This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

M.I.T.: Our Earlist Animal Ancestors Were Sponges

M.I.T.: Our Earlist Animal Ancestors Were Sponges

Postby EzraLB » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:37 pm

The "super genius" kikes at M.I.T., David Gold and Jonathan Grabenstatter, have recently discovered that the very first "animals" from which we "descended" were sponges.

http://www.newser.com/story/221214/meet ... cience_syn

While this may certainly be true of the non-White races, especially jews, like Gold and Grabenstatter, who have been sponging off the White race since the beginning of time, these M.I.T. "scientists" still haven't suggested a convincing mechanism by which a sponge could possibly "evolve" into a White man.

Original Study:
http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2016/ ... 3.abstract
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: M.I.T.: Our Earlist Animal Ancestors Were Sponges

Postby Les » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:09 pm

EzraLB wrote:While this may certainly be true of the non-White races,

For over 20 years, I have referred to a dirty Peruvian who pretends to be a friend but is the biggest moocher and liar as "Mario - the Human Sponge".

Isn't it nice to see there is empirical evidence proving this ? :lol:
Les

Postby bahr » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:22 pm

In my bathroom, I have two specimen: a proto-jew and a post-jew, a sponge and a soap. Almost a museum already! 8-)
bahr

Postby matthewott » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:38 pm

You guys are too much :lol: So glad I came back to the forum... :beer:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Creationism vs Evolution