This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby BrettDeason » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:47 am

Thank you Bill for that. Thank you for sharing that link with me and Thank you Bill for sharing that story with me. I never knew. I'm so very sorry.

Thanks to everyone who has posted on here to this post and thanks to everyone for all of y'alls prayers and thoughts and being an Adamic brother and sister to me.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of His Admic Family Members
BrettDeason

Postby EzraLB » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:10 am

BrettDeason wrote:The Doctors are wanting to try him on an experimental drug....My Parents are considering hemp oil, and they have done some research on it, but, as for now, they are trusting the Doctors way too much and accepting the Doctors treatments. My Dad is miserable. My Dad is hurting all the time.

Brett,
As someone who is also living with cancer, I often have you and your father in my thoughts. And what you are experiencing rings all so true: cancer does not affect just the patient; it is almost as if everyone in the family has the cancer, too.

And yes, I can assure you that a cancer patient often cares less for himself than he does for those suffering around him. I often felt that I didn't want to be a burden to those around me--and at one time, I was just as bad off as your father when the cancer had spread literally throughout my body.

But I honestly believe the reason why I'm still alive today is that I didn't listen to everything my doctors wanted to do to me. If I had done all the "right things" they recommended, I doubt I'd be here today.

I think of the apostle Paul as he languished in jail, his sight and health failing--he was torn between wanting to be free of the burdens of his physical life and sufferings by reuniting with Christ--and persevering for the sake of his brethren whom he felt still needed his guidance.

The promises of Christ have allowed me to not fear death one whit--and it is from that belief that I get the courage to "disobey" my doctors' orders and seek my own alternative treatments, which have, in fact, kept me alive.

You said that your father is willing to try the Rick Simpson oil--let me assure you that you must not delay before it is too late. I am living proof that it can treat the most virulent forms of cancer. If you can get some of the oil, do so now--don't discuss it anymore; just get it, and give it to your father. He can take it regardless of what the doctors prescribe.

The oil will allow your father to get off all the toxic pain medications very quickly. Pain meds are very harsh on his kidneys and liver--and his liver right now is burdened by both the cancer and the pain meds. If he starts taking the oil, he can still "listen" to his doctors, but as his condition improves from the oil, he may get the confidence to not listen to them over time. It doesn't have to be one or the other, at least initially.

And you are right to not want your father to take any "experimental" drugs for his cancer--I've read the statistics, and "experimental" cancer drugs have an extremely high mortality rate as they are often more deadly than the cancer itself.

To believe that the doctors using their sorcery and toxic drugs will "cure" us is nothing more than a form of idolatry. I pray that your father will be released from the bondage of the medical system as I once was. Only then can any real healing begin.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:36 pm

There is something else I wanted to address about living a cancer life. My Mother and Father both get texts and phone calls and e-mails every day from a whole bunch of people who are checking on Dad. These people are in a bad position, themselves, too. If people call too much or e-mail too much or text too much checking on Dad and Mom, then it becomes way too much. And, if people don't check on my Parents, then they end up appearing like they don't care at all. Some people who are not calling and texting and e-mailing know about my Dad's cancer and about my Parents' situation, but, they feel like they would be interrupting if they did call or something. So, everyone, all around, are in bad positions. But, I do want to thank everyone who has posted to this forum post, about my Dad's cancer and about my Family's situation in dealing with it. Thank you all.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All of His Adamic People
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:46 pm

And, also, cancer is draining to everyone involved, mentally as well as physically as well as emotionally and so much more. In helping out, we have to do more than just physical things. We do more than just work inside and outside. We also have to keep up with Dad's medicine, including the times he has taken his meds as well as which meds he has taken and which ones he has not. We have to keep up with what all Dad has eaten and kept down and not thrown up. We have to keep up with all the regular normal things that everybody has to do, like laundry, and cooking, and washing dishes, and so forth. Dad can't drive anywhere at all, so, we have to drive him to his appointments. And, in doing so, we have to re-arrange our schedules to do it. There are a lot of mental things that we all have to keep up with, which wears on us mentally. I help my Parents keep up with their groceries. I help them keep their grocery list going. I help them re-arrange their fridge as well as their cabinets. I help them make sure they keep all of their phones and other devices they use which need to be fully charged for when they need to use these devices. And so much more. It is draining on all levels - mentally, physically, emotionally, and more.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim is my Heavenly Father
BrettDeason

Postby Joe » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:29 am

Stay strong Brett. Yahweh Bless.
I read your updates and I pray there are some good folk around you who could lend a hand and some support.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby brucebohn » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:43 am

Certainly hope that you are able to follow up on Ezra's advice,
and of course you are in our prayers Brett...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:59 pm

my Dad starts chemo Thursday

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim bless all of y'all
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:02 pm

An update on my Dad and his condition. So far, my Dad has had three chemo treatments. He is having them once a week. He is doing better. He is walking around more. He even fished for ten or so minutes yesterday evening with my Mom. He is eating more. He is not throwing up anymore. Thank y'all for all of y'alls prayers and for thinking of him and us and what all we are going through and for remembering us and everything. He is scheduled for three appointments this coming week. He is supposed to have a nerve block surgery Tuesday. Wednesday he is supposed to get shots for his bones and hormones. Thursday is chemo time again. His birthday is coming up. His birthday is May 6th. Which is a Friday. Which will be a day after one of his chemo treatments. Thanks to everyone again for everything.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless all of Y'all and all of Y'alls family members
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:17 am

I feel like I'm slowly but surely drifting out to sea

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim is my Heavenly Father
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Cancer is killing my whole family. Cancer is destroying my whole family. That is what it does. Cancer doesn't affect just the person who has cancer. Cancer kills the whole family. Cancer destroys the whole family.

- Brett Deason
May Yahweh Elohim Bless All Adamic People Who Obey His Laws And Commandments
BrettDeason

PreviousNext

Return to Open House