This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

TV Reporter Accused of Pooping on Random Lawn

If you must make jokes, please keep them here, because most of us are not here to joke.

TV Reporter Accused of Pooping on Random Lawn

Postby Les » Wed May 25, 2016 9:47 am

Jonathan Lowe (Goodyear Police Department)

http://www.newser.com/story/225504/tv-r ... -lawn.html
Posted May 23, 2016 7:28 AM CDT

(Newser) – An Arizona TV reporter has been charged with a misdemeanor for allegedly defecating in someone's front yard. It appears Jonathan Lowe, 33, may lose his job as well: In its brief report about the on-the-job incident last week, Phoenix station KPHO/KTVK refers to Lowe as "a former KPHO/KTVK reporter." And, although the station's news director told the New York Daily News Wednesday that Lowe was still employed, his bio on the station website was no longer active. A police spokesman tells People that Lowe was covering a story in the city of Goodyear when things went south. "Apparently he needed to relieve himself," the spokesman says. "So he walked up to the side of a home and, in the front yard, defecated."

A resident, who says she spotted Lowe squat against the wall of a house and let go, called authorities, according to the police report. “I know what you want to talk to me about," he reportedly said to police, explaining, "I've been feeling very sick and I've been stuck in this van all day. So I went over to that person's yard and took care of business." Lowe told police that he had to stay in the area, so heading to a nearby market to unburden his bowels was out. The neighbor, who recognized Lowe from TV, tells police she would have let Lowe use her bathroom, if only he'd asked. "Those people who called on me just wanted to start problems," Lowe reportedly told police.

comments

People_Suck
May 24, 2016 1:07 PM CDT
You have a very nice yard. For me to poop on.

jerrymac90 • 2 days ago
"Those people who called on me just wanted to start problems," Lowe reportedly told police.
What an arrogant, ignorant self absorbed piece of human excrement.
Any bets he'll file a lawsuit claiming profiling against the people that called the cops and/or racial bias in his firing?

GaryUSA • 2 days ago
"Lowe told police that he had to stay in the area, so heading to a nearby market to unburden his bowels was out."
Dear Mr. Lowe,
That sounds like complete, unadulterated bullsh*t, no pun intended. Because what did your station's news director expect you to do if you had to take a crap...do it in someone's front yard? Just how stupid do you think people are, anyway?

davely • 2 days ago
"Those people who called on me just wanted to start problems."
No, they wanted a stranger to not crap on their property. I'll bet that if someone was crapping on your lawn, sir, your first words would not be "Hey, let's not make trouble for this guy."
What a doofus. Crap in your van.
Les

Re: TV Reporter Accused of Pooping on Random Lawn

Postby Kentucky » Wed May 25, 2016 10:58 am

And that's why the Bible calls them "dogs." There will probably be a dead spot on the grass for years to come. Did the nigger even attempt to clean it up? Doubt it!

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Thu May 26, 2016 5:34 am

Mark wrote
Did the nigger even attempt to clean it up? Doubt it!

I have never seen a dog clean-up it's own mess, you have to find the owner and punish them.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby EzraLB » Thu May 26, 2016 6:21 am

Just to contrast the behavior of this unclean beast to my 6 year old son--we were out having dinner at a restaurant recently, and after the meal my son quietly let us know that he really had to "go". My wife asked him if he wanted to use the bathroom at the restaurant, but he said no, that he didn't like using public restrooms for that purpose.

He said he wanted to go home instead--so he held out for 20 more minutes before we got home. Surprisingly, he didn't ask us to stop on the way when we passed the neighbor's yard.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to Humor