This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

We were once Gods? Or we were once like Gods?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

We were once Gods? Or we were once like Gods?

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:58 pm

I was thinking that there is some scripture in the New Testament, in the Gospels, where Yahshua says that we - us Adamic Israelite Caucasians - that we were once Gods, or , that we were once like Gods. Am I misinterpreting some scripture that my brain is trying to remember?

I think my brain is referencing this:

John 10:22 - 42

22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.

23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

39 Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

40 And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.

41 And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.

42 And many believed on him there.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Bless
BrettDeason

Re: We were once Gods? Or we were once like Gods?

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:10 pm

We were "once" nothing, our spirits are formed within us (Zechariah 12:1). We were not created until the seed was sown in our mother's womb (1 Corinthians 15:44, 46).
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Re: We were once Gods? Or we were once like Gods?

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Thank You Bill!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Bless
BrettDeason

Return to Open House