This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Pharma Death Clock

Gardening, Homesteading & Other Wholesome Topics

Pharma Death Clock

Postby Kentucky » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:06 pm

A new website is providing a live tabulation of people dying from the many aspects of Big Pharma; if you watch it for a minute, you will see the numbers changing. “And the light of a lamp shall not shine in you hereafter! And the voice of the bridegroom and a bride shall not be heard in you hereafter! Because your merchants were the great men of the earth! Because by your pharmaceuticals have all the nations been deceived!” Rev. 18:23 CNT. Apparently “deceived” unto death. As the jew Karl Marx pointed out, “Religion is the opiate of the people”; so too then are the people decieved and die from the church not of God. Perhaps there should be a death clock for the various denominations and/or pet doctrines that are either directly or indirectly the cause of death. “The wages of sin is death.” And to think that some would make merchandise of God, that Christ would turn the tables of the money changers. Matthew Henry observes in his commentary on this passage: “Let us take warning from the things which brought others to destruction, and let us set our affections on things above, when we consider the changeable nature of earthly things.”

http://pharmadeathclock.com

Mark.
Kentucky

Re: Pharma Death Clock

Postby EzraLB » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:36 pm

Of course these synthetic drugs wouldn't harm us if our sorcerer-doctors weren't pushing them so harm on an unwitting public. It's the doctors who are the true purveyors of death, not the drugs themselves. The drugs, bad as they are, can do no harm if they are not prescribed.

I'm sure most of us have heard how, in the past, when doctors have gone on strike, the death rates those countries have gone down. If I didn't do my own research and challenge many of my doctors over the course of my cancer treatment, I would be dead by now. They make mistakes all the time.

http://healthwyze.org/reports/502-death ... -on-strike

I know a doctor here socially who told me that there is a surgeon working here in my city who is killing a lot of patients through incompetence. They keep moving him from one hospital to another so that the deaths don't become obvious. They can't fire him because of seniority--and the fact that legally it would be difficult to prove his incompetence. Essentially, they are waiting for him to retire to stop the needless deaths. If that doesn't give you pause, nothing will....
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby martin41 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:08 am

There is no doubt a canaanite behind this site.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/content/
martin41

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:11 pm

EzraLB wrote:Of course these synthetic drugs wouldn't harm us if our sorcerer-doctors weren't pushing them

Now there's a premise that makes sense.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby brucebohn » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:08 pm

Kentucky wrote:
EzraLB wrote:Of course these synthetic drugs wouldn't harm us if our sorcerer-doctors weren't pushing them

Now there's a premise that makes sense.

Mark

It is a centuries old medical Mafia that has come into it's own..
Complete with bed time lullabies sung by female Edomite Dogs,
to their little Imp's to grow strong and pursue the work of
destroying the true servants of Yahweh God ....

Obadiah is our remedy......
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Kentucky » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:43 pm

brucebohn wrote:Obadiah is our remedy......

I'll take two. One for the good jews and the other for bad jews. lol

Mark
Kentucky

Return to Health & Hearth