This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

To preach nowadays, you must worship Jews

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Re: To preach nowadays, you must worship Jews

Postby Staropramen » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:22 pm

Christian wrote:They listened to the message but were turned off by some of the name calling. I am trying to be honest here without stepping on toes. Perhaps if we spent more time on us and less on the universalists.

A few thoughts that may be relative to your situation with your friends;

Bill has pointed out several times recently there are no admonitions against "naughty words" in scripture. The scriptural admonishments against evil speech pertain to the substance of what you say, not the words you use to say it.

Examples;

"Those kike bastards are demon seed and every last sheenie scumbag will be tossed into the Lake of Fire"

This is a truthful statement therefore it is a Christian statement.

"The Jewish people are God's chosen people and anyone who curses them will be cursed"

This is a dangerous, satanic lie from the pit of hell which mocks God and spits in His face.

Not at all Christian to speak such evil.

Bill sometimes refers to a certain liar with a jolly demeaner as "the pudgy jew-boy from Chicago"

Well, here's Romans 16:18 from the CNT;

18 Indeed such as they do not serve Yahshua Christ our Prince, but rather their own belly, and through smooth speaking and fine language they seduce the hearts of the innocent.

There you go. "Pudgy" is perfectly scriptural for such a clown.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:25 pm

Kentucky wrote:It doesn't matter how much we tone it down, so why bother, because I get hate mail from these critics and they ask me sarcastically "And you call yourself a pastor?" They are so used to effeminate, limp-wristed pulpit pimps who pander to their liberal, egalitarian and emasculated congregations, that they are shocked by the language of unpapered and without portfolio preachers who speak to the common man, who has not yet lost thier manhood to the church. Therefore, there are very few Identity websites that have non-CI as their target market. Christ said, "Feed My sheep." There's nothing for snakes and swine that we have that they want anyway. I sometimes write material for the neophyte or perhaps a White person who wanders into our site, but I don't cater to them when there are others who are on board and thirst for the racial message of Christ. If we don't feed the sheep, we risk the next generation having a lack of knowledge or teachers to carry the message. There has to be a maturing process to maintain the faith.Mark

Well, I did not refer to yours and the other sites because they "tone it down", but because often the materials offered cover more general topics and seem to be easier to digest than the minute technical details in most of my own offerings.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby brucebohn » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:35 pm

My understanding , that they "listened", suggested they
were offended in what they had heard from the good
work presented thru podcast...
And not this forum.
"
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:12 am

Staropramen wrote

Bill has pointed out several times recently there are no admonitions against "naughty words" in scripture. The scriptural admonishments against evil speech pertain to the substance of what you say, not the words you use to say it.

Examples;

"Those kike bastards are demon seed and every last sheenie scumbag will be tossed into the Lake of Fire"

This is a truthful statement therefore it is a Christian statement.

"The Jewish people are God's chosen people and anyone who curses them will be cursed"

This is a dangerous, satanic lie from the pit of hell which mocks God and spits in His face.

Not at all Christian to speak such evil.

Exactly, and there is no way I am going to stop calling jews kikes, hell-bound kikes. Devils, bastards, satan. We cannot pander to fools.

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Nayto » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Staropramen wrote:
Christian wrote:They listened to the message but were turned off by some of the name calling. I am trying to be honest here without stepping on toes. Perhaps if we spent more time on us and less on the universalists.

What you're saying is true, but I would counter that in the words of Paul if we can avoid the appearance of evil, then we should. What does it cost to omit a swear word if it means someone seeing the truth where they might otherwise have been put off?

Staropramen wrote:"Those kike bastards are demon seed and every last sheenie scumbag will be tossed into the Lake of Fire"

I almost spat my tea out laughing at this.
Nayto

Postby Staropramen » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:49 am

Had some fun earlier at a local eating establishment. A group of four men were talking about being Trump supporters. My wife and I chimed in at one point. Shortly after two of them left. Of the two remaining one was definitely White. The other "Russian" I am not sure about though he claimed to be born-again. So I turned the conversation to scripture from a WWII jumping point brought up by the Russian. It was interesting watching the "Russian" squirm a bit while the White guy was taking it all in with much interest and joy. Demonstrably the "Russian" didn't like what he was hearing but realized he was way out of his depth of understanding to refute. Interesting observing the opposing spirits in these two individuals.
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Nayto » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 pm

Staropramen wrote:Had some fun earlier at a local eating establishment. A group of four men were talking about being Trump supporters. My wife and I chimed in at one point. Shortly after two of them left. Of the two remaining one was definitely White. The other "Russian" I am not sure about though he claimed to be born-again. So I turned the conversation to scripture from a WWII jumping point brought up by the Russian. It was interesting watching the "Russian" squirm a bit while the White guy was taking it all in with much interest and joy. Demonstrably the "Russian" didn't like what he was hearing but realized he was way out of his depth of understanding to refute. Interesting observing the opposing spirits in these two individuals.

Good stuff! What communion does light have with darkness after all?
Nayto

Postby CIman » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:17 pm

Many Jewdeos worship Jews more than they do Jesus. Here we have some Jewdeos who voluntarily serve their Jewish bolshevik overlords in their vineyards in Israel,

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1eph4 ... -xvid_tech (it starts around 34:51 mark)

The Jew who takes care of the grapes later says that the "unclean" Jewdeos are not allowed to enter the room where they ferment the kosher wine.

I don't know if you can become more disgusting or if you can lose your honour in a worse way..
CIman

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:57 am

Joe wrote:Exactly, and there is no way I am going to stop calling jews kikes, hell-bound kikes. Devils, bastards, satan. We cannot pander to fools.

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Lately my wife is constantly berating me for hating everyone. She keeps quoting the passages about seeking peace with all men. Last night I picked some random podcasts and found this gem;

9 Blessed are the peacemakers, because they shall be called sons of Yahweh.
Proverbs 10:10, from the Septuagint: “He that winks with his eyes deceitfully, procures griefs for men; but he that reproves boldly is a peacemaker.”
The man who placates others – whether they be aliens or Israelites - is not a peacemeaker. God is not pleased with placators; that is the folly of man's judgement. Rather, the proverb says that he who reproves is a peacemaker. That reproof must be according to the Word of God! Surely God does not want us to make peace with His enemies. Deuteronomy 23:6 says “Thou shalt not seek their peace nor their prosperity all thy days for ever.” Ezra 9:12 says “Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.” Therefore a real peacemaker is not found on Blogtalk Radio dancing with wolves or arguing with negroes.
A real peacemaker makes peace with God, by reproving and insisting that we be obedient to His Word in deed, and not merely with lip service. Here are the blessings of obedience from Deuteronomy chapter 28: “1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. 6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. 7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. 8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. 10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee. 11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: 14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.” For Christians, the only real peace is found in obedience to our God. He will see to His enemies. Today we are disobedient, and we are overrun with His enemies!

A perfect refutation of the idea that all bipeds are "men". Praise Yahweh!

http://christogenea.org/podcasts/matthew-chapter-5
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:19 am

Thanks Staropramen, I am in a similar situation sometimes, even today; so I was quite taken to see this post of yours today. And we see that even he that reproves -boldly- is a peacemaker.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Churchianity