6), which Christian Identity is already engaged in. God has separated from the Church, creating a new spiritual body without the trappings of denominationalism. God will give His overcomers the wherewithal to work with the final exodus from bondage to liberty in Christ, proclaiming Rev. 18:4 “Come out of her My people.” We don't want any wives of Lot looking back and turning into a pillar salt. This is what I was alluding to when I said, “I think the days of conventional ministry are waning and that the paradigm will be that of overcomers, overcoming the world outside the four walls of a church building.” Don't look back at the steeples and stained glass.

The Law of separation is thus explained in Deut. 22:9, “Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.” The racial message of the Gospels cannot be held liable for the centuries of deceitful universalism. The living manifestation of the New Covenant cannot be mixed with jewish fables and catholic superstitions, lest it be defiled. The overcomer will be there for White Christians coming out of darkness and into His marvelous Light. As I referred to this “last exodus” and a whole lot of shaking going on, just as Elijah dealt with the priests of Baal, for “This expression, "Yet once more," denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain” Heb. 12:27. This phrase “as of created things” is not referring to what God created, but rather signifies those things created in nature that are transient and temporary, in contrast to things divinely fixed and stable. For example, God did not create the hybrid mongrel, the bastardized church or the brotherhood of mutants. God is a racist. I am a racist. It's time to get racist and not look back. Let true Israel be warned of forgetting or denying or worse… hating the Covenants, all made with the same race of people and no one else.

Experience of 40 years is a great asset and shouldn't be taken lightly by us younger men, but I have to interpret everything I hear through scripture. I know that ultimately we will only succeed as much as God allows it and that when the end comes it will be Him who moves His hand to save us.

Well, that begs the question: are we waiting for God to save us or is God waiting for us to save ourselves. We can save ourselves by obeying His Word right? There are two kinds of salvations i.e. saved from our enemies and saved for eternal life. I'm not sure what you mean by "the end," but if it's the enemy, then all you have to do is rightly interpret your Scriptures for the right resolve. However, too many people are only looking at the present situation from a temporal perspective. The whole damn world can be going to hell, but that does not mean we are crippled spiritually. People get dismayed and rightfully so because of what they see. But, sight is not what motivates the Christian. It is the Spirit of God that helps us overcome everything in the world. I believe that is the Elijah ministry of Christian Identity in these last days: the baptism of fire to purge every last doubt in one's mind as to who wins the final victory. We give hope, because we have hope.

Scripture does teach us to be active with our kindred though. Acts shows us to build communities and to engage with our kindred. The parable of the three servants shows us that we shouldn't bury what we have for the sake of safety. We must turn it into more! Christ says that if we fear for our lives we will lose them. I don't want to go into too much detail on it here, but suffice to say that sitting in our homes and studying, according to Scripture, is not enough. Christ said that when he returns He wants to see us working. I don't think he will see study as working. I'm not accusing you of doing that of course. The work you and other teachers do is invaluable and is activism and work for our race in its own right.

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" II Tim. 2:15. I can't do what I do without study. It doesn't work by osmosis. But, you're right, it doesn't stop with mere study, otherwise what would be the point? "Because our good message has come to you not in word only, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit, and with much certainty, just as you know how we had been among you for your sake. And you have become imitators of us and of the Prince, accepting the Word in much tribulation with joy of the Holy Spirit. Consequently you became a model to all those believing..." I Thes. 1:5-7 CNT.

If you go to my website and use the search feature, type "White Power" and you'll notice three pages of commentary whereby the secular White Nationalist version is put to shame and why our keys to deliverance are far superior. What makes anybody think we have to emulate what White Nationalist do? They should be emulating us. Go take a look, it addresses a lot of what is being discussed here. I did a link for ya: http://kinsmanredeemer.com/search/node/ ... 20Power%22

Lastly, being that we are not omnipresent to be omniscient and omnipotent, we can't possible know why or how "all things work together for good" but they do for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Therefore, it behooves all of us to be patient. That's what all the tribulation is about right?

"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope makes not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who is given unto us" Romans 5:3-5.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wmfinck » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:10 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Although I have a similar dislike for Stormfronters and other godless White Nationalists, the problem I have is that we sit here and criticize WN while we do nothing ourselves. They're out in the streets doing activism and what are we doing? Hitler's SA were out in the streets battling the Communists before he came to power. A lot of the White Nationalists I know are good Christian men, committed and active. It's all fair and well to criticize them, often rightly so; some of the things they do are embarrassing and counter-productive. Yet when you criticize somebody I'd like to assume it's because we're better than them.

Obviously this is a problem with people in general those who run others into the ground while doing nothing worth mentioning. We need to bring up our standards, if you think that the WNists are not doing it right then show them how it should be done. Lead by example not by words. I'd be embarrassed to criticize others while doing nothing. I definitely believe as Identity Christians we should be the shining light to take example from which should trickle down to the WNists, yet we are if anything barely heard of and confined to the internet. Things need to change.

Nico, have you heard any of my banter about the people I encounter in the street? I do not have the time to write about it all, but I have spoken about it often. We spend at least one day a week trying to engage people in the streets along the Gulf Coast, where we meet people from all over the country. I have given away hundreds of Christogenea business cards there encouraging people to read or listen.

Aside from that, I just spent three weeks, which I am wrapping up now, engaging with Identity Christians from Georgia to Michigan and back.

Staropramen constantly writes about his encounters with people in the streets here, and he lives inn the least likely of places, new York City. Some of his accounts are pretty entertaining as well as informative.

Kentucky is co-pastor of a brick-and-mortar CI church with a regular schedule and real live people in attendance. he too is frequently engaged in political activity hoping to bring our message to real live people.

