This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christianity and Pharmaceuticals

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Christianity and Pharmaceuticals

Postby Nayto » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:45 am

I'm very sorry to hear that. At least for her sake she is at rest now.

Are you going to be able to cope with everything there now? I mean in terms of finance and looking after the kids.
Nayto

Postby Gaius » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Very sorry for this news, Richard.
Thank you for your witness of faithful love for your wife.
She is with our great Father, and may you be conscious of His presence at this time.

God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed,
and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
though the waters thereof roar and be troubled,
though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby Kentucky » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss Richard. Our prayers were not in vain, as all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. We now direct our prayers for you and the days ahead. God bless brother.

Mark
Kentucky

Postby Richard1 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I just realized that I've been in shock most of the day but I'm feeling much better now. I've made a kazillion phone calls; signed up a new real estate agent; organized the house; and was about to go into town to run errands when I realized that the car battery was dead (I put the four-ways on to guide the emergency response teams to our "hidden" retreat last night). At that time, my employer called to let me know my pay was ready. I told him I'll be in to get it when I get my battery charged. He offered to drive all the way out here to give me a boost. The offer was so kind and overwhelming that I broke down on the phone. I have learned that I can't always be strong and that grieving is something you can't put on hold. I've been playing vignettes of my bitter-sweet times with Sharon in my head all day long and having moments of tears - something else that must be part of the grieving process.
Richard1

Postby brucebohn » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:12 am

Very sad news indeed Richard. We shall continue to pray for the strength
needed in dealing with this loss.. Blessings to your family.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:23 am

Richard1,
My apologies for not seeing this thread sooner. Bill told me about the situation last night. My deepest condolences to you and your family right now. You and your family are in my prayers.

2 Corinthians 5: 6-19 wrote:6 Therefore always having courage, and knowing that residing in the body, we sojourn away from the Prince; 7 indeed we walk by faith, not by that which is seen; 8 now we have courage, and we are still more pleased to travel out of the body and to reside with the Prince. 9 On which account we also strive eagerly, either residing at home or sojourning, to be pleasing to Him.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Richard1 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:25 pm

2 Corinthians 5: 6-19 wrote:6 Therefore always having courage, and knowing that residing in the body, we sojourn away from the Prince; 7 indeed we walk by faith, not by that which is seen; 8 now we have courage, and we are still more pleased to travel out of the body and to reside with the Prince. 9 On which account we also strive eagerly, either residing at home or sojourning, to be pleasing to Him.

Staropramen,

That you for this scripture. It is very profound and timely seeing that Sharon was someone who walked by faith and challenged everyone (including myself) for their lack of faith. It was her faith that kept her alive in her battle against "The Emperor of All Maladies" much longer than anyone could have imagined. She actually reversed the cancer naturally with YHWH's help on two occasions. However, it was cruel family relationships (her son and daughter were very disrespectful of her) and allopathic medicine that finally took her.

She was a very brave and sensitive woman who had a special connection with YHWH (I believe she was a prophetess). I am sure that she is residing with the Prince.

By the way, what translation does this scripture come from? I am thinking of having it engraved on her memorial stone.

For those interested, here is a link to the book, "The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer":
http://www.amazon.com/The-Emperor-All-Maladies-Biography/dp/1439170916

Warm regards,

Richard
Richard1

Postby Teutonic » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:11 pm

My deepest sympathies for your loss Richard, I pray YHWH give you the strength to carry on, for its the living that need our prayers.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Richard1 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Teutonic,

No problem, somewhere along the way yesterday I snapped out of the deep state of depression and grieving I was in -- it's a horrible feeling. I'm feeling good now and I've been busy cleaning and organizing the house. Tomorrow, I'll go visit my daughter (we were a blended family) down south to relax and revive. Thanks again.

Richard
Richard1

Postby Staropramen » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Richard1 wrote:Staropramen,

That you for this scripture. It is very profound and timely seeing that Sharon was someone who walked by faith and challenged everyone (including myself) for their lack of faith. It was her faith that kept her alive in her battle against "The Emperor of All Maladies" much longer than anyone could have imagined. She actually reversed the cancer naturally with YHWH's help on two occasions. However, it was cruel family relationships (her son and daughter were very disrespectful of her) and allopathic medicine that finally took her.

She was a very brave and sensitive woman who had a special connection with YHWH (I believe she was a prophetess). I am sure that she is residing with the Prince.

By the way, what translation does this scripture come from? I am thinking of having it engraved on her memorial stone.

For those interested, here is a link to the book, "The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer":
http://www.amazon.com/The-Emperor-All-Maladies-Biography/dp/1439170916

Warm regards,

Richard

Richard,
That translation is from Bill's Christogenea NT. Sorry to hear about her family issues. Unfortunately many of us face such problems. My own mother won't speak with me out of fear from my brother and his beast of a girlfriend who live with and take advantage of her.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

PreviousNext

Return to Medicine & "Science"