This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

"Trump" & The Rapture

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

"Trump" & The Rapture

Postby EzraLB » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:21 am

Judeo-tards have discovered that Donald Trump's run for the presidency is a potential harbinger of their long-awaited "Rapture", based on the "amazing" fact that the word "trump" appears twice in the Bible:

"It should not be overlooked that scripture uses the word "trump" only twice. Both uses are in Paul's epistles (1Cor 15:52, 1Thess 4:16), and both contexts refer to the catching away of the body of Christ in the air, commonly called the Rapture. Therefore, to understand how the word trump is used in 1Corinthians 15:52, a careful study of the parallel passage in 1Thessalonians 4 is helpful."

http://www.columbusbiblechurch.org/inde ... &Itemid=59

The shabbos goy at World News Daily have picked up on this story and are promoting it. Jeremiah Johnson of Behold the Man Ministries in Lakeland, Florida, said,

"The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, 'Trump shall become My trumpet to the American people, for he possesses qualities that are even hard to find in My people these days. Trump does not fear man nor will he allow deception and lies to go unnoticed. I am going to use him to expose darkness and perversion in America like never before, but you must understand that he is like a bull in a china closet'."

http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/firestorm-er ... onnection/

Of course, behind all this Rapture stupidity, you can usually find a jew promoting the same ideas:

Attachments
the-rapture.jpg
the-rapture.jpg (29.81 KiB) Viewed 13763 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: "Trump" & The Rapture

Postby Joe » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:08 am

I got a good chuckle from the kikes theology lesson, they always do this ...looking for secret numbers and letters to circumvent the plain words of the Bible. It is a sign of their broken minds that they cannot understand the Bible, they seek but they do not find.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Les » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:57 pm

talmudic jews are HEAVY into numbers.
There is power in numbers supposedly,
and other Christian Identity folks I met, in the early 1990s, early in my walk, were also aware of this.
They would laugh and tell me how they would always watch jews calculate and recalculate exactly which small locker to use and to get a key from at bus stations,and crap like that.
Les

Postby Les » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Unsure if I still have the letter, but this started my questioning of jewdeo christianity.
In the early 1990s,
I used to write letters to Brigadier Col. Jack Mohr and ONE THING that always stuck out -

"There will not be a rapture, but there will be a rupture !!"
Les

Postby Kentucky » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Earlier this year I wrote, "The racial alien does not have a right to be in our land... period. I said earlier that Trump's call (does that remind you perhaps of trumpets in prophecy?) for banning Muslims from coming into the US was “a start.” The follow-through is to ban all non-Christians and all non-Whites from entering the US. We should have been vigilant in that regard a long time ago, but devils crept in unawares and told us “That's not what America is about.” http://kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy-part-5

Just so folks don't get the wrong idea, I said that sarcastically tongue in cheek. As a watchman of presidential elections, I think there's always some false prophet who prophesies their candidate, either with some inane misuse of Scripture or that they had a vision of some sort. I'm not predicting, but I'm still guessing it's Hillary's turn no matter what, then we can talk about Jezebel. :o

Mark
Kentucky

Postby wehner » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Yeah, that rabbi gibberish is trying to make a play on coincidentall numbers and words straight out of their Talmudic garbage. Why? Because they know they must suck up to the next president of the USA.
They(Jews) need the US as a big brother because if we weren't, their very co- existence as a fake nation would crumble. I've been seeing a lot of Jews on the news express their love for Trump.
Why,? They must keep up the charade to the US as being Gods chosen.... Along with all of the other lies and hoaxes that create the idea that they are the true victims, and we owe them our protection and support as a matter of our own judeo-christian brainwashing. Bull.
There will be division. Lk12:51.
wehner

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:54 pm

From the recent event at the UN, voting to whip IsraeaLIE with a wet noodle, Obama & Company vote to abstain from an otherwise unanimous vote from the Security Counsel to censure IsraeLIE for settlement expansionism. But, nothing is said about the surrogate warfare the US has been conducting for years outside of Palestine on behalf of the Pax Judaica, of which the affirmative action president has been complicit. So why the veto? Another poor rendition of Marxist dialectics. Netanyahoo said "Friends don't take friends to the Security Counsel."

Thesis: Obama unfriends Netanyahoo

Antithesis: Trump gives just the opposite reaction in full spport of IsraeLIE

Synthesis: The world is made safe for jews and everybody lives happily ever after

Sheesh.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Gaius » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:27 am

Good analysis, Mark. I do believe you're correct.
Abstention by the House Negro is otherwise inexplicable.
Especially in context of the Oded Yinon wars waged by US on behalf of IsraeLIE.
American children and treasure offered on the altar of Moloch for Esau.
More of the same by DT, it seems, if he is permitted ...
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Return to Churchianity