This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Hello from the south

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Hello from the south

Postby essaryl » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:55 am

Hello, I'm from North Carolina and am new to the forum and CI. I'm a 58 year old white male and only recently learned that whites are the true children of Israel. Although I have learned a lot in the past six months or so by reading bill and Clifton's commentaries on covenant theology I still have a long way to go.

It would take way to long and much one finger typing on this iPad to explain my history I feel that Yahweh has been leading me here for a long time. I've just this week left churchianity and it has caused some discord in my own house. Your prayers for me are definitely needed. My sisters daughter has married a guy who is part Cherokee and now they have a six month old child so telling her is bound to ostracize me from her family. My brother has four children from his only marriage to a woman who is part Cherokee but he introduced me to CI so he needs your prayers also
essaryl

Re: Hello from the south

Postby Gaius » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:31 am

Welcome, essaryl.
Congratulations on leaving churchianity; this in itself will provide a powerful witness to your family, friends etc as long as they are able to biblically consider your reasons for doing so ...
Praying for you/brother and all connected to you.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby brucebohn » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:47 am

Welcome essaryl. Many folks here have similar experience's .
Great community and much to learn. In our prayers..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Nayto » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Welcome! We were just recently discussing how God often rearranges our personal ties when we come to learn the truth. Removing ourselves from sinners or our own sin is always a trial by fire, so brace yourself, but the reward is eternal and you'll always have support here. If you're fortunate enough to live near to other CI, then connecting with them might help too.
Nayto

Postby Kentucky » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:41 pm

Welcome to our community. In time you will realize that it is imperative to inform miscegenated relatives that they have to put away the strange spouses and their offspring according to Ezra and Nehemiah. It's not an easy thing to do, but easy is for judeo's. God bless, in our prayers.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 am

Welcome essaryl, what does your name mean?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby essaryl » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:29 am

Joe wrote:Welcome essaryl, what does your name mean?

I don't have any idea what Essary means. I haven't done any study on my last name or genealogy of my family. Thank you for the prayers guys. I know at some point I will have to talk to my relatives and let Yahweh do the rest
essaryl

Return to Welcome Pages