This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Crusade Against Bolshevism: Operation Barbarossa

The Crusade Against Bolshevism: Operation Barbarossa

Postby Gideon300 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 pm

As the temperatures here in the US Midwest drop below zero again tonight as this harsh winter drags on, I'm reminded as we all should be of the sacrifice of the millions of White men who went to war against the forces of Bolshevism in Eastern Europe beginning in 1941 and the brutal Winters they had to endure in particular, which only added to the hardship of the combat and extended period of life in the field.

In keeping with the theme of the subforum, Christianity and the Third Reich, here are two speech excerpts from German Chancellor Adolf Hitler from that era -

My fame, if Providence preserves my life, will consist in works of peace, which I still intend to create. But I think that if Providence has already disposed that I can do what must be done according to the inscrutable will of the Providence, then I can at least just ask Providence to entrust to me the burden of this war, to load it on me. I will beat it! I will shrink from no responsibility; in every hour I will take this burden upon me. I will bear every responsibility, just as I have always borne them.

Thus the homefront need not be warned, and the prayer of this priest of the devil, the wish that Europe may be punished with Bolshevism, will not be fulfilled, but rather that the prayer may be fulfilled: "Lord God, give us the strength that we may retain our liberty for our children and our children's children, not only for ourselves but also for the other peoples of Europe, for this is a war which we all wage, this time, not for our German people alone, it is a war for all of Europe and with it, in the long run, for all of mankind."

- Adolf Hitler, January 30, 1942, Berlin

I, for my part, acknowledge another precept which says that man must deal the final blow to those whose downfall is destined by God.

- Adolf Hitler, Reichstag address, April 6, 1942

Some images of the combat in Russia in the Winter of 1942 and one of a battlefield graveyard north of Stalingrad with makeshift wooden crosses, all with death dates from 1942 -

An essay in honor of their sacrifice in that part of the war and its importance and meaning then, now and for all time -

In Memory

By Peter Anthony

Over fifty years ago, on the frozen tundra, on the God-forsaken steppes of Russia, against a foe as evil and a system as corrupt as any seen before in the history of mankind, men conquered their fear, steeled their resolve, shouldered their weapons and fought a valiant fight against impossible odds. With honor, they fought an enemy with none. With a tragic sense of nobility and cause, they fought the depraved, ignoble system of Bolshevism. Little did they know they would be the last to stage any significant attempt against the horrors of the New World Order.

In winter at forty below zero, in paper thin uniforms they endured icy winds where a few seconds of exposure would freeze the skin, turning it a grotesque black. They slept and shivered on the snow or in flea infested isbas with broken glass allowing the wind to invade; the filth and feces of the inhabitants mixed with the lice that fed on the apathetic peasants and jumped with glee on the visiting soldiers. New blood. In the spring and fall they slogged in knee deep, sticky mud, fought the weather, disease, starvation, and the constant threat of combat. They fought a tireless and unceasing enemy whose divisions appeared from nowhere as ghosts, replacing the dead like so much cannon fodder. How could they know the terrible strength of Zion?

They liberated towns and cities, one house at a time, one life at a time, and for this they were welcomed as heroes by Russians who knew all too well the horrors of Bolshevism. Peasant women, mothers with sons fighting for Stalin and husbands long ago sent to Gulag would load them with what little food they had, wishing them well. Ukrainians, Armenians, and Georgians enlisted to join the already unprecedented multinational corps of Belgian, French, Norwegian, Swedish, troops, to name a few.

When, after valorous effort these gallant men were finally defeated, having surrendered each inch with blood and sacrifice, as if their memories would not be vilified enough a final ignominy was heaped upon them. Exhausted, starving, and in pain from a thousand wounds, they were rounded up by the vengeful armies of Satan and marched back to Russia. Instead of conquering heroes, they were slaves, but only in body. Most would die there, for the tortures of combat pale in comparison to the tortures of the Archipelago. Their bodies lie in millions of unmarked graves on thousands of plateaus and valleys, fields and mountains. Where sunflowers were once placed by comrades, wildflowers grow, silent witnesses to a battle fought long ago.

