This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Spreading The Word

Members can provide feedback and suggestions here.

Spreading The Word

Postby Germanicus » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Tomorrow night Wednesday August 31,2016 William Finck will be appearing on "The Battle of New Orleans" Radio show. The show broadcasts from 7- 9 Central Standard time and is hosted by Nathan Laurenson and "Goyim". Call in number is 504-556-9696.
You can access the show at WGSO.com Let's tune in and support Bill and the gang at Battle of New Orleans.
Germanicus

Re: Spreading The Word

Postby Germanicus » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:36 am

18 views does not bode well for a large Christogenea participation in tonight's show.
Germanicus

Postby Germanicus » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:14 am

Bill delivered a compelling rapid fire explanation of CI doctrine. Didn't seem any body from the forum participated,to bad your loss. Thanks Bill for sharing the WORD down here in New Orleans.
Germanicus

Postby Teutonic » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Great program.

Of course I was waiting for a Judeo-tard to call in, which they did, and drop the 'Jesus loves everyone and Israel is spiritual' diatribe. Gotta love it when Bill corrects them.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby brucebohn » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Germanicus wrote:Bill delivered a compelling rapid fire explanation of CI doctrine. Didn't seem any body from the forum participated,to bad your loss. Thanks Bill for sharing the WORD down here in New Orleans.

Yes, it was rapid fire. The whole 15 min. or so that he was able to speak.
My understanding was a 2 hour program, over before I realized.
Sorry to disappoint. Short notice for some.....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Germanicus » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:17 am

Will Bill be "live streaming " from Kentucky today (Sunday Oct 30,2016)?
Germanicus

Postby wmfinck » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:17 am

I had thought about live-streaming the program, but decided not to burden the people there with waiting for me to get set up. I could not count on having the 10 or 15 minutes I need to make sure the tech would work. Maybe next time I will arrange for that ahead of time.

FGCP is a CI church. They engage CI doctrine with a somewhat traditional Protestant service, but without the vain rituals (baptism, artificial communion, etc.) The service generally includes announcements, prayers, hymns and a sermon.

I spoke for nearly two hours (again....) and recorded it on my cellphone (with a backup on my tablet). I will be playing the recording I made for this Friday's program at Christogenea.

We do not have a video camera, or I would have put it on video. But Melissa did take some video and pictures with her phone, that I might share here later in the week.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Return to Forum Directions