This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Poland To Destroy Monuments That Glorify Jewish Terror

There are posts related to European Nationalism spread throughout this forum. A separate section for this purpose is probably long overdue. With the rise of Nationalist parites in European politics over the past couple of years, here we will have a distinct place to post related discussion topics. Of course, we at Christogenea know that there is no political solution to our woes, however we also hope for the racial reawakening of Whites everywhere.

Poland To Destroy Monuments That Glorify Jewish Terror

Postby EzraLB » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Lucasz Kaminski, the head of Poland's Institute of National Remembrance, recently stated that their 500 Soviet-era monuments symbolize the "supremacy of the communist system" in Poland and must be destroyed:

"We are currently recalculating places, where Soviet monuments are still located. By June we will offer a project that will encourage local authorities to destroy Soviet monuments, even before a respective law [emerges]," he said.

Of course, "the Russians" (i.e. jews) are claiming that this is all part of Poland's plan to "distort history" and to "belittle Soviet soldiers' contribution to the victory over Nazism in World War II."

Source:
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160331/ ... story.html
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Poland To Destroy Monuments That Glorify Jewish Terror

Postby wmfinck » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:16 pm

But all the dumb-assed Putin-loving WNs will still make excuses for Russia and Vladimir Putin, never wanting to admit that they keep jumping onto the back of the wrong horse.

Glorifying the Soviet Union is glorification of the achievements of World Jewry in the destruction of our race, and it is the only Russian religion which Putin's policies actively support.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Les » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Poland closed its border to stop muslim rape-ugees /invaders / murderers, and now this?? Wow, something huge is happening there right now.

I wish I knew the Polish language better as many Slavic folk KNOW in their hearts that the jews are from the devil, but they still need proper translations of Christian Identity material to prove it and show others.
Unsure what version of the Bible they have translated over there.
Les

Postby brucebohn » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:55 am

Yes, and the Poles are still a little Pissed about the Katyn Forrest Massacre,
and the fact that Putin acts like a closet Bolshevik when glorifying Mother
Russia's sacrifice against the dirty Nazi's... This plane crash was no 'accident'. The Poles wanted Russian recognition
of their masterminding that massacre at Katyn....

New Poland defense minister in hot water over Jewish conspiracy theory

https://www.rt.com/news/337931-smolensk ... sk-blamed/
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Les » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:04 am

I appreciate any info posted, the kikes did not kill off all of the offspring loyal to White Russians / the Czar (Tsar) / real Christians in Russia

brucebohn wrote:Yes, and the Poles are still a little Pissed about the Katyn Forrest Massacre

MY father and his friends from WW2 would talk about Katyn, and there was even a local monument for it, but not until years letter was when I started reading about it.
I never knew how devastating it was.
I guess that is how it is? for many atrocities being told, to the children?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Toro ... morial.jpg
Les

Postby EzraLB » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:03 am

Les wrote:Poland closed its border to stop muslim rape-ugees /invaders / murderers, and now this?? Wow, something huge is happening there right now.

It is my opinion that the jews made a major tactical error in underestimating the resolve of the former Eastern Bloc countries. For years they just took for granted that they would merely bend to their will, but that has certainly not been the case. As one writer recently observed,

"There can be little doubt that within the very near future Eastern Europe will take on the mantle of defender of European civilization, and, ultimately, the European heartland which will serve as a homeland and regeneration point for the European people."

http://projectnovaeuropa.com/eastern-eu ... nto-focus/

I don't like to speculate about prophecy--especially interpreting current events as Wesley Swift often did--but I do wonder about the "kings of the east" in Revelation 16:12 who will help bring about the fall of Babylon. My inclination is to think that these "kings" will come from among the White race rather than the asiatic far-easterners, as many in CI seem to believe.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Les » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:57 am

EzraLB wrote:I don't like to speculate about prophecy--especially interpreting current events as Wesley Swift often did--but I do wonder about the "kings of the east" in Revelation 16:12 who will help bring about the fall of Babylon. My inclination is to think that these "kings" will come from among the White race rather than the asiatic far-easterners, as many in CI seem to believe.

thanks, EzraLB ,
You know who has more of a gripe? the Ukraine.
Brutal history.
Ukranians were being starved to the point,. where I read and was told,
the families exchanged their babies to be killed and eaten for food.

There is still a LOT of hatred between Poles and Ukrainians, even in Canada.
I tried to be nice to the ones where I lived in Toronto in the 1970s ,and mostly it was met with hate.
Some were cool, but mostly the rest were assholes, and I had never done anything to them.
Les

Return to European Nationalist Politics