This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Jewish theater: David Duke vs. BLM

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: Jewish theater: David Duke vs. BLM

Postby Joe76 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Staropramen wrote:
No problem. They tried to run me out of town. It didn't work. They sent some JDL types to try and intimidate me but the sight of an 18" fillet knife sent three of them running for the hills and one of them just froze where he stood and probably pooped himself. At the time of this demonstration Yahweh sent my landlord a heart attack as a warning to back off but he didn't listen. He and his wife starting working with these kikes. So then Yahweh killed their granddaughter;

http://gothamist.com/2013/01/22/15-year ... n_driv.php

OGPU still keeps tabs on me but from a distance. When I first moved here I noticed that the kikes think that they own the sidewalks. They walk in groups and refuse to make way for approaching non-jewish pedestrians. Being a self-respecting Israelite I sure as hell ain't walking in the street to get around devils. So I started walking over them as Bill put it in a recent podcast. Now I've got the whole kike community trained to be respectful, so much so that they usually walk in the street when they see me coming. The gutter is where they belong anyway.

Point of the rant is that we're never outnumbered with Yahweh on our side.

This made my day. :beer:
Joe76

Postby brucebohn » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Belly of the Beast, Babylon on the Hudson.....
Give'em, Obadiah Hell Staro! :o

head-bash.gif
head-bash.gif (3.96 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Adam88 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Teutonic wrote:
I'll Sieg Heil to that! :beer:

No compromise indeed!
Adam88

Previous

Return to Diversity or Deception?