This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Authority of the Bible

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Authority of the Bible

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:34 am

Some jewdeos have said that they can refute the Bible by using other sources of theology, like their neighborhood priest I guess. These are some verses I found to establish the authority of the Bible.

Theology is the study of the word of God, and there is no other God other than the God of the Bible (Isaiah 43:11 for one).
2Pe 1:21 "for not at any time has prophecy been produced by the will of man, but being produced by the Holy Spirit men had spoken from Yahweh."

There is not going to be any more prophets, Christ was the last, and the Apostles are ambassadors for His message (Heb 1:1). So a man cannot make up a new Gospel and preach that message.

Gal 1:8 But even if we, or a messenger from heaven, should announce a good message to you contrary to that which we have announced to you, he must be accursed.
Gal 1:9 Just as we have said before, now also I say again, if anyone brings you a good message contrary to that which you have received, he must be accursed.

Yet if a man like Hitler speaks according to the Bible and seeks to defend Christendom, I can certainly agree with that man.
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them

But if the pope (or any churchman) says that negroes can be Christian, am I suppose to accept that man and forsake Christ?, Is the pope my saviour now, is the pope my God? ...indeed, the pope is preaching another Gospel, another Jesus and another message and not the one taught by Christ.

2Co 11:4 For if indeed one coming proclaims another Yahshua whom we did not proclaim, or you admit a different spirit which you have not received, or a different good message which you had not accepted, would you hold up well?
Gal 1:9 Just as we have said before, now also I say again, if anyone brings you a good message contrary to that which you have received, he must be accursed.

And I think that is idolatry. We are not suppose to lean to our own understanding either, (Pro 3:5) or learn 'beyond' the things which have been written. (1Co 4:6). We should not be mislead by the traditions, sayings or myths of men.

Mar 7:13 rendering void the Word of Yahweh by your tradition which you have transmitted, and many such similar things which you do!"
2Pe 1:16 For not following after cleverly devised myths have we made known to you the power and presence of our Prince Yahshua Christ, but having been spectators of His majesty.
Col 2:8 Watch that there be no one captivating you through philosophy and vain deceit, in accordance with the tradition of men, in accordance with the elements of the Society, and not in accordance with Christ.

Joh 12:48 He rejecting Me and not receiving My words has one judging him: the Word which I have spoken, that shall judge him on the last day.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Authority of the Bible

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:15 am

If anyone else can think of any other ways to establish the authority of the Bible I would appreciate that. It is funny that jewdeos will dismiss the authority of the Bible when they have no other recourse.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:43 am

Joe wrote:If anyone else can think of any other ways to establish the authority of the Bible I would appreciate that. It is funny that jewdeos will dismiss the authority of the Bible when they have no other recourse.

When discussing Christogenea I sometimes get this: sola scriptura! What the judeo does is he/she uses this authoritative phrase in a intellectually dishonest manner to dismiss any historical evidence that shines a light on better scriptural understanding. They will stamp their feet and cry "Josephus isn't scripture" or "Gilgamesh isn't scripture" because they don't like conclusions that differ from what they want to believe. These types scream the loudest about the authority of scripture but they they do not understand the difference between scripture and interpretation. My wife still tries sometimes to slip judeo radio programs on when I'm home and when I tell her to turn that garbage off her response is "Garbage? God's Word is garbage?" to which I reply "that's not God's Word. That is someone lying about God's Word".

With them the focus should not be the concept of authority but rather basic biblical concepts about honesty. I will post some examples later.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:21 am

I see what you mean Staro, they would probably dismiss a Bible dictionary in the same manner.

Isaiah 8:20 says, in my interpretation, that if something disagrees with the Bible than should be rejected. Josephus does not contradict the Bible, so we can accept it. Just as we accept much of Adolf Hitler's words. So we certainly agree there.

But if we have the words of Christ and the prophets speaking against universalism etc, and we agree that Christ cannot be mistaken then they will often say that some 'theologian' or historical figure is authoritative. Or if there is not suppose to be a (pagan) professional priesthood, than they will whine about some early church figure. Orthodox Christians, jewdeo Christians etc. So I am having the opposite problem to you, and that is why I was seeking to prove the absolute authority of the Bible.

And I do think we have everything we need in the Bible, I think it is their crazy interpretations that are lacking. Those interpretations show that they are preaching a different message and worshiping an idol. As you said, someone lying about God's Word.
Joe

Postby wmfinck » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:47 am

We do have the bare essentials that we need in the Bible, if people would only believe it. For instance, according to Christ and the King James Version, those calling themselves Jews are not, they are devils. In Isaiah Yahweh said those old names would be a curse, and His servants were called by another name. Common sense dictates that somehow the Jews are not Israelites.

Paul, in Romans 9, and Ezekiel in chapters 34 and 35 tell us why and how many of the Judaeans, and those which rejected Christ, were not Israelites. But many people do not believe them either. Josephus is not Scripture, but the history he recorded explains exactly how those Scriptures are true.

You can only believe Josephus, however, if you lay aside your personal agenda and accept Ezekiel, Paul, and the words of Christ. Rejecting them, you choose to live in a lie.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Churchianity