This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby BrettDeason » Sun May 17, 2015 12:39 pm

My Dad has been diagnosed with cancer. The cancer doctors are not one hundred percent sure right now if it is just one cancer or two. It could be both prostate and bone cancer. He has a mass on his lower spine and his prostate is irregular. I am asking for prayers for him. Thank all of y'all.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of His Family
BrettDeason

Re: Prayers for my Dad please - cancer

Postby MichaelAllen » Sun May 17, 2015 11:05 pm

Brett,

I don't know where you come out on medical doctors, but I would very strongly encourage you to prod your father into seeking out naturopathic medical care and make him watch a documentary called "World Without Cancer" which you can watch for free on youtube.

Lawrence Blanchard is a naturopathic physician in South Central, Texas and I can pass along his contact information via private message if you wish. Btw, Lawrence wrote four CI books a few years ago, and in the past couple of years has been writing the Biblical Heritage book series. http://www.yourbiblicalheritage.com

He's a dear friend, and among the most noble of spirits I have found among our fellowship.

Your dad needs to understand that this thing called cancer is not an infection. It is a mutation caused in almost every case by bad diet - you don't fix biochemical living process that have gone awry with synthetically manipulated non-living materials. This is why the cancer treatment rate among oncologists is so pitiful, despite the billions of dollars that all these sheeple and their pink ribbon wearing cohorts have pumped into that industry.

I'm sorry for the rant, but I hope you'll really take a very deliberate look into what I'm trying to detail here for you.

In the meantime, I wish your old man well.
MichaelAllen

Postby BrettDeason » Mon May 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Thanks!
I do greatly appreciate it!

- Brett
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of Y'all
BrettDeason

Postby brucebohn » Mon May 18, 2015 9:42 pm

In our prayers Brett..
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby Staropramen » Mon May 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Here too!
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Gaius » Tue May 19, 2015 5:36 am

Praying for your Dad, Brett.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
(Romans 8 v 31)
Gaius

Postby BrettDeason » Wed May 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks all of Y'all!
So far it looks like it is prostate cancer and so far it also looks like it is spreading to his bone.
We will know everything Friday officially. We will know Friday, what it is officially and what the options of treatment are officially.
Thanks all of Y'all!

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Elohim Bless All Of Y'all
BrettDeason

Postby brucebohn » Wed May 20, 2015 5:01 pm

I would seriously consider Michael's proposal Brett.. Best of luck.
"Do you not know that with those running in a race,while all run,
but one takes the prize? In that manner you run, in order that you shall obtain."
1Cor. 9:24
brucebohn

Postby BrettDeason » Wed May 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Thank Y'all!
And, yes, I am considering Mr. Michael's proposal.

- Brett Deason
Yahweh Bless All Of Y'all
BrettDeason

Postby Les » Sun May 24, 2015 4:44 am

MichaelAllen wrote:Brett,

I don't know where you come out on medical doctors, but I would very strongly encourage you to prod your father into seeking out naturopathic medical care and make him watch a documentary called "World Without Cancer" which you can watch for free on youtube.

I watched G. Edward Griffin - A World Without Cancer - The Story Of Vitamin B17 on youtube.Interesting.
Then read a few websites about Laetrile / Vitamin B17, and they were divided on if it worked or was a fraud.

I didn't have any knowledge like this in the mid-2000's, and even forgot Ernst Zundel himself was saved from cancer using natural means. I think it might have been Ingrid who worked hard to save him.

Now years later after the hospital's "treatment" for the mysterious leukemia, I am positive the side-effects from my anonymous donor, these daily up & down swings in energy and increases in pain, is a result from that, and not as much as from my previous unhealthy lifestyle.

Brett,
hoping and will pray the best for your Dad and the best solution comes easily your way for his improved health.
Les

Next

Return to Open House