This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Geese Help Nazis Exterminate Jews

Hey, the whole world hears about it every day, why shouldn't we?

Geese Help Nazis Exterminate Jews

Postby EzraLB » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:06 am

A recent excavation at the WWII German transit camp in Sobibor, Poland uncovered what jewish "experts" claim is new proof of even more gas chambers than previously thought, bringing the "official" number to perhaps eight.

Of course, these jewish experts failed to realize that no supposed surviving "eye witness" at Sorbibor had ever claimed the existence of 8 gas chambers.

But even more importantly, experts have revealed an explanation as to how jewish inmates at the transit camp were kept unaware of the evil fate that awaited them after they arrived.

We now have the answer: Nazi Geese.

From the article:

"The extermination of people took place there; murder by smoke from an engine that killed everyone within 15 minutes in these gas chambers, in torment, shouting," he told Reuters Television.

"It is said that ... the Nazis even bred geese in order to drown out these shouts so that prisoners could not have heard these shouts, these torments."

http://in.reuters.com/article/poland-de ... 4Q20140918

Expert Nazi hunters at the Simon Wiesenthal Center have been actively searching for these Nazi Geese, which evaded justice at the Nuremberg Trials. Many now believe that the Geese fled to Canada after the war because the large population of geese there allowed them to effectively disappear and escape justice.

Canadians jews meanwhile have filed a class action lawsuit against the government, claiming emotional distress caused by the image of geese on their money. The Canadian Treasury is considering removing all images of geese from their money, but no decision has been made yet.

Said one anonymous Canadian jew who miraculously survived Sorbibor, "It's a real conflict for me. Of course I deserve life-time reparation payments from the Canadian government, but it deeply offends me that the money they give me might depict an escaped Nazi war criminal."
Attachments
Goose Stepping.jpg
Goose Stepping.jpg (28.48 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Re: Geese Help Nazis Exterminate Jews

Postby brucebohn » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:01 am

Donald-Mein-Kamph-Disney.jpg
Donald-Mein-Kamph-Disney.jpg (72.05 KiB) Viewed 3319 times
:lol:
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Teutonic » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:09 am

Wow...but Canada? I think it much more likely the Nazi Geese are hiding out in South America.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby wmfinck » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:46 am

Wow, EzraLB thanks for that.

Ideas expressed in the first two short paragraphs of the Reuters article seem to be in direct oppostition to one another.

Archaeologists working at the site of the Nazi concentration camp at Sobibor, in eastern Poland, say they have uncovered previously-hidden gas chambers in which an estimated quarter of a million Jews were killed.

German forces tried to erase all traces of the camp when they closed it down following an uprising there on Oct. 14, 1943. The Nazis demolished the gas chambers and an asphalt road was later built over the top.

If so many people were exterminated there, how could there have been an uprising? And if there were an uprising, why did the evil Nazis not just exterminate the troublemakers, so that the business of extermination could proceed as usual?

The jews are such liars!
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Gaius » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:47 am

All right-thinking people throughout the world must band together to find those Geese.
The UN must mobilise and get them Geese under lock and key.
Furthermore, they must be searched for suicide pills. No easy way out, Geese.

The evidence is already concocted, er, erm, assembled ...
A fair trial just like Nuremburg ...

PS. Newsflash.
Pastor Hagaree will be speaking on this in the near future; he intends using the text "What's Sauce for the Goose is Sauce for the Gander" which he claims in his new groundbreaking book to belong in the Bible. His talk is scheduled right after the collection-baskets are passed around and he expects to be assisted by other famous "divines", Bible experts, and people in fancy dress.
His $150 book will be available, also.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:51 pm

I usually chase away the Canada Geese from my pond, because they leave so many tootsie rolls. Now, they must deserve some sort of sanctuary from the insidious "nazi hunters." Perhaps the "land mines" would find a more favorable reception at the synagogues of scatology. Perhaps I could post a sign that tells our feathered friends "Please visit Temple Beth Shalom before landing here." I think it would be a wonderful collaboration with nature.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby EzraLB » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Kentucky wrote:I usually chase away the Canada Geese from my pond, because they leave so many tootsie rolls....Perhaps I could post a sign that tells our feathered friends "Please visit Temple Beth Shalom before landing here."

Years ago I heard a great story about Robert F. Kennedy, who had a very low opinion of jews, just like other members of his family. Apparently, in mixed company Bobby would use the expression "Canadian Geese" as a euphemism for jews. He explained, "The are loud, obnoxious, and leave a mess everywhere they land."

And when he wasn't calling them "Canadian Geese," he'd call them "those librulls".

Of course, the jews knew Bobby hated them, which is why they put a bunch of lead aspirin tablets in his head--to get rid of their headache.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby matthewott » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:53 pm

I don't know which is more disturbing...the truth of the topic, or the fact that this thread is tickling my funny bone something fierce! :lol: :beer:
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Joe » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:06 am

Has anyone seen this, I like the part about 10 minutes in where he describes the design of the gas-chamber. He makes many improvements you won't believe ...complete with a blast furnace over individual crematoria.

It even has conveyor belts so that it is almost fully automated.

A real working system without all the drama.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Return to Holocaust Studies