This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby mchawe » Sun May 24, 2015 2:35 pm

If I had cancer, this is what I would do. No hesitation.
http://phoenixtears.ca/
mchawe

Postby BrettDeason » Sun May 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Thanks all of y'all for all of the replies and all of the information!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless all of Y'all
BrettDeason

Postby Acrimonious » Sun May 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Please keep us updated when you can while preserving his dignity. He's in our prayers, Brett.
Acrimonious

Postby BrettDeason » Sun May 24, 2015 5:39 pm

So far, we don't know if it is cancer in both his bone as well as his prostate or just in his prostate. There is a mass on his bone and all of the blood work that they have taken, shows that his bone marrow is bad. We do know right now that his prostate is abnormal. He has two more biopsies to have done on him and then after all of those results come back, then we will know exactly what is going on and exactly what is wrong.

Thanks everybody!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Bless
BrettDeason

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed May 27, 2015 10:54 pm

BrettDeason wrote:So far, we don't know if it is cancer in both his bone as well as his prostate or just in his prostate. There is a mass on his bone and all of the blood work that they have taken, shows that his bone marrow is bad. We do know right now that his prostate is abnormal. He has two more biopsies to have done on him and then after all of those results come back, then we will know exactly what is going on and exactly what is wrong.

...Brett, do yourself a favor and research the cancer scam. There are pieces of information on youtube that you can watch. And as was mentioned previously, I would seriously look into Vitamin B-17.

What you must know about licensed medicinists (MDs)... they are NOT trained to understand the fueling systems of the body, i.e. nutrition. Therefore, they treat every ailment as if it were an infectious disease. So, say a patient comes down with cancer in the pancreas. These clowns have no idea how that pancreas is supposed to work from a nutrient point of view. They do not learn this in medical school, and these medical schools are 100% in the back pocket of big pharma.

I have two family members who made their living in oncology (both biochemists). One abandoned his career, the other is now vice president for operational research and development at one of the biggest pharmacy companies in the world... i.e., if I said the name on here, I'll bet 90% of you would know it.

The former abandoned his career after he realized that he didn't know a damned thing about the human body, and I think his conscience got the best of him. He bought an RV and lives somewhere on the west coast as a surfer/hermit type. The second told me something two years ago that really struck me, especially given the fact that I've tried to express my disbelief in modern medicine. He said, "When I interview young scientists when staffing a position, I ask them, 'How much of our research cannot be replicated, and will be considered obsolete within 15 years?' Most of them usually answer 10-20%, but in fact it is 80%."

--- After I heard him say this, I came back with the following: "If that is the case, then why have you scoffed at my desire to seek out holistic therapies, which are known to not kill people - which is what chemo and radiation does?"

He said, "Because that can only be established through anecdotal evidence."

My response: "If anecdotal evidence includes eyewitness testimony, and there are no billion dollar industries funding naturopathic therapy, I'm inclined to say you and your entire industry are completely full of crap, and if you were to come down with cancer and sought your own industry's choice therapy methods knowing what you just told me, then let's just say that you border on being so intellectually deficient that you should be considered as dangerous to a sick person as any illness could ever be."

Then he told me that he would never get chemo or radiation.

No, I didn't punch him. Yes, I wanted to.

So, Brett, my point in relaying this to you is this. These people who are doing the diagnoses on your dad, well, they are most likely MDs, and they are taught in medical school to deride any sort of holistic, alternative, naturopathic care as hocus-pocus, but in fact, they are the sorcerers.

The body can fix itself, you just have to give it the right vitamins (not the store bought crap, because they are synthetic and processed crud) and nutrients, and in the case of the Vitamin B-17 theory, it definitely holds up. Essentially, cancer is the result of the body lacking an off-switch for estrogen production, which causes a mutated form of cells. It's a vitamin deficiency, not a disease. And this is why standard MDs will never figure this out... they don't get trained in nutrition. They study vascular systems from the point of view that they are just supposed to automatically work. No kidding, ask an MD what you should eat. They will say, "Eat a well-balanced diet." Well, what in the world does that mean? Sounds like they got it off a General Mills cereal commercial.

Cancer over the past 50-60 years is exactly what scurvy was in its heyday. For centuries, sailors and shipmen from Europe feared the dreaded scurvy, and they thought they were getting infected from one thing or another. No... it was just a lack of vitamin C in the diet while they were out to sea for extended periods of time. Can you imagine how dumb it was to see all these people die for no reason at all? Have you ever wondered how much money infirmaries may have taken in from sick sailors and shipmen? Who knows?

The thing is, your dad doesn't need to wait for a full diagnosis to begin treating from a naturopathic standpoint. Naturopathy is going to determine what the BODY needs to fix itself. Allopathy (MDs) is going to determine what synthetic chemicals could be used to attack a process in the body. The body knows how to fix itself, it just needs the right input to do it with.
MichaelAllen

Postby brucebohn » Wed May 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Michael is absolutely correct about store bought "vitamin supplements".
I have been with the Shaklee corporation since 1976. I have seen dramatic
results in folks who have used their products, myself included. I would also
suggest some research into Cannabis oil as I believe it also has some
wonderful healing properties...Info is out there.
Good luck. in our prayers....
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Joe » Thu May 28, 2015 3:56 am

I have also read that cancer can not thrive in a alkaloid body, that an acidic body from eating acidic foods causes cancer. Vegetables will balance your PH. There are other ways, like milk of magnesia. Some people use bi-carb soda and that also kills fungal infections.

I also think cannabis oil is the best route for someone who already has cancer. In Australia the only kind of vitamin B12 you can buy is cyanocobalamin, the worst kind.

Your family are in all our prayers.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby bahr » Thu May 28, 2015 6:41 am

Brett, it is also a good opportunity to explain to your father that he absolutely must stop eating impure things: pork, rabbit, seafood, etc, if this is the case. The majority of illnesses come from this bad behavior!
bahr

Postby BrettDeason » Thu May 28, 2015 7:50 am

My Dad, along with the rest of my family members, all laugh at me and make fun of me for eating clean foods only and for not eating unclean foods. I've tried on many occasions, many times, to shed the light of CI on my family members, including my Dad. Unfortunately, my family members don't want to be CI. They see me as being a White Supremacist, but, they are okay with seeing me that way, because I am their Son and their Brother and their Brother In Law, and their Uncle, they still love me. But, I wish I could steer them on to the CI path.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of His Adamic Race
BrettDeason

Postby Joe » Thu May 28, 2015 9:39 am

My family is the same Brett, they don't want to know. It would ruin their 'party'.
The golden rule is 'everyone can do whatever they want'.

That ensures that everyone can keep the 'good-times' rolling. They will run if you mention the Bible or criticize the new world religion.

Mat 13:15 For the hearts of this people are grown fat, and with the ears they hear with difficulty, and their eyes have closed, that at no time should they see with the eyes, and hear with the ears, and understand in their hearts, that they should repent, and I shall heal them.'

But they do often live as Christians would live, mostly, and do not realize that we are surrounded by demons ready to devour them.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Open House