This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

gook dietary habits (new evidence)

gook dietary habits (new evidence)

Postby Joe » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:40 am

I haven't seen these before. And I have not read the entire articles but thought some others could use this information to enlighten others as to the nature of these devils.

Annual Yulin Dog-Eating Festival
http://www.dogingtonpost.com/10000-dogs ... -festival/

Chink baby soup
http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db ... p?idx=7333
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: gook dietary habits (new evidence)

Postby Jayde » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:36 am

I posted a link to the Asian baby eating once and had a family member "proving" it was not real by using "snopes". It seems to be strangely common in non-white countries. More so than we are lead to believe. :?
Jayde

Postby Joe » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:43 am

There was a chink who made a series of photos or something with 'baby fetus soup' ...it was fake. The image above is not as far as I am aware, it was in a newspaper (with other images showing the preparation).

So your family member won't be able to disprove that one or many of the other horrible truths we post in this section.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby matthewott » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:28 pm

Speaking of Snopes.com, I've never used it, but from various posts and memes I've seen on my Jewbook newsfeed, I'm under the impression that it is about as big a fraud as wikipedia, that it is flat out biased according to whatever 'slant' that particular site represents. Gee, surprised? Regardless, is a mainstream "information source", and therefor jewish in nature and not to be trusted at face value.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Return to Mature Audiences Only