This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Real Simple: The Word = Yahweh = Yahshua

A Place For the Naysayers to Dispute the Truth, Because Only a JEW Would Deny That Yahshua Christ IS God!!!

Re: Real Simple: The Word = Yahweh = Yahshua

Postby Lang » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Looking only at this part it makes sense. But Jesus used to pray and talk to His father, so to who was he talking? Was the "Heaven" left alone?

Not trying to play divide and conquer I'm just questioning because thats how I learn.

Sometimes I think that Jesus and the Holy Spirit could be two different incarnations of God, and that somehow God was here and in the Heave at the same time. However, would not make sense to Jesus talking to himself alone on earth.

Im sorry for my ignorance, just asking to learning purposes and trying to make things make sense to me.
"Give a hammer to a white, and he will build civilization;
Give a hammer to an asian, and he will build other hammers;
Give a hammer to an arab, and he will kill his wife;
Give a hammer to a nigger, and he will kill whites;
Give a hammer to a jew, and he will sell it to niggers.
"

J.M.
Lang

Postby wmfinck » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Lang wrote:Looking only at this part it makes sense. But Jesus used to pray and talk to His father, so to who was he talking? Was the "Heaven" left alone?

Not trying to play divide and conquer I'm just questioning because thats how I learn.

Sometimes I think that Jesus and the Holy Spirit could be two different incarnations of God, and that somehow God was here and in the Heave at the same time. However, would not make sense to Jesus talking to himself alone on earth.

Im sorry for my ignorance, just asking to learning purposes and trying to make things make sense to me.

I have often said, He came as a man to live a perfect life as a man, to set an example for men. Everything He did was for the benefit of men, and not for the benefit of Himself. He came to die as a man, and not to live life as a god.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Kentucky » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:35 pm

I recently addressed the issue of the deity of Christ, which some were casting aspersions at. It ties into the false notion of the catholic Trinity as well. Here's the link:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/perfect-sermon-part-3

Mark
Kentucky

Postby PhilNotChristian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:51 am

wmfinck wrote:John fully explains that Yahshua is Yahweh incarnate:

KJV John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
KJV John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
KJV John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
KJV John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
KJV John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

CNT John 12:44-46: 44 Then Yahshua cried out and said: “He believing in Me does not believe in Me but in He who had sent Me, 45 and he seeing Me sees He who has sent Me! 46 I am the Light having come into the Society, that each believing in Me should not abide in darkness!

Now this is really simple, and only a Freudian sort of psychology could pervert it! There are some people who just don't want to accept words at their plain value and meaning. That is also the way it has been, nearly from the beginning!

Praise Yahweh, I just had this conversation with someone. I, personally, cringe at the use of "Jesus".
PhilNotChristian

Postby PhilNotChristian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:57 am

Kentucky wrote:I recently addressed the issue of the deity of Christ, which some were casting aspersions at. It ties into the false notion of the catholic Trinity as well. Here's the link:

http://kinsmanredeemer.com/perfect-sermon-part-3

Mark

Praise Yahweh, I am absolutely dizzy @ all the different directions I am being pulled. Maybe be need a forum section for us new converts. I believe in the trinity but I do see a lot of work which denies it and it is well documented. Is not the Holy Spirit a part of the essence of Yahweh as much as Yahshua was ? I am not passing judgement on anyone else but I believe in the doctrine of the trinity.
PhilNotChristian

Postby PhilNotChristian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:00 pm

Bill said...
I have often said, He came as a man to live a perfect life as a man, to set an example for men. Everything He did was for the benefit of men, and not for the benefit of Himself. He came to die as a man, and not to live life as a god.

Well said in its very simplistic comparison.
PhilNotChristian

Postby Nayto » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Christian wrote:Praise Yahweh, I just had this conversation with someone. I, personally, cringe at the use of "Jesus".

Don't be too quick to jump on the name bandwagon. Make sure you study it first before cringing at certain uses. Many of us still use the word "Jesus". Bill has spoken about this at length. Get studying.

Christian wrote:Praise Yahweh, I am absolutely dizzy @ all the different directions I am being pulled. Maybe be need a forum section for us new converts. I believe in the trinity but I do see a lot of work which denies it and it is well documented. Is not the Holy Spirit a part of the essence of Yahweh as much as Yahshua was ? I am not passing judgement on anyone else but I believe in the doctrine of the trinity.

You're best off just doing away with the word "trinity" and learn the nature of God and Christ anew. There is no work which can disprove the deity of Christ, because Christ is God and God is Christ. The Bible is very clear on that. If you read Mark's paper which he quoted, you will also see that the Holy Spirit is not a persona, but rather something else. Again, get studying!
Nayto

Postby brucebohn » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:08 pm

Nayto wrote:
Christian wrote:Praise Yahweh, I just had this conversation with someone. I, personally, cringe at the use of "Jesus".

Don't be too quick to jump on the name bandwagon. Make sure you study it first before cringing at certain uses. Many of us still use the word "Jesus". Bill has spoken about this at length. Get studying.

Christian wrote:Praise Yahweh, I am absolutely dizzy @ all the different directions I am being pulled. Maybe be need a forum section for us new converts. I believe in the trinity but I do see a lot of work which denies it and it is well documented. Is not the Holy Spirit a part of the essence of Yahweh as much as Yahshua was ? I am not passing judgement on anyone else but I believe in the doctrine of the trinity.

You're best off just doing away with the word "trinity" and learn the nature of God and Christ anew. There is no work which can disprove the deity of Christ, because Christ is God and God is Christ. The Bible is very clear on that. If you read Mark's paper which he quoted, you will also see that the Holy Spirit is not a persona, but rather something else. Again, get studying!

Thank you Nayto....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:53 am

Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Here is another thread on this topic Christian.
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5415&hilit=trinity

I also keep Thomas' words in mind.
Joh 20:28 Thomas replied and said to Him: "My Prince and My God!"
Joh 20:29 Yahshua says to him: "Because you have seen Me you believe! Blessed are those not seeing and believing!"

In that paper Mark says that Christ did some things as a man and some things as God and gives examples. This is akin to Bill's idea that many of the things Christ did were as an example for men. Mark also had a great comment on the mystery of godliness contrasted to the mystery of iniquity, which is relevant to this discussion.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:17 am

Christian wrote
Praise Yahweh, I am absolutely dizzy @ all the different directions I am being pulled. Maybe be need a forum section for us new converts. I believe in the trinity but I do see a lot of work which denies it and it is well documented. Is not the Holy Spirit a part of the essence of Yahweh as much as Yahshua was ? I am not passing judgement on anyone else but I believe in the doctrine of the trinity.

Look at this, he was probably laughing his ass off as he was writing this garbage. And he is wrong, yet he had a pretense of sincerity.
And 'dizzy at all the directions' because he is a new convert, yeah right. There is only one thing this fool would understand, and it would be a waste of time because you cannot beat the truth into someone like this.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh