This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Which charities do you support?

This used to be open to the public, until the Jew spammers aggravated us into closing it to members only. Soon the day will come, that all Jews are in the Lake of Fire.

Which charities do you support?

Postby Joe » Thu May 14, 2015 8:20 am

I don't want to help 'non-whites' at all. I want to help homeless people who are not drug-addicts. Elderly people. Veterans. People who are ill. In whatever small way I can.

But much of the time mainstream charities will raise money for one cause and then use it to help non-whites. I don't want to work as a volunteer because the thought of giving food or assisting a non-white in any way while our people struggle... it is not a good thing to do.

Do you guys help certain charities that have a good reputation?
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Which charities do you support?

Postby Staropramen » Thu May 14, 2015 1:36 pm

I only help White, Christian people directly. I might help a White non-Christian for the purpose of sharing the Truth though.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby wmfinck » Thu May 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Staropramen wrote:I only help White, Christian people directly. I might help a White non-Christian for the purpose of sharing the Truth though.

Right, the only way to ensure that your money is put to a Godly use is to distribute it yourself.

Yahweh will present you with those you may help, in my opinion.
If a jew is moving his lips, he's lying. If you see a rabbi, there has already been a crime!
wmfinck
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Fri May 15, 2015 12:34 am

Well thank-you for the answers, that does help a lot.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Catherine » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:20 am

Since my son has been in and out or jew owned prisons for profit for ten years now, I give to him and his friends who are locked up. I put money on their phones, or on their books, whichever they request.
Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Catherine

Postby MikeTheAdamite » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:51 pm

You could always donate money to Christogenea.I'm not saying you don't already but you can be sure its going to a great cause!!
I don't donate much but its better than nothing!
MikeTheAdamite

Postby Les » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:18 pm

I find it difficult now to "give" to organizations like I did in the past.
Years ago, after I gave once or twice to one group, they started harassing me on the phone and wanting more clothes. When I said there is no more, she became more irritating. That negress made a mistake and I NEVER gave to them again, and stopped with other charities, and it started to re-awaken my anger at parasites.
That "Archie Bunker"/blue collar stereotype makes a lot of sense. You bust your ass all day (or all night) at work, and then non-white freeloaders bother you at home ??

Have a bunch of clothes, example- a lot of pants that are too small (and many are mint /never worn), but the local "christian" thrift shop can refuse them and say they must be dropped off instead to a downtown center so they are washed first. If you ever been to a food bank or or a used store in any downtown city, you know what to expect.
Where I live is mostly white.
The downtown area - not so much.

I have zero problems helping out my neighborhood, as the is the crime rate is so low, they shut down the police station and moved it elsewhere.

I do NOT want my belongings in the hands of these Syrian refugees, who as far as I know are here plotting to kill all of us if we do not convert to Islam.
Les

Postby jesseatkinson1027 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:28 am

I agree with Bill 100%. Want to do some good? Buy books/tracts and hand them out, etc.

Converse with white prisoners and pay to have some Israelite Identity books sent to them, etc.
jesseatkinson1027

Return to Open House