This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Unusual Chemtrail Footage from a Landing Jet.

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Unusual Chemtrail Footage from a Landing Jet.

Postby Hunter » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:39 am

They are just fortifying the air we breath for added health benefits, ...the same as how they fortify our water and toothpaste with wholesome fluoride. Its for our own good.

Seriously though, in the many years that I'd worked in aviation, I had never witnessed contrails produced in this manner from an aircraft on approach. Despite if there was any partial fog in the footage, if you pause the video in several places, you can see numerous distinct streams of "stuff" flowing from the trailing edge of the wings - its not coming from the engines/nacels (as exhaust vapor) or merely off the wingtips as vortices.

Whether or not you think chemtrails exist, or even if this was only contrails being produced in this particular video, I have personally witnessed (for hours at a time) aircraft up at altitude performing grid patterns leaving behind "trails" which do not disperse over time. Instead, they form into wispy cirrus-like clouds which often drift AND descend (actual cirrus clouds do not descend like this). Some of these events I have photographed while I was traveling/working within large sections of farmland over hundreds of square miles in a given day.

http://youtu.be/NwF7LVdtvjQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwF7LVdtvjQ
Hunter

Re: Unusual Chemtrail Footage from a Landing Jet.

Postby HeiligeSchriftLeser » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:46 am

This was one of the best Chemtrails documentaries I saw,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59JwY4_vjI

A guy I used to read up on Joe Vialls actually found it strange that we get sprayed from 1997 onward...and then a coupla years later, we in the west have smoking bans everywhere.

His investigations showed that it is because whatever they are spraying us with....wasn't effecting "smokers". O_O

This was the link,... http://www.vialls.com/transpositions/smoking.html

but, his site is long since down, since his death in 2005. I think I remember finding a site that mirrored his reports. I'll take a look.

A fraudster guy called George Green {who pushes new age/UFO type stuff} also claimed his "insider info" was that America {and the west} would be hit by...just about EVERYTHING. Soon after watching his interview...we had the BP/gulf of mexico thing.
HeiligeSchriftLeser

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:08 pm

^That is interesting. I had wondered why they give people cancer on one hand but are supposedly concerned about our health on the other. I had actually considered possibilities like this; that smoking had some benefit that protected people in some way. I had noticed that smokers were less likely to be caught-up in certain lies or motivated in certain ways (government influence).

I did not connect it to chem-trails though.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Kentucky » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:32 pm

Joe wrote:I had noticed that smokers were less likely to be caught-up in certain lies or motivated in certain ways (government influence).

By the same token, I've heard that alcoholics can't be hypnotized lol. But, I wouldn't advocate smoking and drinking as an antidote to chemtrails... or anything else.

PS We have the whole armor of God right?

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Joe » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Mark said
PS We have the whole armor of God right?

I remember what Kurtis said too, that he has to eat GMO/toxic food in prison. He has faith in God.

I do not tempt God, but I have faith in Him.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby matthewott » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:42 pm

Imagine that. Jewtube took down the vid.
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby Les » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:36 pm

I saved that video, somewhere. As I watched it again a few months ago.
It is on a hard drive, or dvd or cd-r I burnt it to.
Will upload it whenever I find it.
Does it make a difference to most people to see it, because they will still say it is something "normal" that comes from planes and jets.

found it
BUSTED Pilot Forgets To Turn Off CHEMTRAILS while landing mp4
http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/tDaX4xDN/file.html

zippyshare download links do not last forever though
Les

Postby matthewott » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks Les! ;)
For the Word of Yahweh is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Heb. 4:12
matthewott

Postby matthewott » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:04 am

matthewott

Postby Joe » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:09 am

We certainly don't need an expert to tell us the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail in this case. 8-)

A contrail? ...as the jet approaches the run-way? ;)
Joe

Next

Return to Medicine & "Science"