This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Vaccinations

Discussions concerning medicine, health, Big Pharma sorcery, etc.

Re: Vaccinations

Postby EzraLB » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:13 am

Micah,
Sounds like your kid is on the right path to long-term health--you're on the ball the way most parents don't have a clue. One question--you mentioned that you drink protein shakes. These often have soy in them--do the ones you make have soy? In case you may not be aware, soy is loaded with phyto-estrogens that are very bad for both children and adults, especially males. They also put it in baby formula, and it causes boys and men to become flabby and docile, and can even cause under-developed genitals in boys. On top of that, almost all soy products are made with genetically-modified soy, which is very bad.

The non-soy protein powders are also loaded with toxic chemicals, and should be avoided. The best protein powders are derived from organic whey. Here's a good article explaining the problems with them...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... n-you.aspx

I believe the Jews load our processed foods and promote soy as a health food because it's a huge money maker and it makes us docile and effeminate. They use it a lot in prison foods for that reason, I'm sure.
"No Rothschild is English. No Baruch, Morgenthau, Cohen, Lehman, Warburg, Kuhn, Kahn, Schiff, Sieff or Solomon was ever born Anglo-Saxon. And it is for this filth that you fight. It is for this filth that you murdered your Empire. It is this filth that elects, selects, your politicians." -- Ezra Pound
EzraLB

Postby Micah83 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Indeed Ezra, you are very informed. I have long been a proponent of annihilating soy off the map. As a baby my mom gave me soy formula. Does the soy have long term effects or are they just while ones taking it? I've noticed that in my family we are well defined but I feel Ive always had to work a little harder to keep an Aryan physique. I heard on some radio show a few years back celibate monks eat soy as it decreases sex drive/testerone and elevates estrogen. I made sure my boy got non-soy formula and treat it like the plague. You are right on the non-soy protein shakes and their toxins as well. When we hit the weightpile, afterwards, their is a 30 to 45 minute window where when if you injest protein you achieve maximum protein synthesis which produces greater gains in muscle and strength. So, I mainly use the protein powder only after a weight lifting session so it hits quicker. I prefer non-soy hydrolyzed whey which is protein broken down for the fastest absorption. And you are 100% right. In the joint now they serve soy meals at least 5 days out of the week. I got on the kosher meal which is no soy but all real meat, imagine that (I told them I was Identity and Dave Barley from AmProm confirmed me to the baal priest who screens everyone trying to get on the meal. You have to provide proof because so many people try to get on it but dont care about the estrogenic effects of soy they just think it tastes like trash, so Barley confirmed, I thank him for that even though he thinks sand niggers can be Christian) In any case, perhaps its time to look into the organic protein powders.
"We ought to obey God rather than men"-- Acts 5:29
Micah83

Postby wmfinck » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:45 am

This is most of the reason why I ate canned tuna and peanut butter every day for 12 years. The least of all evils. The Kosher food was mostly lettuce or cabbage and beans.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Nayto » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:12 pm

EzraLB wrote:Sounds like your kid is on the right path to long-term health--you're on the ball the way most parents don't have a clue. One question--you mentioned that you drink protein shakes. These often have soy in them--do the ones you make have soy? In case you may not be aware, soy is loaded with phyto-estrogens that are very bad for both children and adults, especially males. They also put it in baby formula, and it causes boys and men to become flabby and docile, and can even cause under-developed genitals in boys. On top of that, almost all soy products are made with genetically-modified soy, which is very bad.

The non-soy protein powders are also loaded with toxic chemicals, and should be avoided. The best protein powders are derived from organic whey. Here's a good article explaining the problems with them...

One's best bet is to be informed about ingredients and look at the side of the container at the ingredients list. There are some decent quality whey products out there, but they do tend to be more expensive.
Nayto

Postby Les » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:51 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/ ... -1.3732373
Report your child's vaccine records, city warns
Hamilton schools suspended 70 students last December for not providing updated immunization records
Les

Previous

Return to Medicine & "Science"