This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Orthodox Christianity

Discussions about anything whatsoever.

Orthodox Christianity

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:05 am

http://ropeculture.org/2016/10/09/myste ... n-fascism/

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, so I don't know if they mention CI. I guess a lot of people realize that paganism and 'kek' is for fools.

They did pretty good here, where they distinguish between a personal enemy and an enemy of God or our race in a sense.
But wait, you say, doesn’t love your neighbour mean cucking against your own people in favor of some third world dump? But why would it? What is said by that commandment is to abolish personal interest, and to completely remove greed from inter-personal relations. What it does not tell you is to screw over one of your “neighbours” for another “neighbour”, as if that is somehow just. There is everything just about freely sacrificing yourself for someone else, but what can be just about letting someone else drown for the sake of someone third? Nothing, obviously. Christ himself exhorts us otherwise in the fifteenth chapter of Matthew’s Gospel, verse twenty-six “26 And he answered, “It is not fair to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.” And that is exactly what filling up a country with a hostile foreign population is. It is an attack and obvious harm done to the native population around you. In what universe can destroying the native population be reasonably considered as loving thy neighbour?

The same applies to the notion of loving your enemy, as it’s basically the same commandment. In English this may need explaining, but in other languages like Greek and Latin the meaning of this is clear from the text itself, as those languages have a clear distinction between the concept of a personal enemy and a public enemy, between the one who is threatening our personal interests and the one who is a threat to our community. When Christ tells us to love our enemies, he always used the word designated for the personal enemy. And that’s why this is essentially the same commandment, because it also calls men to renounce our personal interest and not take grudges or pursue vendettas. In fact, the famous “turn the other cheek” refers to a practice of challenging someone to a duel, where a slap in the cheek is the challenge itself, and here Christ commands his followers to refuse such a challenge by turning the other cheek. None of this says anything about not defending yourself or your community. In fact, defending your community is the sacred service to the others mentioned above, in has been seen that way for the entirety of Christian history.

But on the other hand, they do not mention that Jesus was not a jew or the identity of the Ancient Israelites (in the notes at least). Matthew Heimbach seems to have a similar approach, where he rejects CI for Orthodox Christianity ...Whereas the truth is that Christ came only for Israel, so that should be at the center of Christianity (eg Matthew 15:24).

We already have a nationalist, Nazi, honest and truthful Christianity and it isn't 'Orthodox Christianity'.

I thought I would see what everyone else thinks before I get to the rest of it.
Are they trying to catch people before they reach CI, trying to be politically expedient?, Are they allies?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Orthodox Christianity

Postby Kentucky » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:15 pm

Joe wrote:But on the other hand, they do not mention that Jesus was not a jew or the identity of the Ancient Israelites (in the notes at least). Matthew Heimbach seems to have a similar approach, where he rejects CI for Orthodox Christianity ...Whereas the truth is that Christ came only for Israel, so that should be at the center of Christianity (eg Matthew 15:24).

We already have a nationalist, Nazi, honest and truthful Christianity and it isn't 'Orthodox Christianity'.

I thought I would see what everyone else thinks before I get to the rest of it.
Are they trying to catch people before they reach CI, trying to be politically expedient?, Are they allies?

There seems to be a reunification between the Vatican and the Orthodox going on presently. It has been my experience that most Orthodox are hostile to Christian Identity, whereas a minority are open to our message without surrendering their allegiance to the other catholic church. It seems to be a doublemind that subscribes to the general racist fanfare, but still clings to a universalist religion. Matt Heimbach came to our church once when he was living in our area and we had a good discussion afterwards at lunch. But, his father-in-law was with him and he was a strident Orthodox with his son-in-law in the same boat. I gave up trying to reach Matt, through phone calls and emails; he cut off all further discussions after he told me at lunch that he would love to glean more from this old timer who just scratched the surface. Too bad, I liked him and his friends whom I participated in street activism with.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:50 am

Mark wrote
It seems to be a doublemind that subscribes to the general racist fanfare, but still clings to a universalist religion.

That seems spot-on.
People who reject the truth are usually liars or fools, I guess in this case they are mostly fools. Probably a couple bastards in the mix. Our pride can deceive us.

And I have heard Matt and his father-in-law talk about their treatment in the orthodox church, they were accused of 'phyletism', they upheld the church even though it is should be obvious that the church is wrong.
And now we have more WN promoting this... it is crazy, anything to avoid the truth.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:46 am

Ok, so I have listened to most of it now. Basically this guy was banned from another joke WN site 'TRS' for having certain principles, I think he grounded them in Christianity. Story really not important to me.

He had some really good points, and most of the contributers did also. About the nature of objective truth, jews being contrary to truth, Christ saying He was the Truth. About the body of Christ being something greater than materialism, and the Christian love between men is something which bonds men. One point made was that -"conformity to Christ is facism by definition".

But then he said that when Christ returns he will "put to death all degenerates"... and that "one day our race will pass away but our ideals will stand forever". These last points are contrary to what the Bible teaches. Christ said He will preserve Israel, and that the other nations/races will pass away.

Andre Anglin was definitely the spot, with his comment about how we can only know God from nature, lol, he didn't have much to say after some of these Christian ideas were put forward despite being a 'traditional Christian'. It was clear that the others accepted that the Bible was an extension of natural Law and that God's Law transcends nature. It is a shame that they can be so honest and yet there is some barrier that keeps them from investigating CI.

I don't know if these guys have heard about CI, but it seems that others, such as Heimbach (and his father-in-law) seem to be ashamed of the message of Christ, and forsook Him to go on about how 'all people deserve a nation' 'jews are the real racist' type nonsense. Duke is another one.

And for that, I really find it difficult to find anything worthwhile in orthodox Christianity. I certainly wish they would change their minds.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:08 pm

Some talk about a "turning the switch on" when Yahweh will open the eyes of our people. Stated like that it kind of sounds like the lost will remain "as lost or worse" until that day when the light comes on. It's more likely a slow process [i.e. raised a spiritual seed] within that will gradually display outward manifestations along the way. So I guess we will see different flavors of Christianity that progressively shed the old garbage and look and sound more and more like us until it all clicks. You can be sure that at every step of the way some kike will get in there and propagate confusion. The only way to prevent that is pure, unadulterated, exterminationist CI.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:55 am

Good point Staropramen. I think our people are seeking an authentic Christianity.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:22 am

pollc.jpg
pollc.jpg (95.8 KiB) Viewed 3680 times

Majority of Christians at the dailymongrel are catholics (pagans) and orthodox.
Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:01 am

I tried to form a short response for the comment sections of these orthodox WN.
Orthodox Christianity is not true apostolic Christianity.
The Apostles went to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, as Christ told them to (Matthew 10:6).

The promises were to Abraham and his seed forever, these promises are immutable. No man has the right to change the promises of God. The new covenant is with the same people as the old (Jeremiah 31:31, Luke 1:72). Israel alone had the Law, Israel transgressed that Law and Christ was a propitiation under that Law; it is between those particular people and God. No other people are parties to that contract.

Thus the center of any Christian theology must be racial, you cannot be a Christian unless you are of Israel as Christ said He came only for Israel at Matthew 15:24. Moreover, at the Judgement of Nations, Christ divides the Nations and only the white race is preserved. Just as the prophet Jeremiah (30:11) said that God would make a full end of all other nations.

By denying the true identity of white people and by forsaking the message of Christ and the promises of God; you are taking what is Holy and throwing it to the dogs.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:24 am

Great summary Joe.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Miscellaneous Banter