They are decried as mass-murderers when it was the mass-murderers they fought. They are vilified as men with no heart when they fought the heartless. They are portrayed as the willing instruments of tyranny, when it was tyranny they willingly fought to destroy. The hell they endured would take volumes to describe. The hell they endured for us. The tortures of each individual will never fully be told; the millions of names of one brave man, the millions of heroes whose lives were snuffed out far too soon. Each was an individual. Each had hopes and dreams, a sweetheart and perhaps children, a family they loved. Yet each chose to make the ultimate sacrifice for a freedom they knew not long enough. We should make effort, at least, to honor their memory as best we can. We should never stop remembering them as heroes.

They fought valiantly against that grim specter, that savage beast, that murderer of countless millions which rose with all its might to crush the nuisance Germany and all she stood for. They died for their wives who were raped, their children who were murdered, their country which was destroyed, but not only that. They died for you and for me and our children and for every White man and woman who cares about their race and its preservation, who cares about that awesome freedom that comes with service to folk. They died as heroes and martyrs. They died as free men, not slaves.

Only history will tell if they died for naught. Only history will tell whether they were truly defeated, for as long as there are white men on this planet there is hope; and someday, perhaps long from now, their memories will rise from the ashes and echo the words of their Führer, "Someday the world will know that I was right."
Gideon300

Re: The Crusade Against Bolshevism: Operation Barbarossa

Postby brucebohn » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:58 pm

Thank you Gideon for the reminder..
I for one shall always be prepared to bear
witness against the Demonic/ false accusers
and the horror's perpetrated to appease
"their Father"! The actual "Holocaust" cannot
come soon enough.......
Between 16/28 Oct. 1944, one of the Soviet
offensives penetrated a short way into
outermost East Prussia, which was the first
time the Russians had reached sovereign German
territory in the course of the war.
The Germans recovered the area of Goldap on
the 5 th of November and found that the
BASTARDS had massacred the entire population
of the little town of Nemmersdorf..... This was
an inkling of what was in store for the rest of
the Reich in the coming year!
There was a saying in Germany towards the
latter years, "Enjoy the War, for you are going to hate
the Peace"! The Bolshevik Butchers & Ike the Kike
made certain of that....................
[ We should also be reminded of a quote, attributed
to Hitler in 1944, paraphrased, that the American
GI'S in the battle appeared more German than
many of his own troops!]
Attachments
Page33.jpg
Page33.jpg (453.82 KiB) Viewed 5132 times
136628797431de5f_l.jpg
136628797431de5f_l.jpg (15.93 KiB) Viewed 5132 times
Last edited by brucebohn on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:45 pm

brucebohn wrote:The actual "Holocaust" cannot
come soon enough.......

Amen to that. My wife and I got followed around at a supermarket this morning by some greasy spic manager. Spying on us like two criminals. You know these affirmative action pieces of **** just do that crap to harass Whites that they know full well are not thieves. The actual Holocaust will be a party indeed.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:12 am

Joining others here in utmost Respect for the fallen of Barbarossa and other campaigns against judeo-bolshevism. Wehrmacht/SS of German and many other nations, brave and honourable soldiers.
Not to forget the many civilian victims of that truly diabolical system.

Just one example, a young man born a Prince and died a Corporal at Stalingrad, aged just 20 years.
R.I.P. to him and all others.

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Filidh » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:19 pm

english text of the above image:
"a greater love has noman, than this, that he give his life for his friends.

to pious rememberance of his serene highness prince gabriel albert of thurn and taxis.

born in castle haus* on october 1922, fell as private-first-class in a cavalier/troop regiment on december 17 1942 in stalingrad.

i believe in an eternal life."
*haus may be a placename, or the word 'house', which is also 'haus' in german

real name's trevor :-)
Filidh

Postby NicoChristian » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:17 pm

I saw this music and found it exceptionally inspirational. God bless those men for their sacrifice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wawpXI-9l3I
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Return to Christianity and the Third Reich