There are several other members of this forum who are engaged with bringing our message to people face-to-face. Don't take it for granted that we are only here in this forum whining. The reality is very different.

What separates us from the Jared Taylor crowd, or the Daisy Duketards, is money. We do not have money for fancy venues and to pay speakers to fly in from all over the country. But on the other hand, (((they))) are all in bed with the (((jews))). We work on a scale that is commensurate with our resources.

And in truth, most WNs only sit and whine at their computers, and have to substantive message to bring to anyone when they are not at their computer.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby wmfinck » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:36 pm

NicoChristian wrote:Firstly lone man. Am I working alone, no I am not, I have a small group of committed believers at work. I also am in regular contact with Nazis in my local area. I also still have my European and American contacts, but at the time I don't do much with them. So alone, no. Secondly you visited two large cities, well done you're now an expert on the U.K. It takes more than a visit to know a country. The situation in Britain is no different to any other White nation and I have travelled and lived in several countries Europe, America and Africa. What am I doing. I have several projects, one that I can discuss is my community that I have started building, I also work with WN/patriotic groups and individuals. Lastly, not at liberty to discuss, but involving my job and my position in the country. I am by no means satisfied and aim to continue expanding. It took me years to get where I am and I will continue to fight despite prophets of doom like you.

So let me get this straight. We cannot see what you do, and you cannot really tell us about it. But everything you do is valid in your eyes, and that alone gives you the license to criticize people here, accusing them all of doing nothing?

But you cannot see what we do, so you take it for granted that we do nothing, outside of posting here. You have one standard for yourself, and another standard for the rest of us.

But have you ever thought of asking each or any of us what we may be doing outside of the forum, before simply imagining that we all do nothing? Perhaps you should have done that before issuing a blanket condemnation in defense of godless white nationalists, who are truly useless no matter what they do.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Kentucky wrote:
Nayto wrote:Mark I would have to half disagree with you on your assertion of waiting for the supernatural.

That is not what I said. I said, "We must now look for a supernatural paradigm. You must not be reading my sermons, because I have given sound advice for what we should be doing right now for some time."

Apologies, It seems I did misinterpret what you said. Thanks for the thoughtful reply (I didn't want to quote the whole thing). Honestly I haven't really thought of it in this way. I've always seen it as our own collectively intelligent application of Scripture in serving our Kindred and building up from there. I haven't seen it as supernatural power per se. Although a few Aryan men chasing hordes of mongrels to their deaths is certainly supernatural, but that is somewhat different to miraculous healing. I can't fault the logic and it sure gives me some things to ponder for a while.

However surely the supernatural nature of our victory shouldn't be exclusive to the serving of our kindred? I don't mean to imply that that is the claim you made; I just mean in general. Forming communities, sharing the message with our kindred where possible, helping poor CI, etc.

I just wish God would hurry up and mold me into whatever I need to be to do some meaningful work in the Kingdom. Yet I note with some amusement that His plan is perfect and I'm being impatient. I just can't stand my own idleness and nothing meaningful being produced. If only I knew what needed to be produced, I could focus all of my energy into it! As Staro said, "I'm all ears." That's what I say to God, but clearly I'm not ready. As I say though, plenty to ponder.
Nayto

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:18 pm

I have often commended you for your work and as you may have noticed I also commended Mark, Bruce and Allen for their efforts. I don't defend all WNists, mostly the internet ones are the worst. But a lot of the ones I know are Christian. So I am challenging the blanket godless WN, they are not as bad as you all make them out to be. If you mostly engage with the keyboard warriors then you are hearing from the worst ones. Some of them are idiotic, many are good admirable men and that's from my personal experience. I certainly wasn't saying everyone does nothing in CI, I already acknowledged people's valuable efforts. Why do I talk about my own activism, to work with others, to inspire and to give hope. How did I get a lot of my ideas, by hearing about others.

Lastly to Joe, I appreciate you retracted your accusations of betraying CI, but c'mon what kind of statement were you making. You should think before opening your mouth. I defend associating with WNists, who else is going to teach them the truth. They are surprisingly receptive. Did not Paul go to the pagans and preach to them?

I can't sugarcoat everything I say. I haven't made false accusations against anyone. I am pointing out that we need to do more and we can't be confined to the internet. I also acknowledged people's work here. For example I appreciate Bill's scholarship because it is moving CI forward and for a period it seemed that CI was frozen in time. I also think Mark's congregation is good, it inspires me to do the same. Don't you all be so sensitive.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Nayto wrote:However surely the supernatural nature of our victory shouldn't be exclusive to the serving of our kindred? I don't mean to imply that that is the claim you made; I just mean in general. Forming communities, sharing the message with our kindred where possible, helping poor CI, etc.

Many of us here look with admiration to the covenant people of S.A. daring to repeat the supernatural battle of Blood River. Fight for your heritage, because it's going down the memory hole just like ours. Reciting accurate history will spoil any liberal's day. After all, history is His story. The truth shall make you free; wow, what an understatement that's been. All the best to you brother.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:26 pm

NicoChristian wrote: Don't you all be so sensitive.

Thanks for the clarifications, but it's not sensitivity, it's holding feet to the fire with loose accusations. Now that we've vented some steam, let's get back to work :beer:

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Kentucky » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:18 pm

When I said let's get back to work, I didn't mean let's resume the personal attacks. I very rarely have to moderate anything here, because we all have a common denominator. I removed the unproductive posts. Now, let's really get back to the work of Christ.

Mark
Kentucky

Previous

Return to Jewish Treachery