This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

CONFESSIONS OF A SOFT DRINK-shall we or shall we not?

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

CONFESSIONS OF A SOFT DRINK-shall we or shall we not?

Postby KanadianBrett » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello. I am a humble, effervescent liquid. Humble? Well, that is debatable. Actually, I am quite proud of myself.
Allow me to brag a little.
I fizz, sparkle, and bubble my way into thousands of people all over the world every day. I HAVE MUCH POWER! I can cause masses of humanity to make beelines for snack dispensers in plush, high-rise buildings. I stir men, women, and teenagers to dash into their cars late at night to speed to their nearest 24-hour convenience store. I motivate others to root through their purses or pockets for the last vestiges of pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters with which they will gladly part in exchange for me. The best thing about me is: I AM ADDICTING. I am responsible for giving thousands of addicts their daily "fixes". This is because I sometimes contain a substance called "caffeine". Caffeine is a stimulant. It makes their hearts beat very fast and makes their nervous systems work like crazy. They feel as though they could take on the world. I tell you, I have OVERWHELMING PERSONAL MAGNETISM. I’m a sneaky double agent, too. I pretend to give people all the good they need because caffeine gives them a "lift". However, a few hours afterwards they come crashing "down", get shaky, and need me AGAIN…. for another pseudo charge. This plays havoc with their hearts and nerves, but they still look to me for relief. I feel very, very smug because I CALL THE SHOTS!!
To give an appetizing brown tint, I contain "caramel coloring ", which has genetic effects and is a cancer-causing suspect. I sometimes have polyethylene glycol as one of my ingredients. Glycol is used as anti-freeze in automobiles and as a oil solvent.
The bubbles and fizz with which I potently burn human insides is caused by my phosphoric acid and carbon dioxide. The phosphorus in the acid upsets the body’s calcium-phosphorus ratio and dissolves calcium out of the bones. This can eventually result in OSTEOPOROSIS, a weakening of the skeletal structure, which can make one susceptible to broken bones. Also, the phosphorus fights with the hydrochloric acid in human stomachs and renders it ineffective. This promotes indigestion, bloating and glassiness in many individuals. Carbon dioxide is a waste product exhaled by humans, but they ingest it when they drink me.
I offer a selection of three types of sweeteners, according to the customer’s preference. The sweeteners are: Saccharin or Aspartame in the diet type, and Sugar or Corn syrup in my regular drinks. These substances enhance my appeal and come disguised as "good" for everyone. SACCHARIN tastes can be deceiving! Let me explain…
SACCHARIN is an artificial sweetener, which has been shown to cause cancer in laboratory animals. There are warning labels on all my containers in which saccharin is an ingredient. ASPARTAME, the chemical name for NUTRASWEET, has three main components: phenylalanine, aspartic acid, and methanol. Methanol is converted to formaldehyde and formic acid- two substances, which have a toxic effect on the thymus gland. The cumulative effects of high doses of Aspartame are unknown. Many skeptics are concerned about its cumulative effects in people who are drinking up to one or two liters of drinks sweetened with aspartame a day. It has been linked to convulsions, depression, insomnia, irritability, weakness, dizziness, headaches, mood changes and mental retardation. SUGAR intake is a factor in many diseases. It stimulates the pancreas to produce insulin. The more sugar, the more insulin the pancreas must produce to digest it. High intake of sugar results in an over stimulation of the pancreas that "wears out" this important gland. When the pancreas cannot handle the sugar intake, diabetes results. Excessive ingestion of sugar can also lead to a condition called hypoglycemia, in which the body is no longer able to metabolize the sugar properly. The inability of the pancreas to metabolize sugar and other refined simple carbohydrates sufficiently leads to fatigue, dizziness, confusion, headache, restlessness, and ultimately to other diseases.
I can become a habit to you even if you don become addicted to my chemicals. I have become a cultural norm and you are expected to drink me. Before long, you will reach for me instead of water. You substitute me for the water that you body desperately requires. Your body cannot use me as it can water because I contain chemicals and substances foreign to it. But, I can fool & control your taste-buds and you think your thirst is satisfied, but it really is not.
I am not a mere liquid, I AM A VERY POWERFUL LIQUID and I can ultimately take control of your body. Thank you for giving me such a strong place in your life. PLEASE don’t ever wake up and take this power & control back. Don’t’ kick me out of your life, I NEED you.
KanadianBrett

Re: CONFESSIONS OF A SOFT DRINK-shall we or shall we not?

Postby ElleJay » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:21 am

Very CREATIVE!!! I think it needs a wide circulation. :)

Elle
ElleJay

Postby brucebohn » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:57 am

This is but one component in the "silent/quiet" war being waged
against us. The poisoning of our food products and the carcinogen
laced processed convenience food so popular, fast food, snacks and such,
hundreds of chemical's in shampoo/ soap/ toiletries /cleaning
products, fluoride in our tap water, ect: ect: All by design, and
not by chance...........................
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Teutonic » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:09 pm

Park your car outside of a gas station for a few minutes and just observe, you'll see obese zombies lugging their 54 oz reusable soda cups in for their daily fix. That crap is pure death- nothing but sugar, carbs and caffeine.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Return to Health & Hearth