This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby EzraLB » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:13 am

Hey, Daily Stormers, come to Christogenea to read the stories that Andrew Anglin doesn't want you to see....

"If American citizens in Israel were to choose the next president of the United States, Republican nominee Donald Trump would win the election, according to the results of an exit poll taken among absentee voters in Israel obtained exclusively by The Jerusalem Post."

http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/Exclu ... oll-471561

And, no, Donald Trump is not trying to out-smart the jews by merely pretending to support their cause, as most DSers pathetically believe--he's all in. What are they going to do when their beloved "nazi" website gets shut down under a Trump presidency?

"Pleased to meet you...hope you guess my name....what's puzzling you is the nature of my games..." Satan has the Daily Stormers completely befuddled:
Attachments
Pleased To Meet You.jpg
Pleased To Meet You.jpg (126.12 KiB) Viewed 24576 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Donald Trump Wins First U.S. State: Israel

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:26 am

Ezra wrote
What are they going to do when their beloved "nazi" website gets shut down under a Trump presidency?

I was wondering; if Trump brings in these new libel laws for the media, that will probably include websites too.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby CIman » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:34 am

New campaign video by Trump on Israel,

Last edited by CIman on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CIman

Postby Teutonic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:46 am

EzraLB wrote:And, no, Donald Trump is not trying to out-smart the jews by merely pretending to support their cause, as most DSers pathetically believe--he's all in.

Lol, just like they'll tell you that he started toning down his hardline stance on deporting squat monsters because he 'doesnt want the enemy to know his plan.'

Whatever helps these people sleep at night, I guess....

They'll also tell you that Trump is only catering to the Jews because ALL politicians have to these days if they want to get elected. Really? I can think of one that didnt, and they made sure he was vilified for all eternity.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Staropramen » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:45 pm

I post on a music forum that has a "no-holds-barred" section. From time to time I go on CI rants. There is one poster that just goes berserk when I post. So they were discussing Trump and White Supremacists and it appears that there are some closet White Nationalists on there and we all know how much they hate the label White Supremacist. So I chimed in that many White Nationalists see Trump as their savior and how pathetic that is. "Too bad they can't see Christ as their Savior, He is after all the author of White Supremacy".

This enemy of mine says "for once we agree on something but I still put your ass in that same pot" :lol:

I finally got the warning though. No more CI talk. What would normally happen is that a random topic would arise. The most recent example: helping the homeless. So I said that I only help White people because I'm a Christian. Attacks ensue claiming I'm not a Christian because Christ loves everyone. I then have to explain some bible basics which becomes "off-topic" trolling and I have to refrain.

It is acknowledged that this board is primarily White males.

Someone said "hey there, why not start a thread about Christianity and keep all this contained there". I thought this was a good idea because I challenged all the other "Christian" posters to prove me wrong once and for all. So I started this thread I speak of. That sent a handful of kikes over the edge screaming for my banishment. Admin caved. I wasn't banned but no more CI talk. :roll:
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Les » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 am

Staropramen
thank you, it is men like you and Finck that continue the work of Robert J. Mathews

I have been kind of clueless/braindead ever, for like 10 years.
possibly due to chemo, but I think it is more due to soy and garbage in our food
Les

Postby EzraLB » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:11 am

Looks like one of "Israel's" leading "mystics" has declared Trump the winner:

"The head of the Republican Party’s branch in Israel [Marc Zell] told an ultra-Orthodox website that an unnamed but 'great' Jewish mystic told him Judaism’s major mystical work predicts an election victory for Donald Trump."

http://www.timesofisrael.com/mystical-z ... d-reveals/

"[Marc Zell] recalled comments made last month by Trump’s Israel adviser, David Friedman, according to which Trump, if elected, would fire any American official who opposed an order to move the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem."

Of course, it would seem that moving the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem is an essential step of consolidating edomite hegemony over the Temple Mount--with the ultimate goal of destroying the muslim mosque on The Mount and replacing with with the ersatz "third temple". How much more supportive of zionist aspirations could Trump be at this point, Mr. Anglin?
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:32 am

Indeed Ezra, how would Andre 'pipsqueak' Anglin spin this.
Did you know that Weev -may- be a jew according to his mother:
weevv.jpg
weevv.jpg (61.08 KiB) Viewed 24515 times

So what we may have is a WN who talks like a nigger (and always has) and some kike.
Is this how a genuine NS would go about things?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby NicoChristian » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:12 am

Although I have a similar dislike for Stormfronters and other godless White Nationalists, the problem I have is that we sit here and criticize WN while we do nothing ourselves. They're out in the streets doing activism and what are we doing? Hitler's SA were out in the streets battling the Communists before he came to power. A lot of the White Nationalists I know are good Christian men, committed and active. It's all fair and well to criticize them, often rightly so; some of the things they do are embarrassing and counter-productive. Yet when you criticize somebody I'd like to assume it's because we're better than them.

Obviously this is a problem with people in general those who run others into the ground while doing nothing worth mentioning. We need to bring up our standards, if you think that the WNists are not doing it right then show them how it should be done. Lead by example not by words. I'd be embarrassed to criticize others while doing nothing. I definitely believe as Identity Christians we should be the shining light to take example from which should trickle down to the WNists, yet we are if anything barely heard of and confined to the internet. Things need to change.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 am

I think the thing we do is live as Christians, keep those around us ...I think this is much more effective than twitter memes and talking politics. As I said on DS before I was banned, our people will always understand kindness and a hard-worker but understanding all these crazy political memes is often beyond their scope of concern. That is real doing, not just talking and whining like WN.

And ultimately, unless we turn back to our God we will continue to suffer with no white nation. So even just our message is more than what they do.

Lastly, I don't think any of these pagan cowards will really be prepared to die for their cartoon superhero; odin. But I am fully prepared to go down fighting for Christ and kin.

Anyways I just wanted to add this to the thread:
c14aa20630b2a36b30dc6560dd8d334898e772ec.jpg
c14aa20630b2a36b30dc6560dd8d334898e772ec.jpg (37 KiB) Viewed 24502 times

254gfge.jpg
254gfge.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 24502 times

If these two were not Trumps I am sure most WN would assume them to be jews.
They also married jews, which means that Trump's grand kids are jews.
Joe

Next

Return to Jewish Treachery