This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

planet X

Discussions or Suggestions related to Christogenea and related websites

planet X

Postby Londonlight40 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:18 am

Im sure not first to speculate on topic. Wondered since you did flat earth program, would u discuss planet X evidence and what you think about preparedness. Not that i want to survive anything as i know I'll be protected. Seems like these are to destroy the blacks and tares. Seems this is what chemtrails for and why rush to get things done before elites go underground and retake top side. Heil Christ Thank you.
Londonlight40

Re: planet X

Postby brucebohn » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 am

Londonlight40 wrote:Im sure not first to speculate on topic. Wondered since you did flat earth program, would u discuss planet X evidence and what you think about preparedness. Not that i want to survive anything as i know I'll be protected. Seems like these are to destroy the blacks and tares. Seems this is what chemtrails for and why rush to get things done before elites go underground and retake top side. Heil Christ Thank you.

I am fairly certain that you will not find anyone here who are the
least bit concerned with Nibiru, or Planet X.. These are nothing
but distractions which only impede our Biblical studies..
Flat Earth nonsense had to be addressed due to the number
of CI folks and others who were becoming sidetracked...
All due respect Londonlight40
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:23 am

Wow. I addressed the flat-earth nonsense because it is something tangible, something I can see, and something that I can easily determine for myself is just that: nonsense.

But believing in a "planet X" is having faith in something not seen.

I reserve that faith exclusively for Yahweh our God, and Yahshua Christ.

http://christogenea.org/articles/what-christian-identity-not
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby NicoChristian » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:40 am

I was born on this planet and I intend to live my earthly life on this planet. I like this planet, I don't want to go into space or the moon. We have more than enough work to do on this planet before even beginning to worry about other planets. I highly doubt that manned space exploration is even possible. I'm not saying I know for certain because I have never been, nor do I intend on going. But nobody here knows if space exploration has occurred or was faked. Did Yuri Gagarin go into space or was he only in the upper layers. As I said nobody apart from him knows and he's dead now. Did we land on the moon? If you have a telescope that can see the flag on the moon then that would prove it, but otherwise only the Apollo astronauts and a few others know for sure. I find it hard to believe manmade objects can deflect the atmospheric re-entry heat that burns meteorites.

Unless we've been there none of us can know, myself based on the evidence I'm more inclined to believe space exploration is partly if not fully a hoax. If it is possible to travel to the moon, so what, I don't want to go there. If a manned mission to Mars is possible, so what, I don't want to go there either. I look at the evidence in a similar way to when I plan a patrol on a map. People look at the evidence and say, oh it is entirely possible to go to the moon. The practicalities and reality tear the theory to pieces. I look at a map when planning a patrol, oh that way will be quicker, let's cut across there. One mile into the patrol, what the heck, this marsh isn't on the map, I'm up to my waist in a bog. The reality just ruined my perfectly planned patrol.

That's why I am not quick to come to conclusions without practical knowledge. We have become nations of theorists and we are slowly forgetting practicalities. If one thing life has taught me is no theory or plan survives reality.
YHWH bless.
NicoChristian

Postby brucebohn » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:34 am

Nibiru is sometimes called Planet X or Planet 9. It is sometimes referred to as a planet, star, meteor or comet whose orbit is due to overlap with Earth. Breaking Israel News has been reporting on the Nibiru story since mid-January.

The residual effect of Nibiru could include devastating consequences, including the fulfillment of the prophecy mentioned in Zechariah 13:8 forecasting that two of every three people will die.

And it shall come to pass that in all the land saith the LORD two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. Zechariah 13:8

It’s possible that the space debris that Nibiru brings in its wake, including asteroids and meteorites, will cause enormous destruction on land and deadly tsunamis in water. Some see this as a possible fulfillment of Ezekiel 38:22:

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will cause to rain upon him and upon his bands and upon the many peoples that are with him an overflowing shower and great hailstones fire and brimstone. Ezekiel 38:22

Most predictions to date have targeted March 24-April 30, the period between the upcoming Jewish holidays of Purim and Passover, as the time frame for Nibiru to make its appearance. March 26, 2016 has been mentioned specifically.

According to Daniel’s comment, Rabbi Moses Cordovero, a 16th century Talmudic scholar, philosopher and mystical rabbi, connects the Star of Jacob, mentioned in Numbers 24:17, to Nibiru. In this verse, Balaam, the non-Jewish prophet, spoke of a star issuing from Jacob.

I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not nigh; there shall step forth a star out of Yakov, and a scepter shall rise out of Yisrael. Numbers 24:17

I do not think there are any plans of visiting Planet X, but the above tripe is
being pushed by some Kike fearmongering site "Breaking Israel News"...
This comes around every few years......
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby wmfinck » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:59 am

brucebohn wrote:I do not think there are any plans of visiting Planet X, but the above tripe is being pushed by some Kike fearmongering site "Breaking Israel News"... This comes around every few years......

LOL, so that is where Joe November has been getting his information.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Staropramen » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:19 am

Let's get Bob aka Bob in here. He's from Nibiru. :)
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:31 am

Titus 1 v 14.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Les » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:24 pm

Anything is possible, but until EVERY common man here on Earth is able to see with a telescope/device if NASA landed on the moon and left proof, and we can see EXACTLY what is on the surface of MARS without tampered (or fake?) photos/videos, then I agree, Nibiru/Planet X is just a theory / fable.
These fearsome stories of Planet X started hitting the Christian Patriot underground in the 1990s, I think after the Oklahoma City bombing. Just another thing to get us worried.

Like a skinhead friend told me once, after I was sharing what I learned about Edgar Cayce and possible aliens from other planets, he said "yeah, that's all kind of interesting, but I am not worried about space aliens or trying to send out positive energy to everybody when I got a real life problem here on Earth and that's niggers and they want to rape and kill all of us.".

Our planet has been very close to being disastrously hit many times with incoming asteroids / meteors/ comets / etc, and we are still here.
Call it a miracle. Call it fate. It seems YAHWEH will not let it happen.
Les

Return to Christogenea