This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Jews and British Israel

To Subvert a Society: It Is What They Do Best!

The Jews and British Israel

Postby wmfinck » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:19 am

Here is the jew Devil and filthy rat Dirtbag that the British Israel clowns worship. He is really just a subversive promoter of jewish zionism, while telling a small part of the truth so that he can infiltrate and corrupt the entire tree.

The day is past that this pig should have hit the Lake of Fire.

If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: The Jews and British Israel

Postby brucebohn » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:56 pm

Well, I am sure we could produce at least 7 reasons why NO
true Israelite would desire to visit that violent God forsaken
piece of geography, turned over to Bastards and which, in
all likelihood, will be reduced to a 'glass parking lot' in the
not to distant future! The work here, as well as KR, C.A.E.
and others, exhibit 100 reasons why these "BI Clowns",
like Judeo's , simply have no excuse for this deception....
Strong Delusion
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wehner » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Haven't been keeping up on the current B. I. movement although I know that Gen49:10 promise has to be true somewhere..unless one has a definition of Shiloh other than the Kingdom. Gotta get to your info.But I was just thinking that that it was the same eastern Ashkenazim Jew much like we have now) that Hitler was up against. The descendants of the Bolsheviks coup. Im reading some of Col. Mohrs stuff. Isn't there supposed to be a lineaga chart in the Brit. Museum
of current Queen E. to King David?
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Postby Staropramen » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:20 am

wehner wrote:Isn't there supposed to be a lineaga chart in the Brit. Museum
of current Queen E. to King David?

I don't know but......[updated>]Julie Hauke, Princess of Battenberg is suspected of being a jew.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby NicoChristian » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:39 am

I've been curious about that for many years. I was once presented with a document on the topic that to be honest I found rather unconvincing. I have yet to see decent undeniable proof that Prince Philip is a Jew. It's not that I find the idea unbelievable, it's that I have yet to see decent evidence to prove it so. I would like to have this cleared up as it would be good to see some evidence on this. Not everybody who is accused of being a mamzer is and certain individuals have been too quick to call somebody else a mamzer with little or no evidence. It makes little difference in particular to me because the royals are head of state in name only, but it would be good to know.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby Staropramen » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:27 pm

NicoChristian wrote:I've been curious about that for many years. I was once presented with a document on the topic that to be honest I found rather unconvincing. I have yet to see decent undeniable proof that Prince Philip is a Jew. It's not that I find the idea unbelievable, it's that I have yet to see decent evidence to prove it so. I would like to have this cleared up as it would be good to see some evidence on this. Not everybody who is accused of being a mamzer is and certain individuals have been too quick to call somebody else a mamzer with little or no evidence. It makes little difference in particular to me because the royals are head of state in name only, but it would be good to know.

It seems that you're right. I thought there was concrete evidence, it's been awhile since I looked into this myself.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Jewish Treachery