This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Greeting to all the forum members

New members, please use this forum to introduce yourself to the other readers and members of the Forum at Christogenea.org. Once a post is approved here, you will be elevated to regular forum membership status!

Greeting to all the forum members

Postby LouisianaMan » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Greetings Kindred,

I'm LouisianaMan. Originally from Baton Rouge, but am currently in NE Ohio. I've been in Christian Identity since 2009. I was brought up Southern Baptist, was involved in the "Jesus Movement" during the early 1970's while in the Army in Germany. Following that I was heavily into the Charismatic Movement during the 70's, worked for Jimmy Swaggart for 3 years (Boy was that an eye-opener!) From a young age, I was interested and fascinated with my Anglo Saxon racial heritage. During the 80's I studied the various racial movements, i.e. New Order, National Alliance, and NS Kindred with Jost Turner in Nevada City, California. I was also involved and active in a Reformed Calvinist Church and finally with the PCA Presbyterian Church. In 2009 Christian Identity was presented to me by reading Mark Downey's Will the Real Armageddon Please Stand Up? That's when the Holy Spirit turned the light on for me, and I accepted the CI message on the spot. Boy, what a revelation. The Bible has become a Living Book to me now. I praise God for him bringing me into His Glorious truth! God Bless all of you, In Christ !
Last edited by LouisianaMan on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LouisianaMan

Re: Greeting to all the forum members

Postby matthewott » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Amen my brother! What a backround...so pleased to know that you have been blessed with the discernment that makes the Word of God come alive...you are so right about that. My forum signature here is Hebrews 4:12, because I had the "exact" same revelation you did, and in the same year, 2009. Welcome to Christogenea brother!
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Nayto » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Thanks for the nice introduction. Welcome to the forum!
Nayto

Postby Gaius » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Welcome, LouisianaMan.
Thanks for giving your background.
Praise Christ, our great Kinsman Redeemer.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:48 pm

This brother has become a good friend and we speak frequently on the phone. Welcome to the community.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Welcome to the forum....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby LouisianaMan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:21 pm

LouisianaMan wrote:Greetings Kindred,

I'm LouisianaMan. Originally from Baton Rouge, but am currently in NE Ohio. I've been in Christian Identity since 2009. I was brought up Southern Baptist, was involved in the "Jesus Movement" during the early 1970's while in the Army in Germany. Following that I was heavily into the Charismatic Movement during the 70's, worked for Jimmy Swaggart for 3 years (Boy was that an eye-opener!) From a young age, I was interested and fascinated with my Anglo Saxon racial heritage. During the 80's I studied the various racial movements, i.e. New Order, National Alliance, and NS Kindred with Jost Turner in Nevada City, California. I was also involved and active in a Reformed Calvinist Church and finally with the PCA Presbyterian Church. In 2009 Christian Identity was presented to me by reading Mark Downey's Will the Real Armageddon Please Stand Up? That's when the Holy Spirit turned the light on for me, and I accepted the CI message on the spot. Boy, what a revelation! The Bible has become a Living Book to me now. I praise God for him bringing me into His Glorious truth! God Bless all of you, In Christ !

"For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring." Acts 17:28
LouisianaMan

Postby Staropramen » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:50 pm

Greetings LouisianaMan and welcome to the forum. Hey, at least the early 70's "Jesus Movement" had some good music, right?

Much better than that sterile CCM stuff.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Return to Welcome Pages