This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Diversity Causes Church Attendance To Decline

Discussions about mainstream "jew-dei-ized" religions

Diversity Causes Church Attendance To Decline

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:11 am

"A study conducted on 11,000 Evangelical Lutheran Church congregations between 1993 and 2012 claims that racial diversity in churches leads to decline in average attendance."

http://www.christianitydaily.com/articl ... ersity.htm

Despite the findings of the study, its author, Kevin Dougherty, resorts to double-speak in order to soft-pedal the results:

Racial diversity itself is not a detriment to growth,” said Dougherty. “It is the process of changing the racial composition of a congregation that causes difficulties.”
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Diversity Causes Church Attendance To Decline

Postby Les » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:01 am

In the current times, I would bet (and I almost never wager) that many whites (including me) who abandoned "church" would attend again if they knew it was just pure white/Adamite/Israelite folks there.
If I knew the Roman catholic church was pro-white and disavowed all the mud / heathen countries, then I might even attend again, and try to ignore the Mary/Semiramis worship, because I was among other whites that thought there was no other way.
Les

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:44 am

EzraLB wrote:"
“[i]Racial diversity itself is not a detriment to growth,” said Dougherty. “It is the process of changing the racial composition of a congregation that causes difficulties
.”

That's the ticket! It's the fault of "process." Like processing us as if we were cattle... heading for the slaughterhouse. The Law is written in our heart and mind. Some of our people can still instinctively know that something aint right.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:58 am

Kentucky wrote:
EzraLB wrote:"
“[i]Racial diversity itself is not a detriment to growth,” said Dougherty. “It is the process of changing the racial composition of a congregation that causes difficulties
.”

That's the ticket! It's the fault of "process." Like processing us as if we were cattle... heading for the slaughterhouse. The Law is written in our heart and mind. Some of our people can still instinctively know that something aint right.

Mark

Yes Mark, "something ain't right", which was the main attraction of the
"Human Zoo" phenom of Ezra's earlier post...

untitled.png
untitled.png (87.89 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Return to Churchianity