This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"Society" in the CNT

Discussions concerning the New Testament

Re: "Society" in the CNT

Postby CIman » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Nayto wrote:
Joe wrote:That is fine CIman, but I have to make sure that people recognize the difference between what we think and what the paper is saying.

Agreed, and thanks for taking the time to read it and critique it, Joe. One could even say it's fun for us to get the opportunity to apply our knowledge and rightly divide the Word. If someone does it, don't take it personally CIman :beer:

I do take it personally! And now I'm gonna beat the crap out of ya'll!!

Nah, just kiddin'. I know much of the paper is baloney regards to theology, but it's still good for people who want to confirm that there is at least something to CI. With secular sources you just can't both have the cake and eat it. Even if Bill's paper is 1 billion times better no Judeo is going to take his information seriously unless they can first read about in some "fancy" circles where people have PHD diplomas and stuff like that. It's the same with the alternative media.. Most people wake up by reading kosher-certified "alternative media" where they quote the mainstream media and talk about "culture". After they have read that they move on to the "hardcore" stuff and CI.

This got me thinking about another book that's bad theology-wise but contains some very interesting information, Social-Science Commentary on the Letters of Paul

I've only read an extract from the books first pages but it seems like it contains some good information about Israelites in the military, olympic games, everyday life, etc. I will probably buy the book in the near future and review it.

Here's the extract: http://store.fortresspress.com/media/do ... _intro.pdf
CIman

Postby Gaius » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Another "interesting" book recommendation, CIman

introduction
Toward a
considerate
reading
In this commentary we restrict our attention to the authentic letters of the Apostle
Paul. In the New Testament collection fourteen letters have traditionally carried
the title “Letter of St. Paul to. . . .” Of these fourteen documents, modern scholars,
using philological methods and a critical sense of history, have determined that
only seven of these letters are authentic, meaning that Paul was their author. The
other letters are not authentic, meaning that Paul did not compose them.

Who is recommending you to post these books on this forum ?
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby EzraLB » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:34 pm

CIman wrote:This got me thinking about another book that's bad theology-wise but contains some very interesting information, Social-Science Commentary on the Letters of Paul

The book, Social-Science Commentary on the Letters of Paul, is written by a guy named Bruce Malina, and just scanning the titles of his other books, such as The Social Gospel Of Jesus, it should be quite obvious this guy is up to his eyeballs in jewish marxism and sociology. How is it possible to use these jewish ideologies to gain better insight into the ministry of Christ?

Malina reminds me a little of Kevin MacDonald, who uses jewish ideas of evolution and psychology to somehow expose jewish power in our society. In the end, he'll just end up banging his head against the wall.

From a Christian Identity perspective, I can't see how Malina's jewish take on the Gospels can possibly have anything to offer our community here.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby CIman » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Gaius wrote:Another "interesting" book recommendation, CIman

1 book equals "another" recommendation? I haven't even read the book myself, but I would like to. Apart from the bad theology, it seems to have, I guess, a lot of information about the Israelites in the Roman army, inscriptions, everyday life, etc.

But if it's too anoying for you I could stop with these "recommendations".

Who is recommending you to post these books on this forum ?

Elie Wiesel from the grave.

But maybe I should contact the authors and see if I could get a dime for this "recommendation".
CIman

Postby CIman » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:01 pm

EzraLB wrote:
CIman wrote:This got me thinking about another book that's bad theology-wise but contains some very interesting information, Social-Science Commentary on the Letters of Paul

The book, Social-Science Commentary on the Letters of Paul, is written by a guy named Bruce Malina, and just scanning the titles of his other books, such as The Social Gospel Of Jesus, it should be quite obvious this guy is up to his eyeballs in jewish marxism and sociology. How is it possible to use these jewish ideologies to gain better insight into the ministry of Christ?

Malina reminds me a little of Kevin MacDonald, who uses jewish ideas of evolution and psychology to somehow expose jewish power in our society. In the end, he'll just end up banging his head against the wall.

From a Christian Identity perspective, I can't see how Malina's jewish take on the Gospels can possibly have anything to offer our community here.

From the very little I've read he seems to have some information about the Israelites who lived during the time of Jesus that I haven't read about before (inscriptions, the Roman army, etc).. I couldn't care less if he's using "jewish marxism" for the rest of his quackery. Even though Kevin Macdonald and Arthur Kemp are mostly knuckleheads who believe in jewish marxism, I still read their books because they contain some elements of thruth that I think is worth knowing (like the Egyptians were White and the bolsheviks were jews, etc). But that does not mean that I'm endorsing them or that they should not be criticized for "protecting" the jews.
CIman

Postby Joe » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:06 am

Ezra wrote

If you believe in evolution than race is transient and meaningless. Culture is also transient, there is no truth. If you can derive a man from a monkey, than what's it matter?
Evolution is absolutely contrary to nationalism.

If all people have the same origin, than there is nothing to worry about.
You would have to assume that nature is imperfect, fragile and unstable.
Keven McDonald cannot preserve his race or culture, not his ideas, not nothing. Not even the most authoritarian nationalist regime could ever hope to preserve the white race indefinitely, given such a world view based on evolution. He should see that.

I would rather not be or pass into oblivion than be in bondage to an ideology such as this.
I believe in God and that God is good and that He has the power to preserve and create.

The fool hath said in his heart 'there is no God'.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Teutonic » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Joe wrote:Ezra wrote

If you believe in evolution than race is transient and meaningless. Culture is also transient, there is no truth. If you can derive a man from a monkey, than what's it matter?
Evolution is absolutely contrary to nationalism.

Keven McDonald cannot preserve his race or culture, not his ideas, not nothing. Not even the most authoritarian nationalist regime could ever hope to preserve the white race indefinitely, given such a world view based on evolution. He should see that.

I would rather not be or pass into oblivion than be in bondage to an ideology such as this.
I believe in God and that God is good and that He has the power to preserve and create.

The fool hath said in his heart 'there is no God'.

Well said Joe!

That's really what sets us apart from the WN clown brigade, trying to build a racial nationalist ideology without God is a joke.

Instead they lean on 'science' and evolution. These people may have white skin but they're Jews between the ears...
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:20 am

Thanks teutonic, and it is good you said 'science' ...because it is not based on the truth.
When I saw your reply I reread what I wrote. My writing is sometimes incomplete lol. I wish to clarify what I meant.

If you assume all people have the same origin than what is the explanation for the chaos we see around us, why do non-whites create hell-holes if they are truly part of nature. If you assume that non-whites have an origin in God, that all people have the same origin than there is no explanation for this chaos other than nature itself is unstable and therefore that God is imperfect in His working.

With such an ideology, nature itself is unstable. Race is unstable. With such an ideology, what can a man trust in, what truth matters.
That is what I meant there.

And if you can derive a man from a monkey, than there is no reason to preserve your race. You may as well live and be merry and live like a hedonist ...because one day a monkey might evolve into a man again.

I have heard Bill touch on these things in his conversation with Keith from truth militia radio.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Previous

Return to New Testament Discussion