This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

'The passing of the great race' by Madison Grant

Topics Concerning Race and Ancient Man

Re: 'The passing of the great race' by Madison Grant

Postby andersonone » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:11 pm

Thank you both for this insight into david duke. I was not aware of the history and apologize for my ignorance on the matter. You both have age, experience and wisdom on me for sure. It was starting to bother me how duke continues to connect the old testament with the jews of today...now with this additional information and personal experience i would have to agree that something is up with him,
Now a question...assuming that he is also an israelite what will be his fate in the Kingdom of God later?
andersonone

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:22 pm

Eternity in a jail cell with Carol Channing and Edith Bunker.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby disciplemate » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Thanks for the responses, especially from Ezra. I see this has become a discussion on David Duke now, lol. But quite interesting there with his shifty revealed connections and utter rejection of CI.
disciplemate

Postby wmfinck » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:31 pm

disciplemate wrote:Thanks for the responses, especially from Ezra. I see this has become a discussion on David Duke now, lol. But quite interesting there with his shifty revealed connections and utter rejection of CI.

LOL, that is the way it usually goes in this forum. We start off with a post about garlic, and end up with bananas.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby disciplemate » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:49 am

lol, atleast my question was adequately answered :beer:
disciplemate

Postby Staropramen » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:24 am

wmfinck wrote:Duke had been thoroughly introduced to CI, and I am acquainted with another man from Louisiana, who has been around CI there for just as long, who personally heard Duke say that he "rejected" CI contentions concerning the Jews on "theological grounds".

Duke plainly states this in one of his books. I don't recall which one. I heard it years ago listening to the audio version.

"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby andersonone » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:12 am

wmfinck wrote:Eternity in a jail cell with Carol Channing and Edith Bunker.

But seriously, since Yahweh promised that he would remember our sins no more, wouldn't that imply that Duke also would be forgiven for his if we are forgiven for ours?
andersonone

Postby EzraLB » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:21 am

andersonone wrote:But seriously, since Yahweh promised that he would remember our sins no more, wouldn't that imply that Duke also would be forgiven for his if we are forgiven for ours?

IF David "Daisy" Duke is actually White--and for me I'm not going to grant him that simply because of his outward appearance--then, yes, like all Israelites, he will be saved. But as Bill has pointed out on many occasions, "All of Israel will be saved, but some of us may not like it very much."

We need to look no further than 2 Peter 2:1 for what may await false teachers, like David Duke. From the CNT

II 1 Now there were also false prophets among the people, as even among you there shall be false teachers who shall introduce destructive systems of philosophy, even denying the Master who has bought them, bringing upon themselves quick destruction, 2 and many shall follow in their licentiousness, because of whom the way of truth shall be blasphemed, 3 and with greediness they shall make profit from you with fictitious words, for whom from of old their judgment is not idle and their destruction does not sleep!
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby andersonone » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:30 am

So essentially if he is Adamic and therefore has an eternal soul he will live in eternity but will be punished accordingly for his false teaching...

Is this similar to the teaching of people "burning in hell" that the evangelicals have latched onto?
andersonone

Postby Joe » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:53 am

Andersonone there are many different conclusions that can be made on that topic, what is your interpretation?

1Co 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Anthropology