This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

The Fall of Babylon and the Kingdom of God

This forum is for discussions and questions concerning Christian Identity direction, doctrine and debate.

The Fall of Babylon and the Kingdom of God

Postby Teutonic » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:23 pm

After reading ChristReich I feel like my understanding of the end times is way better, but I'm still a little confused on what exactly happens after the Fall of Babylon, but before the Kingdom of God? In other words, what's going to happen in between?

On the one hand I see a 'mad max' scenario where society breaks down and everything gets tribal. Yet on the other hand won't it be a period of rejoicing? Where all things which offend are removed and the tares are destroyed?
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Re: The Fall of Babylon and the Kingdom of God

Postby Kentucky » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Teutonic wrote:After reading ChristReich I feel like my understanding of the end times is way better, but I'm still a little confused on what exactly happens after the Fall of Babylon, but before the Kingdom of God? In other words, what's going to happen in between?

On the one hand I see a 'mad max' scenario where society breaks down and everything gets tribal. Yet on the other hand won't it be a period of rejoicing? Where all things which offend are removed and the tares are destroyed?

I think it's a pretty tight schedule once Mystery Babylon falls, then His people come out of her, prepared for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, which is the Second Coming of Christ and the destruction of His and our enemies. We can have no Kingdom without a King right? I try to give the prophecies my best shot in this recent series: http://kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy

The chronology and timing is not always specified. But, we should be living our lives as if the Kingdom were already here.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Teutonic » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 pm

Thanks Mark, it sure feels like we're witnessing the end of an age, the beginning of the war to end all wars.

Time to sell your cloak and buy an AR-15.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:13 am

And who are our enemies going to call on, they are godless and the one true God will use them and then smash them to pieces.

Who are the WN going to call on? ...odin?! lmao, I can't wait to see them call on their idols or fall into despair when they realize that they have become like their idols; powerless, stupid, empty. Some of them will be calling on Donald Trump, or politics, only to be betrayed. Many bargain with the jews.

"Save me donald trump, save me odin, save me satan" lol. Idiots, they will get what they deserve.

There is a fire sweeping the land. We will call on the mercy of God. We will call to Yahweh. Yahweh is God.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 am

Babylon, in my opinion, will fall by internal strife. All these "principalities", "powers", "rulers of the darkness" and "spiritual wickedness in high places" of this world, all these merchant systems and all these diverse seeds of beast are nothing but scavengers nourishing themselves of our carcass.

All these satanic entities are really hungry beasts, never satisfied. But when there is nothing left on the carcass, what will happen? Of course, each scavenger will turn against the other! We already see this coming: edomites, arabs, mestizos, niggers, eurasians, mongols etc, they all want the biggest part of the cake (but the cake is a lie, because there is no Spirit in it ;)).

So I think all we have to do is to come out of that confusion of systems and seeds and to wait patiently our deliverance. Let the beast system destroy itself and then we will bury it, as it is said in Ezekiel 39.
bahr

Postby wmfinck » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:13 am

When I wrote Christreich, the objective was to demonstrate the prophecy which has been fulfilled, and that is an assurance of the fulfillment of what prophecy is yet to come. In that regard, we are informed of what will happen, but we are not informed of exactly how or when it will happen. So I had to avoid explaining things that I cannot possibly know.

I maintained the same attitude in the recent Beginnings and Ends podcasts, and in many other places where I discussed these things, such as the Camp of the Saints and Christian Expectations podcasts which are still on the front page of the main site.

In Beginnings and Ends we, and Don Fox especially, gave a couple of scenarios for how Babylon may fall, but that was just to explain the imminent possibility. I would not invest in any of them, but we should know that the global economy really is a house of cards.

In my opinion, most people who insist on knowing how Babylon will fall typically care more for their financial investments and safeguarding their worldly wealth than they care for the coming Kingdom of our God.

In my opinion, as soon as someone tries to tell you how or when Babylon will fall, and tries to convince you of the same, they lose all credibility and should be convicted as false prophets. And anyone who sells you on a date (12-21-2012) or an event (Elenin/Niburu)

But while we cannot know the how or the when, we certainly do know what is going to happen. And as Christ told His disciples, in Luke chapter 21, "28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh."

From this point, the key to our survival is already given us by Christ. Those of us who love one another and seek to keep His law - and act on those fundamental values - are those who will survive.

And not those of us who have amassed gold and silver for themselves.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Teutonic » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:31 pm

wmfinck wrote:From this point, the key to our survival is already given us by Christ. Those of us who love one another and seek to keep His law - and act on those fundamental values - are those who will survive.

And not those of us who have amassed gold and silver for themselves.

This is key, and thank you for the detailed response.

I've often prayed to God to help me out financially, and grown angry after He did not answer.

But yet, though I've never had much I've always had what I needed.

In hindsight maybe He was doing me a favor, because the more we grow attached to this world and it's pleasures, the harder we'll fall when it all comes crashing down.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Nayto » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:00 pm

wmfinck wrote:In my opinion, as soon as someone tries to tell you how or when Babylon will fall, and tries to convince you of the same, they lose all credibility and should be convicted as false prophets. And anyone who sells you on a date (12-21-2012) or an event (Elenin/Niburu)

Yes! I wish more people understood this.
Nayto

Postby Joe » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:37 am

Well I may not be alive when that day comes, but I do hope to see it in some way. And to see His Kingdom reign. Yahweh is the God of the living, Abraham saw the day of Christ's first coming.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:50 am

In my opinion, as soon as someone tries to tell you how or when Babylon will fall, and tries to convince you of the same, they lose all credibility and should be convicted as false prophets. And anyone who sells you on a date (12-21-2012) or an event (Elenin/Niburu)

Be careful here. You should have said something like: "In my opinion, as soon as someone tries to tell you how or when Babylon will fall, and tries to convince you of the same, and do that for the love of money or for the love of their own ego, they lose all credibility and should be convinced as false prophets".

Otherwise you are saying that Clifton Emahiser, for example, has lost all credibility and should be convinced as false prophet (see his paper http://emahiser.christogenea.org/problems-ezekiel-38-and-39-prophetic-attack-russia-united-states). I don't think Emahiser published this paper for the love of money or for his own ego, even if he may be in error on certain things concerning this prophecy, obviously.
bahr

Next

Return to Christian Identity Directions