This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Body by Bacon

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Body by Bacon

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:46 am

These are some of the photos I have taken over the past few years documenting the bacon craze, and even bordering on bacon idolatry.

The first image, the t-shirt, is just sick, because "Bacon - Another reason I know that Jesus loves me" is exactly contrary to Scripture. Only a moron would believe, as Clifton often puts it, that Jesus died so that he could eat a ham sandwich.

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: Body by Bacon

Postby Kentucky » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:55 am

Bacon mints is just going too far.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:07 pm

The T-shirt i can see being worn by some obese Judeo-Christians, who after Sunday morning Baal worship go home and munch on some pork rinds and watch the game.

Maybe their version of Jesus will even let them take the shirt with them when they're raptured!
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby fistofyahweh » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:23 pm

I dare any of these Bacon crazed morons to try eating that stuff without all the injected flavoring.. I've seen the process of which they make bacon.. They take that slab of pork flesh and run it under a injector machine with hundreds of needles that puncture the flesh and inject all the salts and flavoring into it. That's what you are smelling when you cook up that walking garbage disposal..
fistofyahweh

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:46 pm

At my job they had a bacon promotion with this sort of crap. The most bizarre was bacon scented candles.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Staropramen wrote:At my job they had a bacon promotion with this sort of crap. The most bizarre was bacon scented candles.

Wow, I bet all that stuff is popular amongst the Jews in Brooklyn.

Would love to add a picture of bacon-scented candles here, LOL

Maybe Melissa and I will see some on this coming trip. We ARE going to Kentucky, you know... :roll:
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:48 pm

wmfinck wrote:
Staropramen wrote:At my job they had a bacon promotion with this sort of crap. The most bizarre was bacon scented candles.

Maybe Melissa and I will see some on this coming trip. We ARE going to Kentucky, you know... :roll:

Had I known we'd be hosting a museum for this junk I would have documented it accordingly. I'm sure that promotion will be back eventually. Now everything is pumpkin spice.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Staropramen wrote:
wmfinck wrote:

Had I known we'd be hosting a museum for this junk I would have documented it accordingly. I'm sure that promotion will be back eventually. Now everything is pumpkin spice.

Well, sometimes we just need to vent, and poke fun at the problems in our society. I have a few other topics in my photo collection that may be featured in this manner one day...
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Fenwick » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:47 pm

fistofyahweh wrote:I dare any of these Bacon crazed morons to try eating that stuff without all the injected flavoring.. I've seen the process of which they make bacon.. They take that slab of pork flesh and run it under a injector machine with hundreds of needles that puncture the flesh and inject all the salts and flavoring into it. That's what you are smelling when you cook up that walking garbage disposal..

That would explain why the bacon I ate in America years back was so crispy and sweet. It was almost like the sweet salt they put on pringles.

I don't know what preservatives we might put in ours, but when I worked at a butcher's shop when I was younger it was just put through a slicer and put up for sale. Of course it, still had all the impurities that the pig had ingested anyway...
Fenwick

Return to Health & Hearth