This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

On events in France

There are posts related to European Nationalism spread throughout this forum. A separate section for this purpose is probably long overdue. With the rise of Nationalist parites in European politics over the past couple of years, here we will have a distinct place to post related discussion topics. Of course, we at Christogenea know that there is no political solution to our woes, however we also hope for the racial reawakening of Whites everywhere.

On events in France

Postby Piral » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:06 am

On November 13, 2015 in Paris, Muslims have killed 130 people in the group of killers was 3 "migrants" in transit to Greece, but I think that you already know, what follows from these events are two things.

-The Possibility government to take any legal weapons of the French. The arrest and search people without reason and without the consent of the prosecutor already several Nationalists arrested in Lyon.

- The Muslim gunmen spared No-White, they would have said to a skin matte person present in the room "Battaclan" << you're one of ours and they let them go. >>

My findings are a result of attacks that are a statement and proof of the start of the race war, following searches conducted today at the police found rockettes spears and rifles of assaults. On the other side the government stop the Nationalists, and plan to recovered all the weapons legally owns the French.

Keep me a place at home :beer:
"So because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of My mouth"
( Revelation 3 V 16 )
Piral

Re: On events in France

Postby EzraLB » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:03 pm

Well, the gunmen didn't spare the "American" student who was killed in Paris, and she was definitely not White:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-ca ... smsnnews11

Also, a rat-faced rabbi in Israel claimed that the Paris attacks were payback for the "Holocaust" stating, ""The wicked ones in blood-soaked Europe deserve it for what they did to our people 70 years ago," according to the Jerusalem Post:

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Far-ri ... ust-433084

Perhaps someone should remind the "learned" rabbi that had the jews in France not been so prominently involved with the French Resistance, spying for the Russians and committing acts of sabotage and assassination, then perhaps the Germans wouldn't have felt the need to round them up and send them off to concentration camps where they could do them no more harm.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby wmfinck » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:15 pm

I just got this link in an email from MichaelAllen, so he should get the credit for it.

Tablet Magazine is a Jewish rag and is ragging about a current wave od "anti-semitism" in France.

‘Jew, France Is Not Yours’ Chant Anti-Government Demonstrators in Paris

Here is the video they post with their article:
A chilling new video clip recorded yesterday captures the reality of rising anti-Semitism in France. In it, a group of anti-government demonstrators march through Paris, singing the French national anthem and chanting “Juif, la France n’est pas a toi” (“Jew, France is not yours”)–all on the eve of International Holocaust Remembrance Day:

A second video has been pulled for copyright claims. Go figure.

The original source may be the Huffington Post article here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2014/01/26/jour-de-colere-manifestation_n_4669107.html
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby EzraLB » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:17 pm

“Juif, la France n’est pas a toi”

Ah, the French are much too tolerant of the jews. I would take it one step further:

"Juif, la Terre n'est pas a toi! Sortez!"

Jew, the Earth is not yours! Leave!
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Return to European Nationalist Politics