This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby BrettDeason » Thu May 28, 2015 1:49 pm

I have pointed out vitamin B 17 to my parents. I will see if they order some of it or not. If they don't, I may order some and try to get my Dad to take it.

- Brett
Yahweh Bless
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Sat May 30, 2015 7:03 am

We just found out yesterday that Dad's bone marrow biopsy came back normal. So, we are now waiting to hear back from the Docs about when they are going to do a biopsy of a mass he has on his tailbone area. We do know for certain that his prostate is irregular and cancerous. We have not started any treatments yet because of the biopsy of the mass hasn't been done. I keep pointing out B 17 and oils to my parents. But, they have yet to accept anything other than what the Doctors are telling them. They trust the Docs way too much and they believe the Docs way too much.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of His Adamic Race
BrettDeason

Postby BrettDeason » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:07 am

My Father starts his treatment, finally, this morning. He is going to be on radiation treatment. My folks are not supporters of the oils, nor of the vitamin B 17. I've tried to get my parents to get and try at least one of those, but, they refuse to try them. He is already on hormone pills, because it is in his prostate, as well as, it has hardened into his tailbone. So the doctors think they can just use radiation, since it is all in the same centralized location in his body. So far the docs don't think surgery, nor chemo, is an option, as of now. The hormone pills are making him difficult to be around and to deal with, because they are making him very ill and moody.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of His Adamic Race
BrettDeason

Postby Staropramen » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:26 pm

BrettDeason wrote:My Father starts his treatment, finally, this morning. He is going to be on radiation treatment. My folks are not supporters of the oils, nor of the vitamin B 17. I've tried to get my parents to get and try at least one of those, but, they refuse to try them.

At least you tried. Heck, I couldn't even get my mom to boil potatoes with the skin on to save the nutrients from releasing into the water. She's been peeling raw spuds since childhood and she wasn't about to hear anything about cooking from me. Continued prayers.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Joe » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:50 am

I am sorry to hear that Brett, those doctors should be ashamed. He trusts them.

I pray God is with you and your family.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby MichaelAllen » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Sorry to hear that Brett.

I hope he survives whatever it is they do to him. Did you try to get him to watch the documentary world without cancer?

When people get scared, they rely on whatever they are programmed to rely upon. They will sacrifice their bodies to the sorcerers, get totally ravaged... then, after nothing works... they'll begrudgingly seek God's holistic remedies. The problem is by that time, often their bodies have been so beat up, little can help.

I don't know what the medicinists say to these patients... do they tell them they need to hurry up and get on their program? Do they say time's running out? I don't know. Never been there, and I never will. I'm just so thankful I shut the jewtube off 10+ years ago. All that chatter on every other string of commercials: "Talk to your doctor about blah blah blah blah..."

Sorry dude. I don't mean to be negative. I just hate seeing our sheep run in to the arms of the wolves.
MichaelAllen

Postby Catherine » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:15 am

Prayers up for you and I agree with Michael's first post.
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby Catherine » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:16 am

Michael, I so agree. For months on end the jew tube told us if we ever had chicken pox we were set up for shingles. No more. I just change the channel!
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby BrettDeason » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:14 pm

My dad was scheduled for 20 radiation treatments. He went thru all 20 of his radiation treatments. His prostate number from his blood work is down a great deal. He has an appointment with the radiation doctor on August 12th and August 26th. We will know after all of those appointments what the next step will be. He is also having hormone therapy done as well.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of The Adamic Race
BrettDeason

Postby Catherine » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:46 am

Brett,

Your father will be in my prayers.
Catherine

PreviousNext

Return to Open House