This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Christianity and Pharmaceuticals

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Christianity and Pharmaceuticals

Postby EzraLB » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:26 am

Richard,
Wow, reading about your trials brings back a lot of memories of my time in the hospital being bullied by the doctors and nurses. They appear so compassionate and caring until the moment you challenge their authority or diagnosis--and then you see the true nature of the beast and experience their wrath. If I hadn't resisted some of their "treatments", I wouldn't be alive today.

You are obviously providing superior care to your wife than the doctors are--what you are feeding her is exactly what she needs right now, as hospital "food" will only make her worse. I admire your strength and determination to do what is right for your wife. Keep us posted.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Nayto » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:15 pm

Really sorry to hear about the terrible situation you and your wife are facing. I'll be praying for her recovery.
Nayto

Postby Richard1 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:28 pm

EzraLB and all, thanks for the comments and prayers. This is a bitter-sweet time. Sharon has been off morphine, antibiotics and even her corticol-steriod for three days now. She looks better than she has since she arrived here. She is now conscious and can listen and respond to communication with hand squeezing. She has very little pain. However, she is losing the ability to swallow and has very little urine output - not a good sign.

We are holding hands and listening to Christogenea podcasts. Sharon loves these podcasts and is so dedicated to the CI faith. My daughter once said that Sharon is the love of my life and that is so true. Anyway, no matter what happens, we have a future life in the Kingdom to look forward to.
Richard1

Postby brucebohn » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Again Richard, your family are in our prayers...
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Richard1 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I'm continuing with updates on Sharon to illustrate the insanity of the medical profession:

After having a very scary day with Sharon yesterday - she couldn't swallow and experienced seizures. I discovered to my horror that they had stopped giving her the corticol-steriod three days ago because it was a pill and she couldn't swallow. No wonder she couldn't swallow: the morphine and lack of the corticol-steriod shut down that function. A year ago, I was warned by our doctor and our pharmacist that stopping the corticol-steriod abruptly is extremely dangerous and would cause coma and death. Talk about medical incompetence!

So I made a big noise and the head doctor came by and prescribed the corticol-steriod by injection It was given last night. Sharon was much better this morning and I was able to feed and hydrate her. However, I had to go home and take care of our dogs and when I came back I discovered that Sharon was in a catatonic state yet again. Today's nurse had given her hydromorphone (synthetic morphine) and like clockwork she was back in a catatonic state. When I was out, I talked with our pharmacist and he stated that Sharon has to remain on the corticol-steroid and that hydromorphone or morphine should never be given with it since a bad reaction would result given her condition.

I was furious so I've demanded that Sharon be discharged and sent home where medical incompetence and eugenics programs don't exist.
Richard1

Postby Nayto » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:31 pm

Good grief they sound like a bunch of morons! Makes me so mad to read that.
Nayto

Postby Teutonic » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Sorry to hear of your troubles Richard, but rest assured you have everyone here praying for her recovery.

I came across something Bill said the other day on a podcast discussing Revelation 1:9, and it really resonated with my own struggles in life, so much so that I wrote it down, to quote: "the purpose of this life is for trial, for us to be proven tested by God of our worthiness for His Kingdom, this life is not for pleasure or joy as those enemies of our God have led our people to believe." There is great purpose in what you two are going through, and you'll come out all the stronger because of it.

The medical field has become a business just like everything else, with its own bottom lines and expendables, which is why we must put our faith in the One True Healer.
Duty, Honour, Sacrifice.
Teutonic

Postby Richard1 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Teutonic,

I really appreciate your encouraging remarks pulled from the Revelation 1 podcast and I agree with them. I'm listening to that podcast right now. Our doctor showed up a couple of hours ago and I made my case for taking Sharon home. He was resistant but he finally agreed to discharge her tomorrow morning. I've totally lost any faith I had in the medical field and will put my trust in YHWH and Yahshua only from now on.

Regards,

Richard
Richard1

Postby Richard1 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:14 am

After much stonewalling, I managed to get Sharon home last Friday (Dec 18th) to fulfill her wishes. I gave her her required meds, liquid nutrition and as much comfort and love as possible these past few days. However, she passed last night at 11:30 pm (Dec 20th). She was at peace and passed quietly. Sharon might have lived longer if I hadn't taken her to the hospital for bedsore treatment. I did not forsee that the hospital stay would involve allopathic mismanagement and applied eugenics. Thanks kin for all your support in this forum during this difficult time in our lives. I'll miss her very much but she is with Yahweh and Yahshua now.
Richard1

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:29 am

I'll miss her very much but she is with Yahweh and Yahshua now.

You are right friend. I am truly sorry for your loss. It is clear you fought to the end with her and loved her very much.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Medicine & "Science"