This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

When uneducated Whites are smarter than diploma toilet paper

The attempted jewish destruction of the White race.

Re: When uneducated Whites are smarter than diploma toilet p

Postby Teutonic » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:23 am

Joe wrote:I wasted so much time and all I got was the realization that I was being scammed, I was being taught absolute garbage for a premium.

Funny how quickly college went from being one of the best things you can do for your future to being an absolute waste of time and money.

You could be a drunken gambler for 4 years and still get a better return for your investment than if you were to go to college.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:57 am

Ezra wrote
Despite my diplomas, I can honestly say that I didn't learn to think straight--and for myself--until I discovered Christian Identity.

I guess I don't really understand, you seem to be very independently minded and very much an intellectual. A gentleman and a scholar :). So even if you didn't know about CI, I can't imagine you, a man who writes as you do, being a true-believer in the convention of the day. I suppose it is curious to me.

When I came to CI I realized that I had found it, and that those who also understand are my brothers. Before that I was in a world of confusion and isolation.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Gaius » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:01 am

An interesting debate on "higher" "education".
I recently described my primary degree to someone I'm talking with about CI as "four years of marxism"; this is more or less accurate, though not as blatant as the SUNY example. I have known folk with advanced degrees, post-doctoral study etc who would agree with the general premise here that much "education" (especially Humanities) is indeed a scam as Joe said, and largely foolish and damaging nonsense.

But "the Word of God is living and powerful" has been proven right in my life.
I agree with Ezra in that "h.ed." produces confusion and even anxiety.
True Christianity is a powerful antidote to it.

There are useful techniques one must learn when having to meet deadlines in submitting papers etc at university, and these can help one's study later. However these are mainly to do with discipline/consistency and they can be acquired independently of the comintern. God will direct His people who, naturally if they are truly His people, will wish to learn His ways.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby EzraLB » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:01 am

Joe wrote:I guess I don't really understand, you seem to be very independently minded and very much an intellectual. A gentleman and a scholar :). So even if you didn't know about CI, I can't imagine you, a man who writes as you do, being a true-believer in the convention of the day. I suppose it is curious to me.

Joe, I'll try to explain this a little better--you're right, prior to CI was a very independently minded, but I had no intellectual framework by which to consistently judge whatever knowledge I was accumulating. I knew enough to know that something was terribly wrong, but all that made me was an iconoclast in some ways.

CI grounded me and put everything I knew--or thought I knew--in its proper perspective and context. It essentially made all the information rolling around in my head useful--and purposeful.

As Mark has said many times, "If it ain't Christian Identity, it ain't squat." And I think that applies not just to the study of Christianity and History but also to any intellectual endeavor--it puts everything in its right context.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Nayto » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Teutonic wrote:Funny how quickly college went from being one of the best things you can do for your future to being an absolute waste of time and money.

You could be a drunken gambler for 4 years and still get a better return for your investment than if you were to go to college.

Over here in South Africa if you obtain a four year degree at a reputable university in something useful it instantly puts you in a better position going forward in your career. I'm quite surprised to hear that it's different elsewhere.

EzraLB wrote:Joe, I'll try to explain this a little better--you're right, prior to CI was a very independently minded, but I had no intellectual framework by which to consistently judge whatever knowledge I was accumulating. I knew enough to know that something was terribly wrong, but all that made me was an iconoclast in some ways.

CI grounded me and put everything I knew--or thought I knew--in its proper perspective and context. It essentially made all the information rolling around in my head useful--and purposeful.

This is very similar to my "awakening", except that at the tender age of 23 there was probably less knowledge floating around which needed sorting, lol.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:57 am

Thanks Ezra, that makes sense. Once you find CI there just isn't any doubt that Yahweh is God.
Bill says 'Christianity for the thinking man' ...and that is certainly the case. But perhaps a little more than that; the God-fearing man.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Fenwick » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:55 pm

I think I'd have done better at university had I not learnt about CI while I was there. Seeing the truth kind of makes you a bit uninterested in worldly studies, especially when it's a field that's effectively cancelled out by the law of God.

And the infuriating thing is, because of academic elitism, I still needed to do it to get a decent job anyway, despite the fact I could easily have done my job without a degree. I will say university was instructive in one sense though. Coming from a small town to a big city, you got to see how the nonwhites behaved and it did well to shatter my illusions. If those were the best and brightest the nonwhites had to offer.
Fenwick

Previous

Return to Diversity or Deception?