This Forum is now inactive and has been replaced by a new Christogenea Forum. You may browse here but there are no updated threads or new posts since January 1st 2017. Forum members please see THIS NOTICE for information concerning your account at the new forum.

Trutube

Christian Israel Identity and Other Alternative Media

Trutube

Postby Joe » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Trutube is a great place for funny pictures and memes, inspiring Bible sermons, videos of niggers having their big mouths shut for them...

Well trutube was put in a difficult position when paypal banned donations to Mike. Somehow they managed to set-up another account that would pay the web host directly (I do not know much about computers/internet etc).

And now, unbelievably, the SPLC was able to get the host's paypal account terminated too. Really pathetic. Mike fought really hard to keep it going.

I do think trutube is better than WN sites because it supported discussion, without prejudice or compromise. Thus CI was always shown fairly.
Brother Ryans Trutube channel was superior to his youtube channel.

So yeah, if trutube goes down it will be difficult to find much of that content, the good stuff there (there was one guy who claimed to be god, and there was a lot of WN/pagan BS ...but there was a lot of good).

I found this on trutube today:
l_159.jpg
l_159.jpg (62.29 KiB) Viewed 3853 times
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Re: Trutube

Postby MichaelAllen » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Is there an alternative to paypal?

-EDIT- or is there an alternative to the alternative?
MichaelAllen

Postby Joe » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:36 am

I know you can buy bitcoin with a credit/debit card and send that. There is dwollar too.
But I think there must be reasons why Mike isn't using those, he knows more about it then most people.
...and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Joe

Postby Staropramen » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:45 am

When I was at Stormfront we had an account set-up to collect money for formula and diapers for struggling White parents and the kikes got that Paypal account shut down too.
"If God is a Jew then the only thing left for us to do is commit suicide"
-Dr. Wesley A. Swift
Historical Recordings of interest to Christians;
http://historicalrecordings.net/
Staropramen

Postby Les » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:48 pm

when I was ordering music (CD's/LP's/tapes) sometimes from the Ukraine or Macedonia
the most acceptable way was to send via Western Union.
They didn't like Paypal.
Les

Postby Les » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:00 pm

I was reading http://www.dailystormer.com/help-the-da ... ck-online/
and were asking for ways to stay online... they included bitcoin, which I thought now is some kind of new Jewish usury scheme.
Les

Postby Joe » Fri May 01, 2015 3:48 am

^I don't know much about it, but I wouldn't doubt the possibility.

Staropramen wrote
When I was at Stormfront we had an account set-up to collect money for formula and diapers for struggling White parents and the kikes got that Paypal account shut down too.

That is what I find pathetic. They just crawl around in the shadows like sniveling little rats. I detest the kike.
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:46 am

Trutube managed to survive last month and now they have a new way to donate. It is really great to see trutube victorious against the pathetic splc.
Joe

Return to Alternative Media